Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,539 members, 7,808,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Massive Biafran Protest In Aba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Massive Biafran Protest In Aba (1628 Views)

Massive Biafran Rally In Several Countries Of The World(videos) / Pro-Biafran Protest Turns Bloody In Aba (Graphic Photos) / Another Massive Biafran Protest This Morning..(video) Very Massive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by ogawisdom(m): 12:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
Pics aba shutdown angry if nnamdi kanu dies in police cell Nigeria may b history going by what I am seeing

Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by Ufranklin92(m): 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2015
nice one
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by nosiebaba(m): 1:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
NA LIE!!! The first way to fight for biafra as a biafran is to pack ur load and go to biafran territory.
A goat in Nigeria is still a goat in BIAFRA, a failure in NIGERIA is still a failure in BIAFRA

3 Likes

Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by coolzeal(m): 1:07pm On Nov 18, 2015
nosiebaba:
NA LIE!!! The first way to fight for biafra as a biafran is to pack ur load and go to biafran territory.
A goat in Nigeria is still a goat in BIAFRA, a failure in NIGERIA is still a failure in BIAFRA
Mind of a slave. Biafrans are different and want the best. Nigeria is a failure.

5 Likes

Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by nosiebaba(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
coolzeal:
Mind of a slave. Biafrans are different and want the best. Nigeria is a failure.
Lol so u are a slave that wants to break free from his masters, a slave that thinks his success depends on his country, a slave that thinks he is supposed to sit down while his master goes to work and brings him food to eat, then that kind of slave will die a slave.
After agitating biafra the next thing we will hear is anambra is superior to Enugu, abakaliki are not igbos etc A slave can never be satisfied cos he thinks everybody owes him something.
But the masters are the ones that blame themselves for any misfortune and hold themselves accountable for where ever they find themselves and also do what they can to change it. And I'm a MASTER. Even if I was born in Malawi im still a success cos it's not where u are or what you are called, it's who you are that determines what you become son

2 Likes

Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by nosiebaba(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
coolzeal:
This is the lie people tell themselves, instead of them to say they are failures they try to blame their failure on others Accept that you have failed in life, don't blame Nigeria for it, it's the first step to becoming a success
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by bolabolakemi(f): 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
shocked
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by vayne(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
nosiebaba:

This is the lie people tell themselves, instead of them to say they are failures they try to blame their failure on others Accept that you have failed in life, don't blame Nigeria for it, it's the first step to becoming a success
Me man shut that your buccal cavity!!!
Where were you when your fellow scratch faced nitwits were looking for fame by spreading falsehood about Biafra ?

You are coming here to make noise under this hot sun? Be careful o,una no get elders for that place

3 Likes

Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by coolzeal(m): 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
nosiebaba:

Lol so u are a slave that wants to break free from his masters, a slave that thinks his success depends on his country, a slave that thinks he is supposed to sit down while his master goes to work and brings him food to eat, then that kind of slave will die a slave.
After agitating biafra the next thing we will hear is anambra is superior to Enugu, abakaliki are not igbos etc A slave can never be satisfied cos he thinks everybody owes him something.
But the masters are the ones that blame themselves for any misfortune and hold themselves accountable for where ever they find themselves and also do what they can to change it. And I'm a MASTER. Even if I was born in Malawi im still a success cos it's not where u are or what you are called, it's who you are that determines what you become son
This is 21st century.. People are exploring space and Africans are doing what? I tell you, a revolution is coming to Africa and this time Africans shall be free from sufferings, colonial masters and modern slavery despite our huge resources.

Biafra stand for the benefit of Eastern region and its people. Besides, self determination is not a crime. Asked UN.

1 Like

Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by okoloto: 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
nosiebaba:

In present day nigeria the Zoo, you know after loosing all ibos control commerce in the zoo. Cowards. Ask y all obas in yoruba land are all Muslims. Cowards dat cannot stand on their feet....
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by jpphilips(m): 3:53pm On Nov 18, 2015
nosiebaba:

Aba is biafran territory, they are free to have fun!!
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by nosiebaba(m): 4:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
coolzeal:
This is 21st century.. People are exploring space and Africans are doing what? I tell you, a revolution is coming to Africa and this time Africans shall be free from sufferings, colonial masters and modern slavery despite our huge resources.

Biafra stand for the benefit of Eastern region and its people. Besides, self determination is not a crime. Asked UN.
That is what I'm saying, people are exploring space and what are you doing What is your own contribution. Some one was self determined and built aa car, someone was self determined and built an aeroplane, he didn't need to agitate for another country to be created for him so he can be the president to do that. That your self determination has a very wrong definition.
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by nosiebaba(m): 4:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
vayne:

Me man shut that your buccal cavity!!!
Where were you when your fellow scratch faced nitwits were looking for fame by spreading falsehood about Biafra ?

You are coming here to make noise under this hot sun? Be careful o,una no get elders for that place
Who released this one from the zoo? Where people make points and where madmen rant are two different places. Go back to your room in the psychiatric ward. When you are ready to make sense come back and that of course is with a letter from your doctor confirming that you are mentally okay.
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by nosiebaba(m): 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
okoloto:

In present day nigeria the Zoo, you know after loosing all ibos control commerce in the zoo. Cowards. Ask y all obas in yoruba land are all Muslims. Cowards dat cannot stand on their feet....
Who understands what this post means? I don't even understand one sentence
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by vayne(m): 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
nosiebaba:

Who released this one from the zoo? Where people make points and where madmen rant are two different places. Go back to your room in the psychiatric ward. When you are ready to make sense come back and that of course is with a letter from your doctor confirming that you are mentally okay.
Again,shut it!!!
Why is your monika littering biafran threads if you are not looking for cheap fame?
Go and ask your mates the route they passed to achieve it,and they will tell you this isn't one of them.
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by nosiebaba(m): 6:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
vayne:

Again,shut it!!!
Why is your monika littering biafran threads if you are not looking for cheap fame?
Go and ask your mates the route they passed to achieve it,and they will tell you this isn't one of them.
The question is what is your fatherless face looking moniker looking for on nairaland? Why not open biafraland or whatever currency u people use and rant your nonsense. If fame means being popular among cows, I rebuke it!!! Fame? On this senseless topic. Thunder is your potion
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2015
There was a country it's sovereignty was forcefuly remove, by the name BIAFRA. Umunna, nbadaa udo di. Umuchineke were close to the Promise land (the land of the rising sun).
Re: Massive Biafran Protest In Aba by vayne(m): 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
nosiebaba:

The question is what is your fatherless face looking moniker looking for on nairaland? Why not open biafraland or whatever currency u people use and rant your nonsense. If fame means being popular among cows, I rebuke it!!! Fame? On this senseless topic. Thunder is your potion
E pain am die cheesy
Why were you then hustling for FTC on biafran threads.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Fuel Scarcity: Buhari About About To Make History. / ISIS Declared A Province In Philippines+video / Check Out This Sexy Female Police/army Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.