Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,432 members, 7,800,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:45 AM

Genuine Seller Of Blco Is Urgently Neede:- Direct Sellers Only Needed Not Agent! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Genuine Seller Of Blco Is Urgently Neede:- Direct Sellers Only Needed Not Agent! (506 Views)

Woman Kerosene Black Market Seller Opens Her Own Filling Station (pictures) / Blco Is Availiable / All You Need To Know About Upholstery Products ,also The Quality Materials Neede (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Genuine Seller Of Blco Is Urgently Neede:- Direct Sellers Only Needed Not Agent! by akinz4: 1:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
I want direct sellers of BLCO to contact me as soon as possible. Seller with verifiable proof of Product and past transactions[b][/b] that I can work with. The demand from these buyers ranges between 2mm Barrels to 4mm barrels per months for 12 months minimum. I have copied of recent LOI issued to a non- performance seller this 31st October, 2015. I want reliable Seller to contact me serious and genuine transaction.
Thanks,
Bankole
Re: Genuine Seller Of Blco Is Urgently Neede:- Direct Sellers Only Needed Not Agent! by moderation2020: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
akinz4:
I want direct sellers of BLCO to contact me as soon as possible. Seller with verifiable proof of Product and past transactions[b][/b] that I can work with. The demand from these buyers ranges between 2mm Barrels to 4mm barrels per months for 12 months minimum. I have copied of recent LOI issued to a non- performance seller this 31st October, 2015. I want reliable Seller to contact me serious and genuine transaction.
Thanks,
Bankole

with your requirements nobody will attend to you, ok?
once you start requesting for papers of past transactions and verification for proof (POP) for BLCO, is extremely difficult.
my seller won't provide POP but can place a performance bond that if he fails, the bond will be used to pay for your logistics.
Re: Genuine Seller Of Blco Is Urgently Neede:- Direct Sellers Only Needed Not Agent! by Nobody: 2:06pm On Nov 18, 2015
@op, you are really inexperienced. Do you think that real blco sellers do that online?

If you are serious just call me on 07034551515 then we discuss the procedure and i give it to my chairman for approval and forward the spa to you.

Call me let me put you through. Please note that buyer's side commission remains totally free for you.

(1) (Reply)

Iron Gate Door / Need An App Designer Asap !!! / FG To Jettison Stalled Oil Projects To Cut Costs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.