Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,719 members, 7,805,956 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

My Pre Wedding Shots - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / My Pre Wedding Shots (45267 Views)

Pre-wedding Pictures Of A LASU Law Student With Her Friends / My pre wedding & wedding pix / My Pre-wedding Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Aitee1: 9:44am On Nov 19, 2015
kenonze:
Hmm,
I don't wanna say what's on my mind

cheesy cheesy

Say it I got your back grin

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by shine96: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Best of luck
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 9:52am On Nov 19, 2015
ideyhere:
For all those saying too many kids on NL, I think one defining feature of real adults is their ability to see the truth and say it. And one of the truths of this matter is that NL ain't Facebook so stop bringing personal matters such as these here. If thou must, then know that threads are created here so people can comment...and when the thread is such like this, not all of us can sugar coat it and say "beautiful couple."

If I may ask: what is the truth? Aren't they beautiful couple? Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. You my friend are not in any way to tell us who's beautiful or not. You might be adjudged beautiful by someone and a mere look at you might make someone like me wanna throw up. My point is: those that live in glass house should not throw stones. If you point one finger,remember three other fingers are pointing back at you.
Everyone is created differently and uniquely. You have to respect that. There's nothing sugar coating here. The op and his fiancee are beautifully and wonderfully made.
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by ideyhere(f): 9:58am On Nov 19, 2015
PiperAlpha:

If I may ask: what is the truth? Aren't they beautiful couple? Beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. You my friend are not in any way to tell us who's beautiful or not. You might be adjudged beautiful by someone and a mere look at you might make someone like me wanna throw up. My point is: those that live in glass house should not throw stones. If you point one finger,remember three other fingers are pointing back at you.
Everyone is created differently and uniquely. You have to respect that. There's nothing sugar coating here. The op and his fiancee are beautifully and wonderfully made.

Yes...beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. And I'm no way in a position to tell you who's beautiful or not. In the same vein, you're in no way in a position to tell me who's not beautiful and who is...it is a two way street. So start living by all those principles you outlined there and stop barking.

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2015
ideyhere:

Yes...beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder. And I'm no way in a position to tell you who's beautiful or not. In the same vein, you're in no way in a position to tell me who's not beautiful and who is...it is a two way street. So start living by all those principles you outlined there and stop barking.
You're only reiterating my points. Anyway, you've been heard, you can now crawl back up in the hole you came out of.
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Burger01(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
AK6464:
Our date is 2nd January 2016, in Makurdi, Benue State

Congrats Op. Don't mind those juveniles. I can't even believe some handlers I hold so dear and with utmost respect could be so retar.ded in comments. Yet, many of them are spinsters, divorcees, loners and degenerates. Phew! Smh

Enjoy your marriage Op. Be strong for God and your home smiley

Btw, check the date on your invitation... I think the printer meant to print 2nd January, 2016. It's well smiley

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by ideyhere(f): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2015
PiperAlpha:

You're only reiterating my points. Anyway, you've been heard, you can now crawl back up in the hole you came out of.

Dumbass people everywhere...smh
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by ifko: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
MARKone:
OP Congrates, and a happy married life. Don't mind these kids here, whether your wife 22 or 70 is nobody's business, and you don't need to prove anything to anybody, as long as they both of you are happy, understand and support each other, in good and bad times, then you'll have a very happy home. Good luck.
When u read comment, one will b convinced dt moderators will soon blocked under age account on nairaland
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 1:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
ideyhere:

No one ever said the lady in question isn't pretty.
Folks are just concern about the age difference.
However to me am OK with their body chemistry
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by ideyhere(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
kenonze:

No one ever said the lady in question isn't pretty.
Folks are just concern about the age difference.
However to me am OK with their body chemistry

Thank you for this. I don't know where he heard me say that the couple was not beautiful. Besides its quite obvious that the groom in question knows there's something fishy about the lady's looks after all nobody asked him her age before he blurted that she was 22
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by acada111(f): 3:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
kenonze:
Hmm,
I don't wanna say what's on my mind

May God forgive you o... cheesy
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by acada111(f): 3:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
MinorityTribe:
I am just brave enough to say what's on everybody's mind. She also looks pregnant if i may add, possibly the obvious reason for the marriage.

My dear....if pregnancy is a prerequisite for marriage, there will be no baby mamas around.
He loves her....simple!!

1 Like

Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
pbs4real:
runs to check dp. Ooops! Disappointed undecided

Lolz. Haba Bros. Y r u hating on me?
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by MrRhymes101(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
AK6464:

Thanks dear
HML....u may consider me for ur MC. U can view my previous topics on nairaland to watch some of my performances on stage. Cheers
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by pbs4real(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz. Haba Bros. Y r u hating on me?
no vex jawe grin my blood been dey hot that time wink
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by dmola(m): 9:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=FruityLass post=40154116]Dmola, propose na sad[/q?]

To who na?
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by dmola(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=FruityLass post=40154116]Dmola, propose na sad[/q?te]

To who na?
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by FruityLass: 11:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=dmola post=40203085][/quote]Goat grin
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by dmola(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2015
FruityLass:
Goat grin

Ewure
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by FruityLass: 9:48am On Nov 20, 2015
dmola:

Ewure
tongue
Re: My Pre Wedding Shots by dmola(m): 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
FruityLass:
tongue

Long his

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ike Ibe And Uche Anusiem's Wedding Photos / Shoe Maker Buried With A Shoe Coffin (Photos) / Man Buries His Wife And 3 Children The Same Day - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.