Stats: 3,149,777 members, 7,806,149 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:09 PM

What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? (634 Views)

over / What Does It Take To Be A Legend Like Nas Is? / How Much Does It Cost To Have Your Music Video On Soundcity? (2) (3) (4)

What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? by kennyjodeci(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please guys, especially all the Djs in the house, I would like to know what it takes to be a Dj....what are the things to buy? Can someone learn it online?.......actually I have this my 15years old nephew, this guy knows the next song that should come on play when a particular song is playing....for example, just this morning I was playing some naija tracks, Olamide's melo melo was playing, then my nephew started singing phyno's connect....I had to search for Phyno's connect and when it was playing, my nephew started singing illegal by Pepenazi ft Olamide...we continued doing this and I realised he was getting all of the songs.....so I ve decided to surprise him with turntable and some other Dj stuffs
So my Djs in the house, how do I go about this? Please help

Re: What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? by kennyjodeci(m): 3:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
Please help guys
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? by kennyjodeci(m): 2:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
No help?
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? by MissMack(f): 3:41pm On Dec 27, 2015
Hello, season greetings. This is very nice of you and you should be encouraged, cause the best investment in life is investing in a potential human being. Let's have a chat if you don't mind. I actually join Nairaland cause of your post.
Regard to you little brother.
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? by kennyjodeci(m): 7:32pm On Dec 29, 2015
MissMack:
Hello, season greetings. This is very nice of you and you should be encouraged, cause the best investment in life is investing in a potential human being. Let's have a chat if you don't mind. I actually join Nairaland cause of your post.
Regard to you little brother.

Hello MissMack how are you? I'm still waiting to hear from you...I sent you mail since yesterday....cheers
Re: What Does It Take To Be A Good DJ? by MissMack(f): 11:57am On Dec 30, 2015
Awwww , I'm sorry for replying late, kindly check your mail. Have replied you. Talk to you soon.

Youtube Rewind: Nigeria’s Top Videos Of 2015 / New Video: D’banj – Emergency / One On One Battle:mi Vs Modenine