Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,599 members, 7,801,727 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:12 PM

Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That - Forum Games (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That (2961 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by Z4M4eva(f): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2005
I pray in Jesus Christ name that I would be very successful when I am older.
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by prettyH(f): 9:11pm On Dec 08, 2005
I pray in Jesus name that my plans and those of my loved one will be a success sooner than later. AMEN.
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by christyne(f): 1:11pm On Dec 09, 2005
I pray in jesus name that i say AMEN, AMEN and AMEN to all our good prayers and NON AMEN to the bad ones. aint i nice enough? undecided
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by Z4M4eva(f): 1:20pm On Dec 09, 2005
You are

I pray in Jesus Christ's Name that I will be the top student in my class this term.(AMEN)
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by christyne(f): 3:06pm On Dec 09, 2005
I pray in jesus name dt Zee's prayer is answered.(AMEN)
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by Nobody: 4:54am On Dec 23, 2005
I pray in JESUS name that NEXT year,the year 2006 will be a prosporus and a fruitful year for all NAIRALANDERS and their families.AMEN kiss
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by prettyH(f): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2005
AMEN......... kiss kiss kiss

I pray in Jesus name U'll be my guide and guard. AMEN
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2005
AMEN

I pray in JESUS name that we shall hear no bad news this festive season and the years to come
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by Rolly: 4:54am On Dec 24, 2005
i pray in Jesus Name that i will be successful in my career when i grow up in Jesus Name
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by sweetnini(f): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2005
I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That this day would be a happy day for me
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by Rolly: 4:22am On Dec 25, 2005
i pray in jesus name that i would have a great chirstmas and everybody too
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by cheekee(f): 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2006
i pray in jesus name that God will reveal his goodness as he always has before,
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by edygirl(f): 3:35pm On Jul 14, 2006
I pray in Jesus name that all my friends and well wishers be blessed this year.
Re: Christian Prayers: I Pray in Jesus Christ's Name That by AKO1(m): 6:13pm On Dec 25, 2007
This is a special merry christmas message to all our brothers and sisters who are not able to celebrate as they would like to because they are providing essential services: broadcasters, public transport workers, firemen, policemen/women, etc. May God reward your labour.

To the rest of us, enjoy the rest of the day and do not forget the reason for the season

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos:check Out Ice Prince Diva Pics "Maima" / What Kind OF Gift Can You Give To The Person Above You? / Meme War/meme Talk/meme Fun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.