Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 AM

(ibadan Ppl Ur Opinion Needed) Best Location For It Consultancy Firm - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (ibadan Ppl Ur Opinion Needed) Best Location For It Consultancy Firm (739 Views)

What Is The Best Location For Foodstuff Business? / Best Location For A Laundry Business / Adebayo Ogunlesi Bought 3 Foreign Airports Through His Firm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ibadan Ppl Ur Opinion Needed) Best Location For It Consultancy Firm by olamoney(m): 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
we want to setup an it consultancy firm in ibadan. the services we intend to offer are
cybercafe
photocopy/printing/typesetting
supply of laptops to firms,schools and students
computer training school
laptop/computer repairs
phone repair
graphics design
networking
website design
2mins passport
flex design and printing

put the main issue I have is to find the perfect location and I dont really stay in ibadan myself. so please my people where can i set it up I was thinking iworoad,dugbe,mokola,agbowo,or sango but most people said sango is better because of the high number of residencial buildings there (which will help for jamb registration, university online registration and online job registration) plus ibadan poly and university of ibadan student will surely patronize once they know we deliver quality services at affordable prices with pickup and delivery option after repair which can be booked via website or a phone call. please do suggest other locations or anything you can add please my ibadan people i need your help.
Re: (ibadan Ppl Ur Opinion Needed) Best Location For It Consultancy Firm by olamoney(m): 8:34am On Nov 19, 2015
23 views no help from anybody thats very bad.
Re: (ibadan Ppl Ur Opinion Needed) Best Location For It Consultancy Firm by Debesther: 9:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
I WILL RECOMMEND THREE LOCATIONS

1,AGBOWO/UI
2,SANGO/POLY ROAD
3,MOKOLA/DUGBE

for more info
add/chat me on Whatsaap 08074463525
Re: (ibadan Ppl Ur Opinion Needed) Best Location For It Consultancy Firm by olamoney(m): 11:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
Debesther:
I WILL RECOMMEND THREE LOCATIONS

1,AGBOWO/UI
2,SANGO/POLY ROAD
3,MOKOLA/DUGBE

for more info
add/chat me on Whatsaap 08074463525

thanks
agbowo they are too much there I want a location that will service ui students and ibadan poly students. its going to be an high class Itc consultancy firm that will cater for all the needs of students,jambites and workers so if its like 30naira to get there from ui and poly its gonna be perfect cos the services is going to be really affordable almost half of what they get now. im going to give you a call tho. not in ib presently.

(1) (Reply)

Get N250,000 Loan For Your Akara Business / Chicken Viciously Attacks Buyer, Sends Him To Coma. / Help Me To Help You!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.