Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,653 members, 7,801,903 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

How I Met A FUTA Girl By Obizzle (fiction) - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / How I Met A FUTA Girl By Obizzle (fiction) (1034 Views)

When You Think You Met A Dullard. / Yewande Omotoso & Ayobami Adebayo Nominated Baileys Women’s Prize For Fiction / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Met A FUTA Girl By Obizzle (fiction) by obizzy(m): 2:39pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hey guys this is my first write up,hope you guys love it

HOW I MET A FUTA GIRL
PART 1
On a fateful monday morning I had just woken up,still stretching on the bed as I hissed and turned in despair as the thought of "monday" kept lingering in my head. Oh gosh how I hate mondays the beginning of a week of lectures and suffering.Flashback to friday when I had just updated "TGIF" as my 2go status only for the weekend to come and go faster than 911 calls in white neighborhoods. Smh as I reluctantly rolled down from my student's sized mattress straight into a push-up position. Half-asleep,half-awake doing my push ups 1,2,3,4,5...19...20.I jumped up to catch my breath at the same time using my side eyes to check out that sexy guy standing in front ofmy mirror..chai I sexy o! I thought to myself. I snapped out of my self admiration and jumped into the bathroom to have my bath. Singing in the bathroom is what I'm known for in my lodge as I have won so many grammy awards there,my bathroom was my studio without doubts. Singing Mr.2kay's "who no like better thing" not considering who I was disturbing in the flat I had my bath and brushed my teeth in a jiffy,selecting a clothe to wear had never been a task for me cuz I don't have a range of options to choose from. My wardrobe is literally empty with several dangling hangers eagerly waiting to be used,I needed to go shopping soon! I picked my normal combo,long sleeve shirt with jean trousers with my all-stars.Looking into the mirror admiring myself,me sef know say I fine,using my thumb to adjust my eyebrows and smacking my lips,I gave my reflection a wink and jetted out for school. Leaving my lodge I met Emeka a lodgemate who just woke up,stretching almost like a dog who had been asleep under a danfo bus,exposing his ribs which looked like you could use them as a guitar. ("Boss awfa na) ,he said..("I dey o,how ur night) .I retorted...("You don dey go school??)" No o! I dey go officiate El classico idiat,I thought to myself ("yes bros I don dey move,later na"wink I replied as I left.
Re: How I Met A FUTA Girl By Obizzle (fiction) by obizzy(m): 2:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
Who's following?? cheesy
Re: How I Met A FUTA Girl By Obizzle (fiction) by superfelix: 5:36pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin

(1) (Reply)

Bossing The Boss: A Motivational Story. / Hiring!!! Creative Writers Needed!!! / I Need Gabriel Okara's The Voice I'm PDF Format

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.