Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,101 members, 7,807,309 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:07 PM

(CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests - Art, Graphics & Video - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Art, Graphics & Video / (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests (5024 Views)

Free Logos For 5 People / Free Logo Designs For The First 10 Requests (ALVIENA) / Free Logos For First 15 People (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

(CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 2:56pm On Nov 18, 2015
[size=14pt]• SESSION CLOSED •[/size]
H E L L O

We are a small team of designers who specialize in branding and graphics (2D + 3D). Here is an awesome offer for business owners who need catchy and professional logos. The free requests would have one review only.

How does it work?

• Make a request on this thread stating your preferred colours and captions then provide your email. Also state the nature of your business if you think this should reflect in the design of the logo

• I'll acknowledge your request

• A unique design will be uploaded to this thread, quoting your username

• The Graphic file (CDR) will be sent to your provided email

• If you require the 3D version of your logo or other additional services, contact us and we will oblige you for a small fee.

This free design session is open to the first 10 people to express interest.

Thank you. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 2:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Some logos...

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by darlingnuel(m): 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Freddarl Group
Colour: Blue/White
email:
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 3:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
darlingnuel:
Freddarl Group
Colour: Blue/White

Acknowledged. Please what's your email? This is so you can receive the graphic file.
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by darlingnuel(m): 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2015
Supplied ^^

TymeLogos:

Acknowledged. Please what's your email? This is so you can receive the graphic file.

1 Like

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 3:24pm On Nov 18, 2015
darlingnuel:

Supplied ^^
Okay. Thanks.
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by erapidtransport(m): 3:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
Regenesis is my company, R in gold color is what I want , my email is regeneisuk@yahoo.com
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by afrideo(m): 4:14pm On Nov 18, 2015
TymeLogos:
H E L L O

We are a small team of designers who specialize in branding and graphics (2D + 3D). Here is an awesome offer for business owners who need catchy and professional logos. The free requests would have one review only.

How does it work?

• Make a request on this thread stating your preferred colours and captions then provide your email. Also state the nature of your business if you think this should reflect in the design of the logo

• If you require the 3D version of your logo or other additional services, contact us and we will oblige you for a small fee.

Thank you. grin
Afrideo.com a video streaming site colour green
Caption *Streaming Africa*
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 4:48pm On Nov 18, 2015
darlingnuel:
Supplied ^^

Freddarl Group, Blue and White.

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by darlingnuel(m): 4:54pm On Nov 18, 2015
TymeLogos:

Freddarl Group, Blue and White.
Wow. It's beautiful. Thanks a million!
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by abdulslutsky(m): 4:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
instinct is the name of the business, i want it in black and gold. thank you.
veronicaopsy@yahoo.com
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by Qaisar1: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Lyricspub

A lyrics blog for music and poems
Blue (tweeter's blue) preferred colour
THinkfm9@gmail.com. Thanks
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by tinzymoha: 5:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Mode Investment and Development Service Limited (in short MIDS)
Oil & gas and ICT is wat we do
Email: modiolowo@gmail.com
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 5:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
darlingnuel:
Wow. It's beautiful. Thanks a million!
You're welcome grin. Please check your email for the files.
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by darlingnuel(m): 5:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
TymeLogos:

You're welcome grin. Please check your email for the files.
"Couldn't load file" error reported for the '.cdr' file attached to the email. Pls this is for your attention. Tnx
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 6:12pm On Nov 18, 2015
erapidtransport:
Regenesis is my company, R in gold color is what I want , my email is regeneisuk@yahoo.com

Aknowledged Regenesis.

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
darlingnuel:

"Couldn't load file" error reported for the '.cdr' file attached to the email. Pls this is for your attention. Tnx

Yes. It's expected. The raw file only opens with coreldraw 12 or higher. It's for you to have incase you want to make adjustments or use the logo for other designs later on.
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by Tos87(m): 7:58pm On Nov 18, 2015
Artspartan ...is about cg Art e portfolio.
the caption is -Panning within CG Art.
orange colour and any other color of choice.
thanks.
artspartan.ng@gmail.com
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by erapidtransport(m): 10:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
erapidtransport:
. pls I got the logo but will prefer a solid R with a swirl around it to show that we are global and renewal is our core philosophy
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 12:26am On Nov 19, 2015
afrideo:

Afrideo.com a video streaming site colour green
Caption *Streaming Africa*

Afrivideo

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 12:28am On Nov 19, 2015
abdulslutsky:
instinct is the name of the business, i want it in black and gold. thank you.
veronicaopsy@yahoo.com

Instinct

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 12:30am On Nov 19, 2015
Qaisar1:
Lyricspub

A lyrics blog for music and poems

Blue (tweeter's blue) preferred colour

THinkfm9@gmail.com. Thanks

Lyricspub

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 12:32am On Nov 19, 2015
tinzymoha:
Mode Investment and Development Service Limited (in short MIDS)
Oil & gas and ICT is wat we do
Email: modiolowo@gmail.com

MIDS

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 1:09am On Nov 19, 2015
erapidtransport:
. pls I got the logo but will prefer a solid R with a swirl around it to show that we are global and renewal is our core philosophy

Regenesis... Solid colours.

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by tinzymoha: 2:23am On Nov 19, 2015
Thanks I got your mail, will reply you in the morning. Might have jobs for you
TymeLogos:

MIDS
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by tinzymoha: 2:27am On Nov 19, 2015
Why are you ungrateful? He did it for free yet your asking for corrections. Any other corrections or additions should be paid for. Nigerians are just too greedy
TymeLogos:

Regenesis... Solid colours.
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by tinzymoha: 2:32am On Nov 19, 2015
I have another but I can pay you for this tho.. FootPrint Design is the coy name, it's a shoe manufacturing company based in kaduna.
I have no idea how it should look like but would love to see your creativity.
Modiolowo@gmail.com
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by Tos87(m): 7:14am On Nov 19, 2015
TymeLogos:
H E L L O

How does it work?

Thank you. grin
Is mine left out... or you can't figure it out .
you left it unattended yet you did the one of those that came after. 3
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by Qaisar1: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
TymeLogos:

Lyricspub
Yo men... Wow. Thanks.

Hope to receive the mail. *rolling eyes* thanks
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by khayleb(m): 9:41am On Nov 19, 2015
Mine is DAT(Daily African Taste) Garri Ijebu
Green colour to potray nature/agriculture
And Yellow or other shouting colour for attraction.
DAT Ijebu Garri is a packaged Grade 1 Garri Ijebu for daily consumption.
My email: calebadeoga@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 10:27am On Nov 19, 2015
Tos87:

Is mine left out... or you can't figure it out .
you left it unattended yet you did the one of those that came after. 3
cheesy cheesy No vex. I only corrected the previous logo for the client. You know it's faster to revamp an existing work than to commence a fresh design.

Here is your logo, Artspartan. grin

Re: (CLOSED) Professional Logos For As Low As N0.00 For The First 10 Requests by TymeLogos: 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
khayleb:
Mine is DAT(Daily African Taste) Garri Ijebu
Green colour to potray nature/agriculture
And Yellow or other shouting colour for attraction.
DAT Ijebu Garri is a packaged Grade 1 Garri Ijebu for daily consumption.
My email: calebadeoga@gmail.com
Thanks in anticipation.

DAT Garri Ijebu. Shades of green and Yellow.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

24 Amazingly Creative Photos That Will Wow You... / Gerrarrahere Mhen 3D Animation Video (full Version). / Post Your Cinema 4d, Adobe After Effects Problems Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.