Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,027 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:40 AM

Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular (925 Views)

Help!!! Please What Is Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS)? / Home Remedies For Ovarian Cysts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular by ozinetbiz: 12:12am On Nov 19, 2015
Key Features
Raw Ovarian Glandular Supplement
High quality glandular supplement
Based on the concept that "like supports like"
60 Capsules

SUMMARY:
Swanson Premium Raw Ovarian Glandular was developed with the full line of glandular product because of a strong demand from you. Back in the 1930s, four key factors led to glandulars becoming the foundation of natural health: the material was abundant to produce these products, the historical rationale for use and the evidence of safety were strong, and their affordability made them particularly attractive. All of our glandular products are frozen when raw to preserve active components then desiccated (dried), powdered, defatted and tested at GMP laboratories in the heartland of America.
Other ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose (plant fiber), gelatin, may contain one or both of the following: magnesium stearate, silica.
Suggested Use: As a dietary supplement, adult females take one capsule per day with water.
WARNING: Do not take this product if you are pregnant or nursing. Consult your healthcare provider before use if you are taking any prescription medications.

For your order visit:
http://onlinegoodreviews..com.ng/search/label/Health%20%26%20Fitness

Re: Swanson Raw Ovarian Glandular by wonyi: 11:56am On Dec 01, 2016
Please I need your contact

(1) (Reply)

Graphic Pics: Teen Discovers Unborn Twin Grew Inside Of Him For 18 Years! / Rat Bite Me On My Right Arm While Sleeping What Should I Do / How To Treat Eczema Naturally:effective Home Remedies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.