Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,869 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:38 AM

World Health Organization Job Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / World Health Organization Job Vacancy (1340 Views)

Abidjan-lagos Corridor Organization Job Recruitment (8 Positions) / Widows And Orphans Empowerment Organization Job Recruitment (44 Positions) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Health Organization Job Vacancy by DoroMega: 12:16am On Nov 19, 2015
WHO is the directing and coordinating authority for health within the United Nations system. It is responsible for providing leadership on global health matters, shaping the health research agenda, setting norms and standards, articulating evidence-based policy options, providing technical support to countries and monitoring and assessing health trends.

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: NPO Travel and Protocol Officer

Objectives of the Programme
The travel sub-unit is responsible for planning, organizing and implementing WHO travel policies and ensuring effective and efficient coordination of all official travel of WHO staff members, consultants and visitors in accordance with WHO financial regulations.

To see if you qualify and to apply, Visit
Re: World Health Organization Job Vacancy by ak475: 10:00am On Jan 06, 2016
what's the latest about this vacancy. Any update from those who applied?

(1) (Reply)

FEMALE ACCOUNTANT AND FEMALE CASHIER NEEDED@@@BECAN GARDENS AND SUITES LTD. / What Can I Do To Make My Employer Pay My Resignation Entitlement? / Now Hiring: Several New Job Opening In Various Fields Have Just Been Posted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.