Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:07 AM

Can You Parent Another Person's Child? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can You Parent Another Person's Child? (7285 Views)

Poll: Men and women, can you do this?

Yes: 86% (43 votes)
No: 14% (7 votes)
This poll has ended

Can A Person With The Genotype AS Marry Another Person With The Same Genotype? / Can You Allow Your Child To Live With Another Person? / Which Time Is Best To Start to have intimacy With Another Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:02pm On May 25, 2009
na2day?:

how cute, she is nuts and she doesn't even know it, romantic i say grin grin grin

rofl . . . grin grin grin grin grin

u dey crazy i tell ya tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:04pm On May 25, 2009
~Sissy~:

rofl . . . grin grin grin grin grin

u dey crazy i tell ya tongue

back 2 sender tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:16pm On May 25, 2009
na2day?:

back 2 sender tongue tongue tongue

returned to the returnee tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:52pm On May 25, 2009
dodge am tongue tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 1:34am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

dodge am tongue tongue tongue

u no feel dodge dis one. too bad tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 3:13am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

u no feel dodge dis one. too bad tongue tongue

u dont forget say i get skills grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 3:21am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

u dont forget say i get skills grin grin grin

which kinda skills be dat?

u mean the skill like the mavs grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 3:24am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

which kinda skills be dat?

u mean the skill like the mavs grin grin grin

dont get me started angry angry angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 3:30am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

dont get me started angry angry angry angry

aww the truth hurts. pele tongue tongue

btw i hope u r watching us cool cool
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 3:37am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

aww the truth hurts. pele tongue tongue

btw i hope u r watching us cool cool

ewwwwww, how can i be watching u and ur bf, its ur private stuff, keep it to urself thank u tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 3:43am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

ewwwwww, how can i be watching u and ur bf, its ur private stuff, keep it to urself thank u tongue tongue

LOL grin grin

dirty boi. i mean Lakers not ur little dirty secret u wish to share w/me tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 3:52am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

LOL grin grin

dirty boi. i mean Lakers not ur little dirty secret u wish to share w/me tongue

are u implying that i am ur bf? i didn't know that, thanks for the relationship update grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 3:57am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

are u implying that i am ur bf? i didn't know that, thanks for the relationship update grin grin

rotfl . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

c'mon, disappear. which kinda bf

dnt do bfs w/unrepentant boi's tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 4:13am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

rotfl . . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

c'mon, disappear. which kinda bf

dnt do bfs w/unrepentant boi's tongue tongue

sssshhhhhh! repentance in progress wink wink
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 4:24am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

sssshhhhhh! repentance in progress wink wink

u dnt need repentance. u need deliverance. the 12am night Virgil type tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 4:36am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

u dnt need repentance. u need deliverance. the 12am night Virgil type tongue tongue

oya, sssssshhhhhhhhhhh! deliverance in progress angry angry angry
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 4:38am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

oya, sssssshhhhhhhhhhh! deliverance in progress angry angry angry

whos in charge. which pastor
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 4:49am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

whos in charge. which pastor

pastor so, so, so and so grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 4:58am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

pastor so, so, so and so grin grin grin

fake pastors do fake deliverance tongue

so dat doesn't count
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 5:03am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

fake pastors do fake deliverance tongue

so dat doesn't count

oh he is for real, i checked his certificate, it clearly says "REAL PASTOR"   grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 5:12am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

oh he is for real, i checked his certificate, it clearly says "REAL PASTOR"   grin grin grin

doesnt make him real tongue

he clud 've jst printed the certificate 4rom his home computer grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 5:16am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

doesnt make him real tongue

he clud 've jst printed the certificate 4rom his home computer grin grin

nope, it has the authentic american real pastor association logo on it tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 5:30am On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

nope, it has the authentic american real pastor association logo on it  tongue tongue

which kinda authentic amer. logo be dat

did u use a magnifying glass to read the fine print on the certf. undecided undecided

i smell fakeness tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 5:50am On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

which kinda authentic amer. logo be dat

did u use a magnifying glass to read the fine print on the certf. undecided undecided

i smell fakeness tongue tongue

i did use a magnifying glass and i even faxed it to the "pastor verification office" at the white house and they said he was so authentic that on a scale of 1 to 10 he got a 15 shocked shocked shocked shocked he is beyond authentic sef grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 9:53pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

i did use a magnifying glass and i even faxed it to the "pastor verification office" at the white house and they said he was so authentic that on a scale of 1 to 10 he got a 15 shocked shocked shocked shocked he is beyond authentic sef grin grin grin

stop lying n tell me how much the dude paid u to lie on his behalf, cuz u r really good at it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 10:05pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

stop lying n tell me how much the dude paid u to lie on his behalf, cuz u r really good at it lipsrsealed lipsrsealed tongue tongue

he hasn't paid yet grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 10:35pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

he hasn't paid yet grin grin grin grin

kai another lie angry angry angry

since he hasnt made the full payment, how much was the deposit

lie to me again tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:13pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

kai another lie angry angry angry

since he hasnt made the full payment, how much was the deposit

lie to me again tongue

no deposit, he is waiting for his bail out money grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:17pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

no deposit, he is waiting for his bail out money  grin grin grin

lai lai angry angry angry

stop lying 2 me naaa cry cry cry cry cry

i heard dat u have a swiss bank acct. clud it be dat u r hiding the monies there shocked shocked shocked
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:27pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

lai lai angry angry angry

stop lying 2 me naaa cry cry cry cry cry

i heard dat u have a swiss bank acct. clud it be dat u r hiding the monies there shocked shocked shocked

yes i have a swiss bank acct in ajegunle, the bank name na swiss, dem only get one clerk no gateman grin grin grin
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by Sissy3(f): 11:34pm On May 26, 2009
na2day?:

yes i have a swiss bank acct in ajegunle, the bank name na swiss, dem only get one clerk no gateman grin grin grin

rofl . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

u no well at all grin grin grin grin

then can u give me the acct. number to see if the money was deposited tongue tongue
Re: Can You Parent Another Person's Child? by na2day2(m): 11:37pm On May 26, 2009
~Sissy~:

rofl . . . . grin grin grin grin grin grin

u no well at all grin grin grin grin

then can u give me the acct. number to see if the money was deposited tongue tongue

dem no get computer and the only clerk dey sick, dem talk say she get swine flu and dem never get enough money to buy candle to search through the 2 sheet of paper wey contain all their accounts of 3 grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

I Cheated On My Husband And I Feel Great About It. / My Wife Doesn’t Respect Me Since I Lost My Job / Is Anything Wrong With Marrying Your First Suitor?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.