Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,254 members, 7,807,872 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:11 PM

Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct (40528 Views)

Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval / Buhari Sends Second Batch Of Ministerial List To The Senate (PIX / Buhari Sends Delegation To Abuja Bomb Blast Scenes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Intendy: 7:18am On Nov 19, 2015
Inspectahdeck:

"The judge was sent on compulsory Retirement with immediate effect after the National Judicial council (NJC) suspended him and recommended his retirement to the President for misconduct".

Do you rush to reply all to be the FTC? When NJC recommend retirement, all investigation being duly carried out.

Nigerians and one way (rigid) thinking

My bro,it's not there fault o.
M0R0N calling someone bubu or dullard
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by akinsbaba2015: 7:19am On Nov 19, 2015
Some youths are not even fit to be school janitors talk less of councillors. They can't read and comprehend but their fingers are the fastest to type rubbish across all social media platforms.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by shopandmall(m): 7:20am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:
Very shameful... Dats wat you get when u elect an uneducated ex-millitary dictator as a president in a democratic setting

Flagrant violation of court orders, boothing out judges that refuse to dance to his tune.

I can feel the change.

Did you read the post?

The judge was sent on compulsory Retirement with immediate effect after the National Judicial council (NJC) suspended him and recommended his retirement to the President for misconduct.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by frankdivine: 7:21am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:
Very shameful... Dats wat you get when u elect an uneducated ex-millitary dictator as a president in a democratic setting

Flagrant violation of court orders, boothing out judges that refuse to dance to his tune.

I can feel the change.
please try and read and comprehend,before you comment.

zozdzee:
Are you in need of modern professionals, exterior and interior PAINTERS,POP-SCREEDER'S,TILLER'S

All kind of painting(stucco,marble,crack etc)

POP-sreeding(fixing and casting)professionals.

Tilling of all kind(laminating etc)

Then you just met competent hands at BLISScontractor'swith years of expertise in the art,and modern day equipments,ready to execute your projects to the best and according to your specs.

Click on this link>>www.nairaland.com/2404415/offer-expertise-plumbing-project

To have a glance at our photo gallery
cs
we want to apologize to our clients,who
complained of not being able to view our gallery.
We are pleased to announce to you that the problem has been rectified.
You can now view with any browser

Contact us at
Shipper's plaze,around PDP National
Secretariat, Wadata Plaza, Wuse Zone
5 Abuja.:

Phone:
0810-6925-962

We operate all over the country and are ready to take up,all kinds of projects.
Whether big or small.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by IBROHIM: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.
Ewu if you were well educated you would have posted like a human being! You are among the reasons why the whites belittle us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by philips70(m): 7:25am On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Wrong headline!!!! The sanction on the Judge was imposed by the NJC.The president cannot take such decisions without the NJC.

Shut up and hide your ignorance you this IPOB tout. Do you know how many NJC recommendations your hero ignored including those of his AG?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by M4gunners: 7:25am On Nov 19, 2015
fromnigeria:

Your Oxford Advanced Dictionary, Hard/Soft copy will do better sir. Thanks
I have done that bro,but it is saying almost the same thing. Buhari himself is leading with impunity. He never follow any rules of law . For me that is also impunity.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by cathodekazim: 7:33am On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=kayusely post=40173789][/quote]

I don't need any herbalist to tell me that writer must be from the east or southsouth

Ethnocentric bigots

Bigolatry parapoism

In summary

The guy na onnyiberi be

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by mikesammy(m): 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Left for me, this is kinda fair action but just that i still think he should have stretch the hand of judgment to its fullest. What would he have done if it were a comoner? Send to jail? I blv so. So baba should do more o
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by menxer: 7:34am On Nov 19, 2015
Na wa for some headlines

If Shell made several allegations against the justice to NJC, I bet all didn't take place in the last six months.

Some have failed to see that the investigations on the allegations by NJC started in GEJ administration and only came to a head in PMB administration.

If NJC recommends one of their own for retirement on grounds of misconduct, what is our own?
Or are we gripping because one of our own is facing the consequences of his misconduct?

We should be happy that NJC is waking up from years of stupor.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Nobody: 7:37am On Nov 19, 2015
smiley
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by obynaDmob(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Y'all have successfully spewed gibberish. Even the dullest ones among you are calling the Presido a dullard. How can one be duller than iruocious? You guys didn't even bother to read the write-up.

It amazes me how some nigerians can be so smart n others outrightly dumb

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by kestolove95(m): 7:37am On Nov 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Y'all have successfully spewed gibberish. Even the dullest ones among you are calling the Presido a dullard. How can one be duller than iruocious? You guys didn't even bother to read the write-up.
don't mind d hidiot touts

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by ZESTN: 7:39am On Nov 19, 2015
ziccoit:
PMB promised he would build institutions and allow them to function. Sheu Garba was asked by a channel tv presenter on fuel scarcity, the man said he would advise the question was directed to NNPC that institution of government should be allowed to work.

Where am I going? NJC is an institution of government which was created , vested with enormous power and responsibilities among which is strengthen the structures and integrity of the rule of law; preserving and improving justice. Now that a judge has been found guilty and recommended for dismissal from service by NJC the rest now lie with the president and his person whether he would allow the impunity to continue or not. We have so accustomed to abuse of power and process for so long that majority find it difficult to recognize right things in our system. Right is seen as being wrong and vice vasa.

On the last note, majority of comments here where the commenters attacked the step took by the president were borne out of nothing but hatred for the occupier of seat of president. They know what is right and how things should go but will never give credit to the man for job well done.

We quit respect the President`s stance on corruption but We do not and will not support his Hypocrisy and corruption antics/attributes.
How could the President Nominate and worst still, confirm Amaechi who for over three years brought the Judiciary to a stand-still in Rivers State. denying people their right to justice. closing down the only hope of the common man.
Even at the directives of the Former President; that the Federal High Courts in Rivers State should commence sitting. Two days after, all the Federal High Courts in Rivers State were set on Fire, one after the other, consecutively by Amaechi's executioners
Today, Amaechi is being celebrated as One of Buharis "Super Ministers." No prosecution, No Order of Arrest, even the report of Amaechi's corrupt practices was rejected. All because those corrupt acts were indulged to put him (Buhari) and his cohorts on Long craved seats.
My Advice: Buhari should watch his steps. he's sleeping into a dungeon. The South South Geopolitical-Political zone will bring him, his North and S/w accomplices to zero. It's a fact.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by lastpage: 7:41am On Nov 19, 2015
stexsy:
Did they carry out any investigation?

Bubu the joker

You are very daft!

Did you not read where the "Judicial Council" was said to be the one who suspended him and recommended his termination, to the President?
Do you know who and who comprises that Judicial Council (They are like a Jury of peers)

And you need to read about that "Cash and carry Judge" called Akanbi.
His likes have sent many innocent souls to their grave, in exchange for money and have denied justice tothe weak, because they dont have enough money to give him.

I think we should not only "retire" people in such positions whn they are guilty of graft, we should send them on trial and jail them as well!
Let them wear the shoe and know how it feels.

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by BABANGBALI: 7:44am On Nov 19, 2015
baba no nonsense. Finally change has arrived in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by obynaDmob(m): 7:47am On Nov 19, 2015
famlead1:
Buhari is good at listening to complaints and allegations without carrying out investigation. He has sacked many, retired many, suspended many indefinitely without justification. Its a pity change

And later you wud say jamb didnt pass you again

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by wirinet(m): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2015
What would IPOB/TAN have said if NJC had investigated a judge, found him/her guilty and send a recommendation letter for sack or retirement and Buhari declined. Let me guess some sensational headlines.

- BUHARI SUPPORTS CORRUPTION, fails to sack corrupt judge.
- IS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR? Buhari goes against NJC's fight against corruption.

Subsequently any case handled by the said judge would make headlines.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by lastpage: 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
ZESTN:

We quit respect the President`s stance on corruption but We do not and will not support his Hypocrisy and corruption antics/attributes.
How could the President Nominate and worst still, confirm Amaechi who for over three years brought the Judiciary to a stand-still in Rivers State. denying people their right to justice. closing down the only hope of the common man.
Even at the directives of the Former President; that the Federal High Courts in Rivers State should commence sitting. Two days after, all the Federal High Courts in Rivers State were set on Fire, one after the other, consecutively by Amaechi's executioners
Today, Amaechi is being celebrated as One of Buharis "Super Ministers." No prosecution, No Order of Arrest, even the report of Amaechi's corrupt practices was rejected. All because those corrupt acts were indulged to put him (Buhari) and his cohorts on Long craved seats.
My Advice: Buhari should watch his steps. he's sleeping into a dungeon. The South South Geopolitical-Political zone will bring him, his North and S/w accomplices to zero. It's a fact.

Dont get "EMOTIONAL" unnecessarily! grin grin

Answer the following questions concerning Amaechi:

1.) Was it Buhari that rejected the Wike Report of Amaechi .... or your Representatives in the Senate?

2.) Was it Buhari that "confirmed" Amaechi as Minister(When they had the power to No/Yaay! ) ..or your Representative in the Senate?

3.) Was it Buhari that was President of Nigeria, when Amaechi was supposedly setting the federal Courts on fire.... or your beloved Jonathan that even "you" voted for? Why did he not arrest and punish Amaechi, back then, if Amaechi was guilty as charged?

You Ibo people are becoming mentally deranged, just because you dont like Buhari/Northerners/APC
STOP blaming Buhari for your pains

If the answer to all three Questions above.... is "BUHARI", then may thunder strike him down
....but if the answer is NOT BUHARI... and you falsely accuse him, may Thunder strike you down

Its that simple

Lastpage!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by homirefacuny(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2015
ziccoit:
PMB promised he would build institutions and allow them to function. Sheu Garba was asked by a channel tv presenter on fuel scarcity, the man said he would advise the question was directed to NNPC that institution of government should be allowed to work.

Where am I going? NJC is an institution of government which was created , vested with enormous power and responsibilities among which is strengthen the structures and integrity of the rule of law; preserving and improving justice. Now that a judge has been found guilty and recommended for dismissal from service by NJC the rest now lie with the president and his person whether he would allow the impunity to continue or not. We have so accustomed to abuse of power and process for so long that majority find it difficult to recognize right things in our system. Right is seen as being wrong and vice vasa.

On the last note, majority of comments here where the commenters attacked the step took by the president were borne out of nothing but hatred for the occupier of seat of president. They know what is right and how things should go but will never give credit to the man for job well done.
I tire o bro.... Many hate filled person on here. It's pathetic why Nigerians cannot cannot analyze issues especially our youths.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by KelvinC1(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2015
fromnigeria:

www.channelstv.com/2015/11/18/buhari-sends-judge-on-retirement-for-misconduct/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

cc lalasticlacla
Today is my BIRTHDAY
19TH NOVEMBER is my bornDAY..
PLEASE show ME, this Jos boy LOVE.. #ADOYII
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by oz4real83(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.
the president only approved the recommendation of the NJC. It was the NJC that did the investigation. Let's always follow facts and be objective in our criticism.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by ekhai(m): 7:52am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.
with this your response, you still claimed to be educated? The NJC made the recommendation after fact findings, and the president approved and you are here writing nonsense and your co-wailers are liking and sharing in ignorance. Tufiakwa to cluelessness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by lastpage: 7:53am On Nov 19, 2015
wirinet:
What would IPOB/TAN have said if NJC had investigated a judge, found him/her guilty and send a recommendation letter for sack or retirement and Buhari declined. Let me guess some sensational headlines.

- BUHARI SUPPORTS CORRUPTION, fails to sack corrupt judge.
- IS THE CHANGE WE VOTED FOR? Buhari goes against NJC's fight against corruption.

Subsequently any case handled by the said judge would make headlines.

You are so on-point!

These IPOB SaTANoids are mentally corrupt and just open their bucal cavity and effuse anal oduor like a Camel! angry angry angry

They are as slippery as an Eel and just flip-flop like a slippers

Shame on them.

Lastpage!
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by patrickmuf(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:
Wrong headline!!!! The sanction on the Judge was imposed by the NJC.The president cannot take such decisions without the NJC.
Coming from you, i'm impressed...
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Pque(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Gayigaskia:

what is the meaning of the sentence" the NJC made the recommendation to the President after its 74th meeting held on the November 4 and 5."

hahahahahaha, they just made a fool of themselves simply because they refused to read. Hahahahahahahahahahaha. Better embrace d ongoing change or remain stagnant hating.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by enigma2007(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.

The judge was sent on compulsory Retirement with immediate effect after the National Judicial council (NJC) suspended him and recommended his retirement to the President for misconduct.

In a press statement, the Acting Director of the NJC, Mr Soji Oye, said the NJC made the recommendation to the President after its 74th meeting held on the November 4 and 5.

Comprehension is hard sha!
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Pque(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
chukwudi44:

and the NJC cannot take such decision without d sanction of the president. The two goes together.
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by psp2pc(m): 8:00am On Nov 19, 2015
new2020:
Yorubas should come and lie down here for their hypocrisy...

dundee, what's your source for the picture. Radio Biafra shey.
use your brain to think,if you don't have one then use your kidney.
bias set of tribalistic mor4kaz.
u people won't smell that presidency seat for eternity..
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by Btruth: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.

Did you read the above text at all? . You just jumped into a conclusion without even reading the allegations against the judge. I'm very sure you are a "Super Wailer".
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by momonny: 8:06am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.
i dont know if actually u read the full story in the nations paper and other tabloid or u want to contribute rubish on this page and mislead nairalanders, NJC had suspended him already and recommended him for sack. He's lucky his been retire our good hearted president slowpoke!!!
Re: Buhari Sends Judge On Retirement For Misconduct by momonny: 8:08am On Nov 19, 2015
iruocious:

I can feel the change.
i dont know if actually u read the full story in the nations paper and other tabloid or u want to contribute rubish on this page and mislead nairalanders, NJC had suspended him already and recommended him for sack. He's lucky his been retire by our good hearted president slowpoke!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

List Of Non-career Ambassadorial Nominees Buhari Sent To Senate / Tinubu Consoles Davido Over Son’s Death / Chuwee Aka Dapi, A Soldier Killed By Boko Haram On Sunday (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.