Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,948 members, 7,806,742 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:20 PM

Shippyme, Circuitatlantic, Zaposta Scam, Review Stealing - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Shippyme, Circuitatlantic, Zaposta Scam, Review Stealing (1618 Views)

Woman Stealing A Bag At RCCG Church In Lagos Caught (Photos, Video) / Woman Stripped Unclad For Stealing Handbag. Photos / Lady Caught Stealing, Stripped Unclad, Blames It On Charm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Shippyme, Circuitatlantic, Zaposta Scam, Review Stealing by policeshippyme: 5:10am On Nov 19, 2015
SHIPPYME, CIRCUITATLANTIC, ZAPOSTA SENT ME AN EMAIL AND IT SAYS:

On the 30th of June, the fulfillment facility of Circuit Atlantic Inc, our US sister company that processed shipments for Circuitatlantic.com and Shippyme.com, was shut down by the State of New Jersey. Our staff there were harassed and sacked and all packages pending delivery were taken away. The company and its management were accused of instructing the US staff to ship items believed to have been procured by fraudulent customers. The confiscated packages belong to mostly innocent Nigerian customers who have purchased them with their hard earned money from US vendors. This is a fact.
All legitimate owners of property currently in the custody of the State of New Jersey can be sure to receive them if they have proof of ownership. We believe strongly that there will be no basis for a permanent seizure of items belonging to innocent people if the laws of the state of New Jersey and the United States prevail. It is politically and morally incorrect to cast all Nigerians as fraudulent because of the actions of a few.
We have been economical with information because of the restrictions imposed on our management regarding communication with customers for legal reasons. We have asked the New Jersey State, through our lawyers, to give us a phone number or email which our customers can contact in order to get a direct response on the status of the packages in their custody. So far we have received no response.
We really understand the agitation of affected users and would like this issue resolved as soon as possible. It has gone on for too long. The delay has not been our making and has been tremendously costly to our customers and to us as well. Up to this moment, we have not been questioned on the issue. No one from the department has sought clarification or information from the management. We are as much in the dark as you are.
Please bear with us until after this meeting to provide more details on this case.

Again we plead for your understanding. As a Nigerian company, we have been focused on providing a good service. We have worked hard on achieving that. We need your support to scale through these trying times. There must be a resolution. Please bear with us.

Reply:
AND HERE IS MY REPLY:
First understand that you are a thief and a fraudulent organization if you are not what were you still doing in the business by the month of November when this claim was already in place by june or july? my order and my goods and also money huge money got to you all in the month of november now u talking nonsense you are a thief and you will see, nobody will support you.

Please fellow Nigerians, where ever you see these 3 names please run for your dear life

1-SHIPPYME
2-CIRCUITATLANTIC
3-ZAPOSTA

To know more visit more links like:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shippyme/269-Sheffield-Street-New-Jersey-07092/shippyme-circuitatlantic-bunch-of-idiots-that-delay-your-items-for-delivery-asking-for-ad-1081200
Re: Shippyme, Circuitatlantic, Zaposta Scam, Review Stealing by libertytrading: 4:08am On Dec 08, 2015
Yes you are a fraudster company and the securities need to hold you guys fast ..imagine this reply since a delay of July even after sending invoice more than 10 times..they keep claiming they cannot see my attachment.....take note # 3 below...

Hello,

Thank you for your mail. We regret any inconvenience. We have received the attachment on this mail.

Please note that,

1. This is not an accepted invoice as it is an excel document. Nevertheless the document has been forwarded to the processing Team.

2. We are a legitimate company and we remain so even during this challenging time

3. We do not have your package. You may contact the New jersey authorities if you do not accept this.

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Customer Service

Circuit Atlantic Limited
13 Hughes Avenue,
Alagomeji, Yaba

I live in Canada and i am being forced to book a flight to handle this matter locally as i cannot deal with it online anymore...the # 3 above just prove how fraudulent this company is.....they are slowly trying to fade away with my package and IJN your business will surfer ....bunch of scammers ....i need help here
Re: Shippyme, Circuitatlantic, Zaposta Scam, Review Stealing by HIbreed(m): 10:53am On Jan 24, 2016
This company is not reliable and a scam. they'll claim to never recieved your item! Now they,ve changed their name to www.Zaposta.Com
forewarned is to be forarmed. Thanks
Re: Shippyme, Circuitatlantic, Zaposta Scam, Review Stealing by collinsfbi(m): 11:19am On May 25, 2016
God will surely punish these people. I have packages worth millions and all they send to me everytime are pure stories. They made me sent invoice in the name of trying to claim those item back and all of a sudden they stop updating and change their name to Zaposta, God almighty will surely punish them.
Re: Shippyme, Circuitatlantic, Zaposta Scam, Review Stealing by GRANDM: 3:25pm On May 25, 2016
policeshippyme:
SHIPPYME, CIRCUITATLANTIC, ZAPOSTA SENT ME AN EMAIL AND IT SAYS:

On the 30th of June, the fulfillment facility of Circuit Atlantic Inc, our US sister company that processed shipments for Circuitatlantic.com and Shippyme.com, was shut down by the State of New Jersey. Our staff there were harassed and sacked and all packages pending delivery were taken away. The company and its management were accused of instructing the US staff to ship items believed to have been procured by fraudulent customers. The confiscated packages belong to mostly innocent Nigerian customers who have purchased them with their hard earned money from US vendors. This is a fact.
All legitimate owners of property currently in the custody of the State of New Jersey can be sure to receive them if they have proof of ownership. We believe strongly that there will be no basis for a permanent seizure of items belonging to innocent people if the laws of the state of New Jersey and the United States prevail. It is politically and morally incorrect to cast all Nigerians as fraudulent because of the actions of a few.
We have been economical with information because of the restrictions imposed on our management regarding communication with customers for legal reasons. We have asked the New Jersey State, through our lawyers, to give us a phone number or email which our customers can contact in order to get a direct response on the status of the packages in their custody. So far we have received no response.
We really understand the agitation of affected users and would like this issue resolved as soon as possible. It has gone on for too long. The delay has not been our making and has been tremendously costly to our customers and to us as well. Up to this moment, we have not been questioned on the issue. No one from the department has sought clarification or information from the management. We are as much in the dark as you are.
Please bear with us until after this meeting to provide more details on this case.

Again we plead for your understanding. As a Nigerian company, we have been focused on providing a good service. We have worked hard on achieving that. We need your support to scale through these trying times. There must be a resolution. Please bear with us.

Reply:
AND HERE IS MY REPLY:
First understand that you are a thief and a fraudulent organization if you are not what were you still doing in the business by the month of November when this claim was already in place by june or july? my order and my goods and also money huge money got to you all in the month of november now u talking nonsense you are a thief and you will see, nobody will support you.

Please fellow Nigerians, where ever you see these 3 names please run for your dear life

1-SHIPPYME
2-CIRCUITATLANTIC
3-ZAPOSTA

To know more visit more links like:
http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/shippyme/269-Sheffield-Street-New-Jersey-07092/shippyme-circuitatlantic-bunch-of-idiots-that-delay-your-items-for-delivery-asking-for-ad-1081200

Re: Shippyme, Circuitatlantic, Zaposta Scam, Review Stealing by GRANDM: 3:39pm On May 25, 2016
ZAPOSTA IS A SCAM

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!

Pls do not run into the hands of these fraud stars who claim to be shippers.
if you call their customer care line, they will say you cannot speak to their Manager.

pls do not waste your money on this site - zaposta.com

many have suffered in their hands OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BEWARE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Caught With Stolen Vehicles In Abia State & Vigilante Did This 2 Him(Pics / 1st Black Death Row Prisoner Executed Under Donald Trump’s Presidency (photo / Photos Of The Attack That Killed Ex-air Force Chief of all staff, Alex bade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.