Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,637 members, 7,801,842 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT (47989 Views)

Presidential Cabal Agrees To Free Saraki If He Frustrates Magu's Confirmation / Oby Ezekwesili Reacts To Saraki's Trial(twitter) / Summary Of Cases Handled By CCT - Till Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by Nobody: 6:03am On Nov 20, 2015
Just that? well he got his life which is good. his already made
Gbawe:
The reasons Saraki is trying everything to scuttle the case by any means possible. It will be all over for him if the trail goes ahead and he is found guilty.

http://www.tori.ng/news/12607/3-things-that-will-happen-to-saraki-if-found-guilt.html

Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by HastaCuando(m): 6:25am On Nov 20, 2015
undecided

............ in another news Federal Government Bilateral Education Scholarship students in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances. Since January 2015, and still counting....
Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry. This is very unfair!!!
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by baski92(m): 7:10am On Nov 20, 2015
theshield:

pessimist
hmm
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by YetieLee(f): 7:21am On Nov 20, 2015
baski92:
Super sorry, me and you know this can never happen
hahahaha… thanks my brother! pls help me remind them that we ar still in Nigeria! saraki will still remain as the president of the senate. if saraki is found guilty and removed as d president, definitely, Nigeria is setting a straight agenda.
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by solonazzy: 7:45am On Nov 20, 2015
vickyO:
The dramas are too much to bear. I never really liked following politics till the inception of the PDP and APC saga. What if he is dubious? Aren't assets subjected to some form of verification after their declaration? I'm really not conversant with the Code of Conduct enabling Act so I'll just drop the matter.(quote me not as regard Saraki's trial)

Whatever his punishment may be is not my concern. I have not heard of a country that achieved great heights by going after corrupt individuals.We can never convict all corrupt people in this country. I have given bribes (not proud of it) but I can never be arrested because it hasn't been documented. ( Or Maybe they are trying to make an example of the 'scapegoats' so as to frighten others).

My point is (though a bit myopic) that don't go chasing shadows of the past in order to achieve some form of self justification. The foundation is rotten, right? All you got to do is bulldoze the building and build a new one. Don't start examining each brick and reprimanding the builders for a job poorly done. Do that when you have a better edifice and that will speak for you. (I wonder if anyone has been securely convicted of corruption so far).

People are waiting, stomachs are rumbling, cars aren't moving cause they're sleeping at ⛽ stations, Boko Haram is at its best, Biafra is being handled lightly. We voted for change though I didn't but I have come to accept it. I wanna see changes. Not the same old.

Koker in his song said Owo ni won fi n do something o but I say (as regards this our Naija politics) actions and not drama ni won fi n do something o.

Sai Baba do something real quick. Time is never on our side. Make it count.
Den u hav nt heard d story of ghana
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by lailo: 8:44am On Nov 20, 2015
vickyO:
The dramas are too much to bear. I never really liked following politics till the inception of the PDP and APC saga. What if he is dubious? Aren't assets subjected to some form of verification after their declaration? I'm really not conversant with the Code of Conduct enabling Act so I'll just drop the matter.(quote me not as regard Saraki's trial)

Whatever his punishment may be is not my concern. I have not heard of a country that achieved great heights by going after corrupt individuals.We can never convict all corrupt people in this country. I have given bribes (not proud of it) but I can never be arrested because it hasn't been documented. ( Or Maybe they are trying to make an example of the 'scapegoats' so as to frighten others).

My point is (though a bit myopic) that don't go chasing shadows of the past in order to achieve some form of self justification. The foundation is rotten, right? All you got to do is bulldoze the building and build a new one. Don't start examining each brick and reprimanding the builders for a job poorly done. Do that when you have a better edifice and that will speak for you. (I wonder if anyone has been securely convicted of corruption so far).

People are waiting, stomachs are rumbling, cars aren't moving cause they're sleeping at ⛽ stations, Boko Haram is at its best, Biafra is being handled lightly. We voted for change though I didn't but I have come to accept it. I wanna see changes. Not the same old.

Koker in his song said Owo ni won fi n do something o but I say (as regards this our Naija politics) actions and not drama ni won fi n do something o.

Sai Baba do something real quick. Time is never on our side. Make it count.

U lack understand of how we could get out of the mess we have found ourselves and it is there in ur submissions.Lets give those wu know what to do TIME to do it.IMPATIENCE has been our problem in this country and this was same pressure GEJ succumbed to that made him fail WOEFULLY.Paliatives or solutions....pick one
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by AkpanUnanam(m): 9:36am On Nov 20, 2015
dammytosh:
Jail nko ?

Sorry i forgot that is for those who steal small small coins.

Chukwudi44 will gladly go to jail instead of Saraki. That is the meaning of Abobaku.

Saraki's lawyers be like :

"They did not spell 'stealing' properly in the paper served. The case lacks grammatical merits"

Poor sore election losers : " everybody is a thief. This is witch hunt"

Witches : "We dnt have powers to steal this much"
that would mean finished Saraki season two
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by frankeinstein(m): 10:39am On Nov 20, 2015
brize:
3 things that will happen to him when he is found guilty

1.Nothing

2. Will

3. Happen

Nigeria is a failed country with no law... Who nigeria constitution don help before?
grin grin grin
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by baski92(m): 11:55am On Nov 20, 2015
YetieLee:

hahahaha… thanks my brother! pls help me remind them that we ar still in Nigeria! saraki will still remain as the president of the senate. if saraki is found guilty and removed as d president, definitely, Nigeria is setting a straight agenda.
lol true talk my sister
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by 2dillu2(m): 2:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
Vivalavida I like this name kiss
Vivalavida99:

grin cheesy
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by vivalavida(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
2dillu2:
Vivalavida I like this name kiss

she is my bae

and stop quoting me
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
he needs prison time like ibori and alameisiya.
Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by 2dillu2(m): 7:38am On Nov 21, 2015
sad
vivalavida:

she is my bae

and stop quoting me

Re: 3 Things That Will Happen To Saraki If Found Guilty By CCT by vickyO(f): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
solonazzy:

Den u hav nt heard d story of ghana
Go read the history of the United States.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Declares Friday, Monday Public Holidays / Police Arrest Boko Haram Bomb Manufacturer In Taraba (photos) / Buhari Tells Emefiele, Malami To Comply With Supreme Court On Old Notes Rulling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.