Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:05 AM

105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (49088 Views)

Army Declares 46 Soldiers Missing - Premium Times / Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Boko Haram Ambush / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by kaka22(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
chigoizie7:

And d location of borno,maidugari and north-east is not known?

I don't support any form of war, but the way some people reasons, baffles me
How do you differentiate boko haram members from ordinary civilians?
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by alaskido(m): 3:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
The number of soldiers and ammunitions lost to Boko Haram is much o. 105? How many are the Boko Harams? 2,000? Who do we believe? How can they have enough ammunitions when they dash them to their enemies.

How can trained officers and soldiers get killed and captured by civilians who did not go through military training?

3 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Splashme: 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria is a dead country

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
PAINGAIN:
Na wao. I pity them but is dis d army nigeria is hoping to use to fight biafran soldiers if there were to b war? Boko haram with a few hundred people beats them. Insufficient equipment. NA has insufficient equipment when biafrans in diapora have already mapped out billions of dollars for u know what. This is not 1967.

Modified:
FTC. So this is how first to comment feels like. It feels like nothing.

First class fools always rant about their supposed capabilities before a fight. Realities and imaginary abilities are not the same. Stop being a first class fool. Nigeria will never go to war….
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Yujin(m): 4:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
idupaul:

In a sane country you will be tracked and prosecuted for providing material and moral support to a known terror organisation
In a sane country soldiers don't shoot peaceful protesters. Do you know if one of those murdered by your security personnel is his relative. What goes around comes around you know.

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Pavarottii(m): 4:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:
This kind of information shouldn't have been released to the public.
Why?

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by dailywealth1967: 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
105 soldiers killed by BH in one DAY! Let"s please seek for assistance by going into military pact with Isreali armed forces.Isreal is surrounded by arabs muslims who i consider to be terriorists.Israeli army should train our elite force to decimate these BH.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Splashme: 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Oh my Nigeria . . .
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by chigoizie7(m): 4:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaka22:

How do you differentiate boko haram members from ordinary civilians?

The same way your FG will differentiate biafrans from non-biafrans living in the east.

I also wonder. When sambisa forest(boko haram stronghold) has become residential for north-east civilians.

Hypocrisy is a big sin, desist from it. The moment u start telling yourselves the truth and not being apologetic to a failing govt, calling them to order to see were they are making mistakes so as to correct it,the better for u and your likes.

Two groups in naija wanting almost same thing in their own way.

*boko haram wants "sharia" and to abolish western education, @least for the records, that's what they want, they want to islamize their entire people, but are going about it the violent way, ur strong and almighty FG has been unable to curtail them, infact,they have all graduated from kidnapping and killing innocent civilians up north to killing and kidnapping of ur so called almighty NA and their arms. Ur superman NA and FG has done absolutely nothing about it.

*biafrans wants out of Naija because they felt they are not safe and no longer wanted or that the union does not favor them anymore, and they want to leave peacefully without violence orr chaos. They are armless and harmless, and then u are bragging that your NA and FG will use them and shine, were as boko haram is dealing with them and they have done nothing.

Like I said earlier, hypocrisy is a sin, it is also a disease which kills faster than "Ebola", desist from it.

3 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Yujin(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaka22:

Calm down... Boko harm and biafra soldiers are different entirely with different mode of operation. Book garam uses guerilla warfare and as such difficult to pin them down. They even disguise as civilians in some cases and this makes it hard for Nigerian army to find them. If war breaks out soon between Nigeria and biafra, biafra will feel the full weight of Nigerian army because the location of south eastern is known and it will be easy to attack unlike boko haram.

Finally, war should be prevented by all costs because it hinders development. cool
lol. Who goes to an all out war nowadays? Especially when we know the kinds of devils baying for our properties? Its guerilla style with the flow of oil totally disrupted. Nigeria will die a slow and painful death. We know the strategy very well. Lol. Enjoy your fragile peace while it lasts.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by CCsurplus007(m): 4:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
Qelvin:
Close sources to me revealed that the Insurgents are seriously decimating the Nigerian soldiers, the media is only doing a hatchet job of hiding the truth for the sake of those poor soldiers who are been wiped out in their hundreds...guys we ca never crush BH, the moment those guys pledged their allegiance to ISIS is when we lost the war...this isn't even about Buhari or GEJ been incompetent, the best thing now is for the South to band together, arm up and excise themselves from this Northerners, they should be left to their fate cause we are facing something bigger than us right now...I just watched a recent video on liveleaks showing a BH attack just about yesterday, my GOD...you need to see How this guys used superb military tactics to capture a Nigerian military base, with three T52 tanks, one T72, and artillery pieces in their thousands.

Pls how can I watch that video?
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Brooklynsouth(f): 4:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
GreenWhiteGreen:
Regardless of our country's high rate of corruption, It is high time we all fought to protect the name called Nigeria. Is there any means I can join the military to combat bokoharam ? I'm not scared of death. At one point in life, we're all going to die.
imbe

2 Likes

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by kaka22(m): 4:48pm On Nov 19, 2015
chigoizie7:

The same way your FG will differentiate biafrans from non-biafrans living in the east.

I also wonder. When sambisa forest(boko haram stronghold) has become residential for north-east civilians.

Hypocrisy is a big sin, desist from it. The moment u start telling yourselves the truth and not being apologetic to a failing govt, calling them to order to see were they are making mistakes so as to correct it,the better for u and your likes.

Two groups in naija wanting almost same thing in their own way.

*boko haram wants "sharia" and to abolish western education, @least for the records, that's what they want, they want to islamize their entire people, but are going about it the violent way, ur strong and almighty FG has been unable to curtail them, infact,they have all graduated from kidnapping and killing innocent civilians up north to killing and kidnapping of ur so called almighty NA and their arms. Ur superman NA and FG has done absolutely nothing about it.

*biafrans wants out of Naija because they felt they are not safe and no longer wanted or that the union does not favor them anymore, and they want to leave peacefully without violence orr chaos. They are armless and harmless, and then u are bragging that your NA and FG will use them and shine, were as boko haram is dealing with them and they have done nothing.

Like I said earlier, hypocrisy is a sin, it is also a disease which kills faster than "Ebola", desist from it.
In your desperate move to make a point, you compare two groups that are different from each other. One is a terrorist organisation and the other is separatist organisation.
A war between Nigerian army and boko haram is different from the one between Nigerian army and biafra. I still maintain my stance that if war breaks out between Nigeria government and biafra soldiers (after they declare independence from Nigeria),it will be relatively easy to defeat biafrans than boko haram.

Lastly, development only thrives where there is peace
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by deejeet1: 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
PAINGAIN:
ofcus I will b there and I also hope u will b among d nigerian soldiers. Na u I go first shoot troway.
see this otondo forming soldier grin I'm sure you will surrender when you hear the sound of my Kalashnikov rifle reloading after I've killed your fellow mumus. See you on the battlefield if you dare wink

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by inkon: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Abagworo:
This kind of information shouldn't have been released to the public.
WHY?
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by monex(m): 5:26pm On Nov 19, 2015
donphilopus:
Noted. I believe the defence headquarters and the President would take the necessary action. What baffles me is that those people who castigated PremiumTimes and said they were lying for breaking/publishing this kinda news when Jonathan was President would still be the ones who would come here and start calling Buhari names. Hadn't been it was under Jonathan, they wouldn't have believed such news. But since it's Buhari, they wouldn't even bother to verify it.

May they be found alive. Amen!

both the PDP and APC sides are guilty of what you are saying there.

there are APC peeps who believed this kinda news during GEJ but are now discrediting Premium times.

you might just speak for yourself. I don't even believe this premium times news. No reputable news is carrying it. Only premium and blogs. I pray the news isn't true
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by monex(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
donphilopus:

I never said they're lying. I just wanna let people know how hypocritical the PDPians can be.
and the APCians. like I said earlier speak for yourself.

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Nobody: 5:28pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yawa don dey. So many nigerian sadist have joined the bokos.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by monex(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Where are the Biafran soldiers?

Tell us their capacity in terms of weapons, number of soldiers and other logistics.
dont mind those (Igbos who support Biafra via violence) misguided ones. delusions of grandeur
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by monex(m): 5:32pm On Nov 19, 2015
Money40:
thank God you know your country is not a SANE country grin cheesy Nigeria is zoo
then tear your passport na. lol
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by EternalTruths: 5:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaka22:

Calm down... Boko harm and biafra soldiers are different entirely with different mode of operation. Book garam uses guerilla warfare and as such difficult to pin them down. They even disguise as civilians in some cases and this makes it hard for Nigerian army to find them. If war breaks out soon between Nigeria and biafra, biafra will feel the full weight of Nigerian army because the location of south eastern is known and it will be easy to attack unlike boko haram.

Finally, war should be prevented by all costs because it hinders development. cool

Your comment shows you are lack military wisdom

Until you find out the real reason why Biafra lost, you won't know how worthless the Nigerian military is

Any war between Nigeria and Biafra, will see Nigeria crumble if Ojukwu's mistakes are avoided. cool
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by EternalTruths: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yujin:

lol. Who goes to an all out war nowadays? Especially when we know the kinds of devils baying for our properties? Its guerilla style with the flow of oil totally disrupted. Nigeria will die a slow and painful death. We know the strategy very well. Lol. Enjoy your fragile peace while it lasts.

Even in an all out war, Biafra will win if they play their cards well. cool

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by kaka22(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
EternalTruths:

Your comment shows you are lack military wisdom

Until you find out the real reason why Biafra lost, you won't know how worthless the Nigerian military is

Any war between Nigeria and Biafra, will see Nigeria crumble if Ojukwu's mistakes are avoided. cool
Adolf Hitler, enlighten me why biafra lost since you possess "military wisdom"...
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by mindtricks: 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
erunz:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/193457-exclusive-at-least-105-nigerian-soldiers-missing-after-fierce-gun-battle-with-boko-haram.html

Frankly speaking, it is there for all to see it is not uhuru.

We have a long way to go.

Those in charge now must drive home the point that they have the ability and capacity to deliver.

Time for rhetorics are over, actions speak best.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Koolmexxi(m): 5:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
Under the past administration, civilians were d ones being kidnapped and going missing and military equipments too and u people termed him "clueless" and dumb even though d signs later became clearer of the military winning the war against BH and now under a former military general both soldiers arms and ammunition and military equipments have disappeared with signs pointing to the BH making away with these things. . The question now is who is more clueless?? D former "dumb" civilian led administration or d present administration led by a "former" General? D thunder wey go fire anybody wey go come defend d govt and blame d last govt again still dey queue dey wait for fuel. ..

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by EternalTruths: 5:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
kaka22:

Adolf Hitler, enlighten me why biafra lost since you possess "military wisdom"...

I won't so that the military of Nigeria wont correct itself. cool
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Miaraka: 5:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=chukwudi44 post=40181480]105? Really!! How many then were the boko haram they confronted? 1000?[/quote
All I can tell you is they usually don't deploy a 1000 when they use guerila tactics. They thrive on speed, all kinds of tricks to make you think, for instance, that they are many when they are actually few and vise versa or to make you think they are in one place when they're elsewhere, etc., etc. You might even think they use juju. As long as you fight them like you're fighting the national army of another country and set deadlines, they'll embarass you big time. They'll frustrate and demoralize your army and as I've said elsewhere in this forum, they'll even disarm your soldiers. Now they're actually doing it. If you really want to win this war, you should mobilize each Nigerian to play a role - singing,,writing, praying, inter-faith activism, cooperation among citizens and among leaders, support for the victims and security forces and their families, treating captured BH humanely, emphasizing your oneness as a nation, etc. When you play the blame game, insult each other's tribe and fail to differentiate between Islam and people who use it for their own ends, you're mobilizing support for BH in Nigeria and abroad. Further to that, you need to mobilize the international community to support Nigeria in identifying, isolating and punishing the countries and individuals who provide BH with material and moral support, sharing information or intelligence about the movements of BH. Ofcourse, you're a great nation and giant of Africa but you need to humble yourselves and ask Angola and Mozambique to share their experience in fighting and winning a war against foreign-financed and inspired terrorists, Kenya and Somalia about terrorists who use religion to mobilise support and recruit fighters,
South Africa on how to mobilise the people and the international community as well as how to deal with terrorists who use urban guerrila tactics, Namibia and Zimbabwe on rural guerrila tactics.
Anything less than that, I'm afraid, will cause you to suffer inculculable but avoidable casualties before you finally realise your shortcomings start to do things differently.
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by Money40: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
monex:

then tear your passport na. lol
I use Ghana passport, I use there air port too, Bleep zoo, I got no sacrament with them , spit on the Islamic Nigeria embarassed I

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by saint047(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
Buhari will lead the Battle from the front as a competent military General. (March 2015) ...#BringBackOurSoldiers (November 2015). #Change
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by ikechu1278: 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

I love this news
Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by BEASTER(m): 5:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
Unbelievable, just like the case of chiboke girls which has no trace till date. my fallow Nigerians this seems to be the forth world war knocking on our door step. we must not sleep before it is too late. Because the big boys have send all their families abroad and care less about the common man.

1 Like

Re: 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram by experimentist: 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
God abeg ooooo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Picture Of Ojukwu As A Boy With His Father In 1937 / Yussuf Buhari Pictured With A Friend / Pictures From PDP, Atiku/Okowa Campaign Rally In Edo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.