Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,424 members, 7,808,514 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:56 PM

Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex (12427 Views)

Five Signs You Are Dating A Woman,not A Girl / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had S£X / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by laurenziz6(m): 10:09am On Nov 19, 2015
Can you look at a woman and determine that she had sex within the last few hours? Well, if you know what to look out for, you can. Check out subtle signs she just had sex below.

1. You are more attracted to her; The more active her sex life, the more her body releases pheromones, chemical messengers that your sense of smell picks up and can be designed to attract the opposite sex. So if you find that you get so turned on just standing next to her, it might be because she literally oozes sex due to the fact that she just got laid very recently.

2. She is happier: Sex is a known mood elevator. Research has shown that the frequency of sexual activity increases self-perception of happiness.

3. She looks prettier: During sex, your body undergoes a lot of changes. The two main things that happen have to do with muscle tension and the increase of blood flow to all areas of your body. This gives the woman a more radiant look.

4. She is more rested: Good sex has been known to cause drowsiness and can help encourage the deep REM sleep that we associate with a good night’s rest. So if she remarks about how soundly she slept, or if she seems extra sleepy, she might be sleeping off the effects of a successful romp the night before.

5. The walk: Research also shows that you can know if a woman just had an orgasm from the way she moves. Sex can actually causes her to walk differently, with a longer stride and a greater pelvic rotation.
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by mebad(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2015
Oh Lord! Na Wetin I go spend my life they look for be this ...

15 Likes

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by mimicious(f): 10:15am On Nov 19, 2015
I doubt it

2 Likes

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 10:18am On Nov 19, 2015
lol @ #5. Really now?
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Highcuerayte: 10:25am On Nov 19, 2015
Stupidity is Op birthright so he is entitled to it.
0% IQ.

3 Likes

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by laurenziz6(m): 10:27am On Nov 19, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Highcuerayte: 10:30am On Nov 19, 2015
laurenziz6:

meaning?
You are daft.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 10:31am On Nov 19, 2015
who cares to know If or when a girl got laid ? I personally, don't really care to know .
#Dollars,Pounds,Naira. sooso ya kam n'eche.

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by obiorathesubtle: 10:49am On Nov 19, 2015
Hmmm, interesting
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by drizslim(m): 11:52am On Nov 19, 2015
End Time Thread grin
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by qboi3000: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2015
.....eeerrrm.....so my bat3 is low.....
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by miqos02(m): 12:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
Hmmm, interesting
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by NinaNigeria(f): 12:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
so you mean prostitutes also show all these your signs?

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by franklingud(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
End time woman. tongue tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by femo86(m): 2:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
End Time Thread grin
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Priest200(m): 2:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nice write up.... bt i no believe am. It might be applicable 2 little percentage of ladies

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by MrsChima(f): 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2015
I have been fvcking for over 3 months and I don't walk like that. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by DharmyYinks: 4:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
MrsChima:
I have been fvcking for over 3 months and I don't walk like that. undecided
Olosho Alert!!!
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by yomalex(m): 4:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
To what end?
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by ojaydedon(m): 5:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
hmmm

what use is this info

Will it help the missing soldiers to be found??

Na joke oh grin grin
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by mosjames: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
Lawd... What is this word turning into?
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by MrsChima(f): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
DharmyYinks:

Olosho Alert!!!

For my hubby! Sod off! angry
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 5:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
Highcuerayte:
Stupidity is Op birthright so he is entitled to it.

0% IQ.
You're right. The Op's IQ is at its minimum point.
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by cirmuell(m): 5:52pm On Nov 19, 2015
Okay, dafuq are we supposed 2 do with this worthless piece of shit?
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Tonel09(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
concern me?.......
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Mcbussy(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2015
mebad:
Oh Lord! Na Wetin I go spend my life they look for be this ...

grin
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 6:57pm On Nov 19, 2015
NinaNigeria:
so you mean prostitutes also show all these your signs?
Lmaoooooo

Don't mind them grin grin grin
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by titi4fola(f): 9:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mcbussy:

grin
what are the signs pls?
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
laurenziz6:

meaning?
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by Nobody: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
laurenziz6:
Can you look at a woman and determine that she had sex within the last few hours? Well, if you know what to look out for, you can. Check out subtle signs she just had sex below.

1. You are more attracted to her; The more active her sex life, the more her body releases pheromones, chemical messengers that your sense of smell picks up and can be designed to attract the opposite sex. So if you find that you get so turned on just standing next to her, it might be because she literally oozes sex due to the fact that she just got laid very recently.

2. She is happier: Sex is a known mood elevator. Research has shown that the frequency of sexual activity increases self-perception of happiness.

3. She looks prettier: During sex, your body undergoes a lot of changes. The two main things that happen have to do with muscle tension and the increase of blood flow to all areas of your body. This gives the woman a more radiant look.

4. She is more rested: Good sex has been known to cause drowsiness and can help encourage the deep REM sleep that we associate with a good night’s rest. So if she remarks about how soundly she slept, or if she seems extra sleepy, she might be sleeping off the effects of a successful romp the night before.

5. The walk: Research also shows that you can know if a woman just had an orgasm from the way she moves. Sex can actually causes her to walk differently, with a longer stride and a greater pelvic rotation.
lol pelvic rotation..i am picturing a makosa walking step grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Here Are Five Signs A Woman Just Had Sex by rosalieene(f): 10:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
what is this!! So many people are now so jobless oo. OP, telling us this, will it put food on our table or will it add any value to our lifes, worst still take us to heaven? We need valuable threads here not this mbok!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

"I Masturbate While Breastfeeding My Son" She Said / Sex In The Strangest Of Places... (pics) / Ghanaian Slay Queen Gets Mobbed Over Her Massive Backside (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.