Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,913 members, 7,799,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:01 PM

Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... (2512 Views)

"Wait For Another Election, If You Don't Like Buhari" – Obasanjo / David Mark's Election Nullified By Appeal Court, Fresh Election Ordered / BREAKING NEWS: Tribunal Nullified The Election Of Senator Athan Achonu. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 10:24am On Nov 19, 2015
ABUJA — President Goodluck Jonathan spoke
for the first time, yesterday, on why he
conceded defeat to the presidential candidate
of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Major-
General Muhammadu Buhari (retd), in the
March 28 presidential election, saying he did so to avert a In his response, President Jonathan said: “Since
I assumed duty, I have been involved in
quelling political crises in some African
countries and I know what they passed
through and what some are still going
through. If you scuttle a system for personal ambition, it becomes a collective tragedy. “You need to have a nation before you can
have an ambition. It should always be the
nation first. You don’t have to scuttle national
progress for personal ambition. Democracy has
to be nurtured to grow. Strong democratic
institutions are the backbone and future of our democracy. They must be protected and
nurtured. As for me, as a matter of principle, it
is always the nation first.collective tragedy.
Source:
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/04/why-i-conceded-defeat-to-buhari-jonathan/

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by merry02(m): 10:31am On Nov 19, 2015
God bless GEJ

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by kestolove95(m): 10:32am On Nov 19, 2015
“Every election year, Igbo in Lagos run after the PDP but the APC usually wins the election. If you vote for the PDP, it’s going to be a waste of time; they can never win here, so we are going to vote for the APC.”...gej clueless tif

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 19, 2015
God bless GEJ wherever he is. Master Democrat... May your days be long sir

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Nobody: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
“Every election year, Igbo in Lagos run after the PDP
but the APC usually wins the election. If you vote for
the PDP, it’s going to be a waste of time; they can
never win here, so we are going to vote for the
APC.”...gej clueless tif
Not as clueless as the present administration who prefers to ban a lone source of income for the low earners and peasant civies to providing them substantial solution before the useless ban.

4 Likes

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 10:47am On Nov 19, 2015
merry02:
God bless GEJ
amen
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 10:49am On Nov 19, 2015
keyzid:
God bless GEJ wherever he is. Master Democrat... May your days be long sir
amen bro
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by ODUBEZE: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2015
There must be a nation to have an ambition-GEJ

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2015
keyzid:

Not as clueless as the present administration who prefers to ban a lone source of income for the low earners and peasant civies to providing them substantial solution before the useless ban.
buhari is supper clueless

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
ODUBEZE:
There must be a nation to have an ambition-GEJ
that is a true leader

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by sammyj: 10:53am On Nov 19, 2015
Always clueless as ever. Who want to know!!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
APC.”...gej clueless tif
ur god buhari is suffering fron brainlessness

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2015
Godjone:
buhari is supper clueless
As in super duper clueless. Not as if those bigger generators don't emmit fumes and carbon monoxide too. Even cars do. I don't just get their point. Light is as bad as something else. In my area, I can't boast of 2hrs running light in a day. We don't even expect light. It comes jus like a miracle and goes like a big disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2015
sammyj:
Always clueless as ever. Who want to know!!
get a reset on ur brain
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2015
keyzid:

As in super duper clueless. Not as if those bigger generators don't emmit fumes and carbon monoxide too. Even cars do. I don't just get their point. Light is as bad as something else. In my area, I can't boast of 2hrs running light in a day. We don't even expect light. It comes jus like a miracle and goes like a big disappointment.
God bless you
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by neolboy(m): 11:09am On Nov 19, 2015
If to say he wasn't a Perfect gentleman
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 11:11am On Nov 19, 2015
neolboy:
If to say he wasn't a Perfect gentleman
one bottle for u grin
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by kingzizzy: 11:18am On Nov 19, 2015
GEJ probably knew how APC used millions of under aged Almajiris to rig Buhari in but GEJ also knew that had he contested or annulled the election, the blood thirsty urchins up in the North would have slaughtered thousands of people. I think that GEJ was 'ambushed' out of office. Anyway, we look to the future to see if Buhari will be any better although I think he will be a disaster.
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2015
kingzizzy:
GEJ probably knew how APC used millions of under aged Almajiris to rig Buhari in but GEJ also that had he contested or annulled the election, the blood thirsty urchins up in the North would have slaughtered thousands of people. I think that GEJ was 'ambushed' out of office. Anyway, we look to the future to see if Buhari will be any better although I think he will be a disaster.
democratic coup if i may say
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by sammyj: 11:44am On Nov 19, 2015
.................................... grin grin grin grin grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.......................................... grin angry shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
.................................................... angry grin shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Godjone:
get a reset on ur brain
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by saintopus(m): 12:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
This GEJ sef!!

I don't know why I love this guy!! God bless you sir!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by chiefmidwife: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
Gej is a coward
2nd term is ur right like obasanjo in 2013 bt you abandoned it forgetting the million followers who would suffer bc of ur decision
Note: you lost bc you are south south nt bc of Buhari is better
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by ddippset(m): 12:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Gej is a coward
2nd term is ur right like obasanjo in 2013 bt you abandoned it forgetting the million followers who would suffer bc of ur decision
so in 2011 he won because? Why? Was gej a not South south man in 2011? Or maybe he was a notherner in 2011 and so he won. You're the most clueless human being in the world.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by ddippset(m): 12:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
See them! Wailers deceiving themselves and making themselves happy on this thread.
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 12:38pm On Nov 19, 2015
saintopus:
This GEJ sef!!

I don't know why I love this guy!! God bless you sir!
He is a man of peace
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 12:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
chiefmidwife:
Gej is a coward
Agreed.
GEJ is a better option to buhari. He lost because he is minority
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Godjone(m): 12:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
ddippset:
See them! Wailers deceiving themselves and making themselves happy on this thread.
i am currently in the core north. The people here agreed that GEJ did a lot for them but they prefer their brother and a muslim

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
I just want the world to know that, I am the reason why the earth exists!
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by BobNeli(m): 12:56pm On Nov 19, 2015
kingzizzy:
GEJ probably knew how APC used millions of under aged Almajiris to rig Buhari in but GEJ also knew that had he contested or annulled the election, the blood thirsty urchins up in the North would have slaughtered thousands of people. I think that GEJ was 'ambushed' out of office. Anyway, we look to the future to see if Buhari will be any better although I think he will be a disaster.
I dnt think there is any need waiting for that because he certainly is. Do u know what they the law of retributive justice? They were hungry for power not any form of leadership. Mark my words. There will be a revolution in this country soon. And this govt. must be outsted.
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by simplycarro: 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
kestolove95:
APC.”...gej clueless tif

Next time they do that, half of them will end up in the lagoon. cheesy
Re: Jonathan Would Have Nullified The 2015 Presidential Election If... by onatisi(m): 1:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
Godjone:
Agreed.
GEJ is a better option to buhari. He lost because he is minority
gej lost because he was betrayed,and majorly he lost because he was weak. Do you think if it was obj or tinubu in gej shoes then that they would conceed defeat?? No ,there will be some reaction but it won't last

(1) (2) (Reply)

Early Results Bayelsa Governorship Elections~sahara Reporters / Guess The New Title Gov Fayose Has Taken To Himself. (pic) / Breaking: Niger Delta Avengers Launches New Website

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.