Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,893 members, 7,802,876 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners (1965 Views)

Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview / PLEASE HELP: Who Knows These Scammers? (pictures) / Pls Who Knows The Salary Of NDIC? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2015
Pls does anyone have idea the company Largem Firma & Partners recruit for?

Pls I applied for a job for field rep.... They sent me message dis morning for preliminary screening next week.

Pls did anyone receive the invite as well.?
The body of the message read...

You application has been received. You are hereby invited for a preliminary screening as follows:

Date: Wednesday 25th Nov, 2015

Time: 12 noon 

Venue: 6B Gabaro close, off Amodu Ojikutu Street, V. I. Lagos

Remarks: attend with all supporting docs.....

D message was sent with iPhone
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 11:30am On Nov 19, 2015
fashoo2010:
Pls does anyone have idea the company Largem Firma & Partners recruit for?

Pls I applied for a job for field rep.... They sent me message dis morning for preliminary screening next week.

Pls did anyone receive the invite as well.?
The body of the message read...

You application has been received. You are hereby invited for a preliminary screening as follows:

Date: Wednesday 25th Nov, 2015

Time: 12 noon 

Venue: 6B Gabaro close, off Amodu Ojikutu Street, V. I. Lagos

Remarks: attend with all supporting docs.....

D message was sent with iPhone
I got the message too. I applied also.
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
Naavah:

very legit... Wat role did u apply for
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 1:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
rayikem:
very legit... Wat role did u apply for
Field rep. Do You have an idea on the company they are recruiting for?
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 8:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Naavah:

OK.... Hope u'll be coming for the preliminary screening
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
fashoo2010:
OK.... Hope u'll be coming for the preliminary screening
Hopefully
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 8:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
Naavah:

Field rep. Do You have an idea on the company they are recruiting for?
no idea abt the company... I just know that it's a pharmaceutical company
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
Naavah:
Hopefully
meaning u're not too sure
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 19, 2015
when u get to cms, take ADEOLA ODEKU ND STOP AT IDOWU MARTINS ,U WILL SEE A COMPANY NAMED CHEVROLET,ENTER D STREET IT LINKS TO SAKA TINUBU STREET, D STREET IS AFTER SAKA, U CAN ASK OF AMODU OJIKUTU WEN U GET TO SAKA.
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2015
fashoo2010:
meaning u're not too sure
Lol. I'm tired of these we will get back to you.
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 8:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Blessedbeauty:
when u get to cms, take ADEOLA ODEKU ND STOP AT IDOWU MARTINS ,U WILL SEE A COMPANY NAMED CHEVROLET,ENTER D STREET IT LINKS TO SAKA TINUBU STREET, D STREET IS AFTER SAKA, U CAN ASK OF AMODU OJIKUTU WEN U GET TO SAKA.
thanks for d address..
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 8:09am On Nov 20, 2015
Naavah:

Lol. I'm tired of these we will get back to you.
don't be tired.. U don't know d one Dat will yield positive result at d end... Keep trying, don't give up, there will be light at d end of the tunnel
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2015
fashoo2010:
don't be tired.. U don't know d one Dat will yield positive result at d end... Keep trying, don't give up, there will be light at d end of the tunnel
Thanks. I will be there next week insha Allah.
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Geniero: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
i dont think its a pharmaceutical company..law firm, oil and gas, real estate..its legit.
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 2:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Geniero:
i dont think its a pharmaceutical company..law firm, oil and gas, real estate..its legit.
bro, do u know more about them... And d type of questions they set
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Naavah:

Thanks. I will be there next week insha Allah.
OK... D supporting documents they ask us to come along with, hope we can go along with only photocopy of d documents
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 4:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
fashoo2010:
OK... D supporting documents they ask us to come along with, hope we can go along with only photocopy of d documents
I hope so too. I ain't taking my original documents anywhere.
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 7:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Naavah:

I hope so too. I ain't taking my original documents anywhere.
wats up... Did u attend the screening today
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 9:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
fashoo2010:
wats up... Did u attend the screening today
No, I didn't. I had another interview today elsewhere.
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 8:10am On Nov 26, 2015
Naavah:

No, I didn't. I had another interview today elsewhere.
... OK.... Hw was d interview
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 8:17am On Nov 26, 2015
fashoo2010:
... OK.... Hw was d interview
It was all right. Did you attend that screening?
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 8:29am On Nov 26, 2015
Naavah:

It was all right. Did you attend that screening?
yes... Can I have ur whatsapp no... Wanna ask something from u or should I drop mine then u message me on it
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by Naavah(f): 10:04am On Nov 26, 2015
fashoo2010:
yes... Can I have ur whatsapp no... Wanna ask something from u or should I drop mine then u message me on it
Drop yours I will message you.
Re: Pls Help.. Who Knows The Company Largem Firma & Partners by fashoo2010(m): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2015
Naavah:
Drop yours I will message you.

(1) (Reply)

Graduate Trainee Recruitment At Eunisell Limited (an Oil And Gas Servicing) / Vacancy In Ikeja / Efcc Recruitment: Shortlisted Graduate Cadre Is Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.