Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,502 members, 7,781,524 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:10 PM

Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 (3942 Views)

Ghost Of Khadijat Oluboyo Exposed Adeyemi Alao, Her Killer Boyfriend - Neighbour / Fraudster Arrested For Withdrawing N1m From Victim’s Account (photo) / EFCC To Arraign Female Fraudster For N9Million Scam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 by Olaone1: 10:43pm On Nov 21, 2015

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 by Feedmemore(f): 1:59am On Nov 22, 2015
Re: Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 by claremont(m): 9:46am On Nov 22, 2015
Anyone who has access to his real name, picture, address, and details of the case should send it all to the BBC Watchdog programme. They will broadcast his name and picture to the whole UK using TV and via the online website>>

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/35y0lMMrymhNNcm8Lv4qsvW/preventing-credit-card-fraud

Other UK based sites to report credit card fraud below;

http://www.actionfraud.police.uk/about-us

http://content.met.police.uk/Site/reportingfraud
Re: Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 by yme1(f): 4:22pm On Nov 26, 2015
WOW! is all I can say

This is a case of "Everyday for the thief and One day for the owner of the house". That is ofcourse if he is Truly Guilty

It is just too sad that one will openly destroy their image this way.
Life is too damn hard already, why will a sane person through their chosen life style make it harder?
Sigh!
Re: Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 02, 2016
yme1:
WOW! is all I can say

This is a case of "Everyday for the thief and One day for the owner of the house". That is ofcourse if he is Truly Guilty

Life is too damn hard already, why will a sane person through their chosen life style make it harder?
Sigh!

Dear,where are you?I have not heard from u since November.. I hope you're okay n doing fine.
Re: Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 by PumpumPrince: 4:57pm On Jul 18, 2022
yme1:
WOW! is all I can say

Sigh!

helo. please r u intaressted in prople house girl worl payin a cooool 15,000(cash0 a months, food N house rent included please? & are u strong cant wash expensive cars like jeep please? r u interessted please so u can make good moiney & have a shance to do shoppin? smiley
Re: Nairaland Fraudster Exposed PT 2 by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jul 18, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Catechist Caught With Body Of Girl Who Died While Aborting His Baby (photos) / Photos Of Victims Who Died At Lekki Toll Gate Shooting / Student Seen Getting Intimate With Her Boyfriend During Zoom Class

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.