Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,320 members, 7,808,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:46 AM

Model Uti Nwachukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks.... See Photo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Model Uti Nwachukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks.... See Photo (684 Views)

BBNaija: Miracle Ikechukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks (Photos) / CDQ Cuts His Dreadlocks - See Before And After / Uti Nwachukwu Finally Cuts His Dreadlocks (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Model Uti Nwachukwu Cuts His Dreadlocks.... See Photo by Nobody: 11:33am On Nov 19, 2015
He shared a photo of the cut signature dreads and wrote

"Anyone have an idea of a centre in Nigeria that I can donate my hair to? So they can make a wig with it for a cancer patient going thru Chemotherapy and experiencing hair loss. Suggestions pls"

He is yet to debut his new look....
hope it will look good sha... coz we are use to the dreads...

http://www.adenegift.com/2015/11/photo-model-uti-nwachukwu-cuts-his.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Freda Francis Congratulates Her Man Iyanya as Cross Rivers Ambassador / I Have Crushed Hearts And Mine Has Also Been Crushed-- Uti Nwachukwu / Akon & Jim Iyke Pictured Clubbing In Atlanta (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.