Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! (1635 Views)

Life Investment | Purchase Token Or Shares From A UK Company | Income Forever! / Fixed Deposit Vs Treasury Bills: Which Pays Better? / Federal Government To Sell N5,000 Savings Bond To Public (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by deucelaw: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2015
In the wake of falling share value, bonds etc...This might interest you

Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by moderation2020: 1:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
meanwhile, an Investment here pays 84% per annum or 7% per month, pays into your account on the exact day every monthly, seriously am not here for jokes. minimum investment is 100k

Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by Nobody: 8:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
furnish us with more details and addreess of office
Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by moderation2020: 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2015
keyman0007:
furnish us with more details and addreess of office
my little secret, only 4 serious minded people
Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by Nobody: 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2015
moderation2020:

my little secret, only 4 serious minded people
i smell fraud cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by SHOT(m): 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
If u ar interested in Entertainment.. And u want to invest in an entertainment company.. I offer 2.5 %monthly interest on invested capital.
Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by jamace(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
keyman0007:

Yes.
Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by moderation2020: 9:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
keyman0007:

if it is a fraud I die prematurely, if it isn't you die prematurely, you think I have time for rubbish
Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by moderation2020: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
keyman0007:

if it is a fraud I die prematurely, if it isn't you die prematurely, you think I have time for rubbish
Re: If You An Investor In Fixed Deposit, Bond Or Shares, You Would Love This!!! by deucelaw: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
contact me if you are interested tajayi@cowryasset.com. www.cowryasset.com

(1) (Reply)

Nairaswipe.com: Buy/sell Bitcoin, Perfectmoney, Neteller, Litecoin, Ethereum Etc / How To Make N30k To N50k Per Week With ECOMMERCE Abitrage System Exposed / LTE *learn To Earn*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.