Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,504 members, 7,808,854 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:59 PM

Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . (5664 Views)

BREAKING NEWS!! Shamstiel The Self Acclaimed Richest Guy Is Now Broke. / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland / Meet The Richest Guy On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by femoboy(m): 4:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Mr richest I don't mind if I get 10k from u....jes surpris all ds ppl
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Realtol(m): 7:41am On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:
Just got myself some shoes, gold wristwatch and an iPhone 6+
#lifeofaballer #spendingandearning

Thank you Lord for the money! smiley
Hey Richest, can you prove that you are truly the richest? If you are truly loaded as you claimed up there, send money to those who dared you and let's see how it pans it out.
Moreover, can you drop 20K to me too? This is my account details:
Acc. No: 3038804488.
Name: Oyerinola Isaiah T.
Bank: Firstbank

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by dhummystecah(f): 8:55am On Nov 20, 2015
Interesting drama
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by princealexndre(m): 9:07am On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:

yahoo boy..i de feel u sha
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by princealexndre(m): 9:10am On Nov 20, 2015
saytan:

either you are a 4-1-9 yahoo yahoo plus or an armed robber
You need to be investigated.
ah ah...leave the poor boy alone...he is flexing his wealth like davido nd others
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Remilekun101: 9:33am On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:

I won it cuz I am hard working. Staying on 24/7 getting thing happen. Enough of me wasting data on low life life you. Send me your acct details if you know you are man enough I will credit u 50k God should purnish me if I don't

Ogar how far now.. i am really broke right now... Pm please
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Drclassic(m): 9:39am On Nov 20, 2015
I measure my riches according to the number of people i put smile on their faces not on cloths, cars, e.t.c

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Tweak2k: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:

make I send my own account number?
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by SSpeter(m): 11:21am On Nov 20, 2015
Dude so many ppl here dey beef you and I don't know why....seriously if you have money and you want to flaunt it please do...I don't see reasons why you ppl should spew trash...your saw the topic, you enter, you no like wetin you see...why don't you exit quietly....Niggas wanna claim conservative good....Niggas wanna be extravagant good....even if na him skul fees at least not yours undecided......guy that wrist watch ... looks like Michael Kors......love the designers though...keep flaunting it....
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by SSpeter(m): 11:24am On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=Realtol post=40211990]
Hey Richest, can you prove that you are truly the richest? If you are truly loaded as you claimed up there, send money to those who dared you and let's see how it pans it out.
Moreover, can you drop 20K to me too? This is my account details:
Acc. No: 3038804488.
Name: Oyerinola Isaiah T.
Bank: Firstbank [/quote ] guy you not getting a dime forget this your old school skill....he is flaunting it is not for you to ask from him. He is flaunting because it makes him happy...abeg carry your birth certificate number commot for road
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by SSpeter(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
Drclassic:
I measure my riches according to the number of people i put smile on their faces not on cloths, cars, e.t.c
doesn't make your belief more superior to his...next...
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by SSpeter(m): 11:26am On Nov 20, 2015
Aminat508:

[size=14pt]SHOW LIGHT YOUR LOVE!!

Let's help Light Ayodeji, who is 2 years old, to have a wonderful long life. By donating N1000 each, we can give her life-saving surgery for her heart condition and respiratory illnesses. She needs N4million for heart surgery in India.

Thanks to all you good and kind hearted people who have supported Baby light in keeping her alive, the good news is that the baby and mum are off to India already.
But more of your kind support would be highly appreciated because we still have 800k to complete the medical bill, thank you all for your support.
God bless you!!

Please help us save baby Light Ayodeji by donating to the following account

Ogunruku Mercy Itunu UBA

For more details check:

https://www.nairaland.com/2517785/save-light-great-fighter/51

[/size]
....SCAaaaaaaammmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Aminat508(f): 11:29am On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
....SCAaaaaaaammmmmmm
Ok
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by SSpeter(m): 11:31am On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:

I checked your Dp and now I can understand why you are pissed. You don't even have half of what I won now. See i can feed your whole family.

Drop your account number here and call me a bastard if I don't send cash into your account. Drop it. I dare you
Dude no need to prove anything....you believe u got it and you choose to flaunt...its your style I no know e dey pain people.....that guy go drop account number don't bother sending cash cos even if you give am 20k....he won't still believe you....just allow them to keep ranting nd you keep flaunting........
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by ClassCaptain(m): 11:37am On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:

G..I just need 20k bro.just 20 k bro.....thanks baba
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Realtol(m): 11:48am On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
Dude no need to prove anything....you believe u got it and you choose to flaunt...its your style I no know e dey pain people.....that guy go drop account number don't bother sending cash cos even if you give am 20k....he won't still believe you....just allow them to keep ranting nd you keep flaunting........
I believe you are the same broke ass nigga that created this thread or how else would you know how he feels if you are not the same kid whom displayed immaturity by saying he's the richest all in the name of iphone6, shoe and a wristwatch? You want to use another moniker to fool us. No, you can't; in fact, you no reach!

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Realtol(m): 11:49am On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
I believe you are the same broke ass nigga that created this thread. Or how else would you know how he feels if you are not the same kid whom displayed immaturity by saying he's the richest all in the name of iphone6, shoe and a wristwatch? You want to use another moniker to fool us. No, you can't; in fact, you no reach!
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by SSpeter(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Realtol:

I believe you are the same broke ass nigga that created this thread. Or how else would you know how he feels if you are not the same kid whom displayed immaturity by saying he's the richest all in the name of iphone6, shoe and a wristwatch? You want to use another moniker to fool us. No, you can't; in fact, you no reach!
Guy come we no be mate, joke apart...what ever business you have with the dude settle it from ur end with him don't quote me, don't join issues with me nd the guy. For crying out loud!!! Here is a boy flauntig him stuff, the guy no beg una to comment u guys carry the guy matter like wycleff.....abeg face the other side...today na my off I wan enjoy well...carry urself commot for road....
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Realtol(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
SSpeter:
Guy come we no be mate, joke apart...what ever business you have with the dude settle it from ur end with him don't quote me, don't join issues with me nd the guy. For crying out loud!!! Here is a boy flauntig him stuff, the guy no beg una to comment u guys carry the guy matter like wycleff.....abeg face the other side...today na my off I wan enjoy well...carry urself commot for road....
Kiddo, I know we're not mate... just that I would be happy if you can go and play with your mates and stop quoting me.... Qoute me again and die.

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:

Dude even with all that money & gold bling..you are a kid!!
I myself can't date you..why? Cos having money & showing off makes you little In my eyes.
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
saytan:

either you are a 4-1-9 yahoo yahoo plus or an armed robber
You need to be investigated.

Because he has an iPhone6?

Are you for real?
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by xp17(m): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
Lol,I CNT just stop laughing.

I loose over 700k on bet via foreign site last week @bet365.com

Sum yer iPhone 6 and wrist watch together, am sure it doesn't up to half of money I loose and I CNT even say am rich even far from rich.If u wana see the evidence i can show you the screenshot.some kids on NL Sha.......

Anyway,u are kinda rich...... #Thumb up
i tnink you need to focus more on your gambling addiction. Gambling addiction goes a long way affecting not just you , but cut tie with folks around you . STOP it!
SirJeffry:
I don't blame him though, money na one bastard. I remember the day I made my ist million way back in the university, I felt like slapping our VC.
I'm sure he finds himself in that stage now but bro, work towards billions aand don't rest until you count in trillions.
My advice young bro: Control yourself, that way you can control money if not, you will loose both.cool
Hahaha. I feel you bro. It's just one of those feelings that makes you think you've arrived. Old memories bad gan grin grin .I remember when i used to take pictures with lots of dollar bills , feeling like benjamin Franklin himself grin grin
tiaraLOVE:

I myself can't date you..why? Cos having money & showing off makes you little In my eyes.
He didn't say he needed a date, he just said he's the richest dude here. He remains the richest except someone is able to prove him otherwise cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by tiaraLOVE(f): 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:

I checked your Dp and now I can understand why you are pissed. You don't even have half of what I won now. See i can feed your whole family.

Drop your account number here and call me a bastard if I don't send cash into your account. Drop it. I dare you

Abeg make I drop my own..so you can prove to me you ain't feeble minded?? undecided
Shamstiel:

Abeg make I drop my own..so you can prove to me you ain't feeble minded??
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by NinaNigeria(f): 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2015
heheheheh guy u just make me laugh. hahahaha
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by ccollins(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
anigbajumo:
Lol,I CNT just stop laughing.

I loose over 700k on bet via foreign site last week @bet365.com

Sum yer iPhone 6 and wrist watch together, am sure it doesn't up to half of money I loose and I CNT even say am rich even far from rich.If u wana see the evidence i can show you the screenshot.some kids on NL Sha.......

Anyway,u are kinda rich...... #Thumb up
how did you get such bets.. add me,you have good tips for you to risk such amount
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Nobody: 1:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time bragging.

Check my signature, please. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Shamstiel: 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
tiaraLOVE:

Who is talking about dating you? Please you are not my type

1 Like

Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by tiaraLOVE(f): 1:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:

Sweetheart if I'm not your type..then you have no type! undecided
Shamstiel:

Sweetheart if I'm not your type..then you have no type!
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by SSpeter(m): 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
So many people will hang themselves on this kid stunt....Na so one mumu dey post account number.............. grin..na so I spoil the guy show.....Fact the kid is derailed but spewing trash is far from it and a lady is even saying...." I can't date him"...we all know what that means.....lol....shamis....abi na wetin be your monicker keep posting more pics...its cool to watch wailers whine nd cry...lol
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by anigbajumo(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2015
ccollins:
how did you get such bets.. add me,you have good tips for you to risk such amount
u sure,BT I want to minimise how to put money on bet....dis week na just 3k I want to put.

Na one guy dey give me fixed match,he has gave matches like 4times but I no put high money.so have trust him say he gat correct fixed match

So I forward 150euro to him via money gram he gave me game and I stake the game with 3200 euro coz av beliv in him.Guy, I swear the game no cum. for like 5days I don't know myself I just knw that I exist.I will never in my life play game that is more than 10k and av even stopped bet on foreign site.I was 100% scammed.....

Bt my life still move on thou I left being broke sumhow...
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by Funjosh(m): 4:46am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
SSpeter:
....SCAaaaaaaammmmmmm
[/s]

Its not a scam please undecided
Re: Still The Richest Guy On Nairaland.. . by whichcraft: 5:23am On Nov 21, 2015
Harbosede02:
Ibo made foot wear,ibo made phone pauch and China made brain angry
Grandslam yabbis grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hot African Girls Pulling Social Media Were Captured In Photos (ADULT ONLY) / SEX STORY: My Cousin Stacy Comes To Visit / An Excited Nigerian Lady Who Crossed From Libya To Germany Successfully

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.