Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,093 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:51 PM

This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) (7946 Views)

19 Yrs Old Ugandan Proposes Love To 70years Old White Woman (pictures) / Can You Marry This Kind Of Woman (pictures) / How To Completely Please ANY WOMAN (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by nikkypearl(f): 8:23am On Nov 20, 2015
faith551:
I want to ask this op a question
If that's really your money, what investments have you made? Cause the way you're flaunting it, it's like you didn't work for it

Let me tell you a story
I knew a guy who's dad retired from service and his gratuity was paid, the dad gave him a million to start up a business. The guy successfully started up a business and started expanding, he got to a point that he started importing wears. But out of the blue he started showing off, partying, rolling with the big girls, today he is a cleaner I'm a restaurant.
He is a cleaner and you are a restaurant ? Chei grin grin
Oya edit asap o jare tongue
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by faith551(m): 8:28am On Nov 20, 2015
nikkypearl:
He is a cleaner and you are a restaurant ? Chei grin grin Oya edit asap o jare tongue

Hahaha hahaha, can't stop laughing, and I didn't even check it. Thanks sweetheart
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by osazeeblue01: 8:32am On Nov 20, 2015
Ok continue.
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by Jtmanager(m): 8:50am On Nov 20, 2015
Hehe
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by boujaye: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:
Just gave bae 400k so she can go shopping for Christmas. U need 2 step up ur game so d girls will stay with you forever. I LOVE U bae
money is not love, u will soon discover it when u growup grin
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by christinie(f): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2015
It's not a big deal if you are making the dough, but I don't understand why it is advertised here.
engrkenny:

Hehe, I see you're torn in between this can't be true and what if it's actually true. cheesy
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 20, 2015
christinie:
It's not a big deal if you are making the dough, but I don't understand why it is advertised here.

Lol, you sound like you believe that shit. You really believe someone that can afford to give a gal that money would have the time to snap & post shit about it? I wouldn't want to think about what he intends to accomplish here, maybe bait for hunting unsuspecting preys. No think am...
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by osesology(m): 11:59am On Nov 20, 2015
Shamstiel:
Just gave bae 400k so she can go shopping for Christmas. U need 2 step up ur game so d girls will stay with you forever. I LOVE U bae
Bitch-ass niggas everywhere.
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by christinie(f): 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't wanna say I believe or not, because it's not as if N400k is much anyway.

What about guys who give their lovers contracts running into millions of money?

My only problem with it is why it's posted here.
engrkenny:

Lol, you sound like you believe that shit. You really believe someone that can afford to give a gal that money would have the time to snap & post shit about it? I wouldn't want to think about what he intends to accomplish here, maybe bait for hunting unsuspecting preys. No think am...
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
christinie:
I don't wanna say I believe or not, because it's not as if N400k is much anyway.

What about guys who give their lovers contracts running into millions of money?

My only problem with it is why it's posted here.

OK, you just forced me to go through his profile, maybe you should go through it yourself, that'd give you the answer. I shouldn't have commented here.
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by christinie(f): 2:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lol. I only do political dissing here so let me let it slide.
engrkenny:

OK, you just forced me to go through his profile, maybe you should go through it yourself, that'd give you the answer. I shouldn't have commented here.
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
christinie:
Lol. I only do political dissing here so let me let it slide.

Lol, seen what am talking about?
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by christinie(f): 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
LolI said i'd let it slide ok.
engrkenny:

Lol, seen what am talking about?
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by Eluminat(m): 6:05pm On Jan 11, 2016
Does affection suly lies on material things
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by Tosinville(m): 6:19pm On Jan 11, 2016
So we should call you OBO now forming celebrity on NL? Harmattan & sun don melt many people brain for 9ja I swear.
Re: This Is How To Treat A Woman (pictures) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Mar 09, 2016
Shamstiel:

Hehe.

Money does not answer all things with women o..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Dated This Kind Of Person? If Not, Try Biko. / Five Tips To Make A Woman Miss You Like Crazy / 'no Man Can Last More Than 2 Mins With Me' — Lady Dares Men On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.