Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,956 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:14 PM

Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals (20552 Views)

Lagos And Onitsha Top The List Of Built Up Urban Areas In Africa / Lagos Begins Urban Regeneration Of Ikoyi, Victoria Island, Ikeja G.R.A / Nigerian Passport Renewal In UK- Feeling Ripped Off! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by Nobody: 6:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
@400billionman
This goes a long way to show how naive and local that you are. The fact that Julius Berger is in Uyo, got nothing to do with the growth, GDP & GDP/Capital income of the city.
You may want to know that the following are the top 10 fastest growing city in Africa;
1: Alexandria (Egypt)
2: Algiers (Algier)
3: Cairo (Egypt)
4: Lagos
5: Nairobi (Kenya)
6: Adis ababa (Ethiopia)
7: Dar es salaam (Tazania)
8: Cape town (S. Africa)
9: Johannesburg (S.Africa)
10: Luanda (Angola)
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
fratermathy:

Yenagoa join for the matter? tongue

You think Gabriel Okara Cultural Center and Government House Banquet Hall is enough.?

Anyway, if you say Yenagoa should be among, who am I to say otherwise. #TheBossHasSpoken! The gods are wise...

Lol... There is more to Yenagoa boss... We Dont have much but we aren't stark...

1 Like

Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by FREEEMANAN(m): 7:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
fratermathy:

Why do you choose to see only the bad side? Why didn't you see the good things I wrote? Didn't I write about slums in Lagos too? Didn't I write about the negative things in other cities?

Like I said, welcome! grin

NAIRALAND.COM grin
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by IGBOPRINCE: 7:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Goodboiyy:

calm down bro.. Don't tribalize everything...
no no no.. I don't ..
But the truth must be told. QED
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by Ghost01(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
How come Kano didn't make your list, OP?
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by 400billionman: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
fados4sure:
@400billionman
This goes a long way to show how naive and local that you are. The fact that Julius Berger is in Uyo, got nothing to do with the growth, GDP & GDP/Capital income of the city.
You may want to know that the following are the top 10 fastest growing city in Africa;
1: Alexandria (Egypt)
2: Algiers (Algier)
3: Cairo (Egypt)
4: Lagos
5: Nairobi (Kenya)
6: Adis ababa (Ethiopia)
7: Dar es salaam (Tazania)
8: Cape town (S. Africa)
9: Johannesburg (S.Africa)
10: Luanda (Angola)

You are the stupid person if you didnt see this.

400billionman:

He may have used the wrong word, " Growing ". In terms of development, Uyo is the fastest in Africa, if you want to argue....

So if you pick information from the internet, that makes you exposed. How many of the cities on your list have you visited ? I can see you are hard of REASONING.
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by nigerianvenom(m): 11:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
fados4sure:

Be deceiving yourself. Uyo is not even among top ten fastest growing city

Pls mention states that were created 10years before and after akwa ibom state that is at par with uyo
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by Nobody: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2015
400billionman:

You are the stupid person if you didnt see this.

So if you pick information from the internet, that makes you exposed. How many of the cities on your list have you visited ? I can see you are hard of REASONING.
You think everybody that use Nairaland are base in Nigeria like you. I have visited Alexandra
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by 400billionman: 9:49am On Nov 21, 2015
fados4sure:

You think everybody that use Nairaland are base in Nigeria like you. I have visited Alexandra

You can live anywhere. How many people you help ?
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by cbravo(m): 5:28pm On Nov 10, 2016
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by cbravo(m): 9:33am On May 07, 2017
Re: Urban Renewal In Nigeria: Development Of States And Capitals by cbravo2: 9:35am On May 07, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Wise To Travel To Denmark To Hustle? / First International Flight Lands At Enugu Airport Amidst Jubilation / Nigeria's Elections: Passengers Stranded At Lagos Airport

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.