Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,412 members, 7,808,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? (2939 Views)

Is 50k Job suitable Enough For A Fresh Graduate in Lagos ? / Recruitment For Female Customer Service Representatives.pay Is 50k. / Recruitment For Marketers. Pay Is 50k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by udmydearest(f): 4:44pm On Nov 19, 2015
Hello friends, its been one year after my nysc n still, nothing is forth coming. All I've got now is just 50k. Is it enough to start up a lil business? Pls I'll appreciate some advice on d kinda biz I can start up wit dis amount.. Thanks.
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by debbydee(f): 4:59pm On Nov 19, 2015
udmydearest:
Hello friends, its been one year after my nysc n still, nothing is forth coming. All I've got now is just 50k. Is it enough to start up a lil business? Pls I'll appreciate some advice on d kinda biz I can start up wit dis amount.. Thanks.

yes it is enough. Look for a need in your area and try to fill the gap.

Secondly dont put all the money into the business you can start with 20k and as the business grows then you add more capital.
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Sylver247: 5:39pm On Nov 19, 2015
debbydee:

yes it is enough. Look for a need in your area and try to fill the gap.

Secondly dont put all the money into the business you can start with 20k and as the business grows then you add more capital.

You ve ended up confusing her the more
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by debbydee(f): 5:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Sylver247:

You ve ended up confusing her the more

how
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by onyegwu(m): 6:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
You people can be so funny on this platform, which one be ' U hv ended up confusing her the more' Laugh wan kill me .
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by udmydearest(f): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2015
careermode:
When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more than educating yourself. Do the necessary research, study and analyze before making any investment decisions. However, here is an investment company you might want to check out mac dave investment services limited( M D I S L), a highly reputable company that has been serving investors for a long time. you will have alot to gain from their juicy investment options. make the research for yourself and make big profit.
how do I contact them pls, wats their website?
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Realsufi: 7:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Yeah, I think u should go into selling soft drinks (coke or 7up product) only for now as wholesale & retailer
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by SoNature(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
It is enough for recharge card printing business

1 Like

Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by queendoreez(f): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Go to the island if you are in Lagos, buy stuffs and list them for sale on Kaymu, Jumia, Konga and the likes... You will grow from there.

4 Likes

Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by CharlyNick: 12:12am On Nov 20, 2015
udmydearest:

Very enough.

Go into IMPORTATION BUSINESS. If you are in PORT-HARCOURT, DON'T MISS MY IMPORTATION BUSINESS SEMINAR.
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Sylver247: 12:14am On Nov 20, 2015
udmydearest:

I'm going to give you just 3 businesses you can start with that money and possibly have change. If you're in Lagos, find a space around your area, get a big table and a large umbrella. Start cooking food early in the morning for people rushing to work and on Sunday morning cos food is usually scarce on Sundays.

Start making snacks like buns, eggroll, and sell with cool mineral.

Start frying yam, potatoes and akara, and package yourself well as a graduate concern.
You will see that you might not even need a job anymore. I know people who are training their children with these businesses, you can't go wrong with food business especially in Lagos.
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by obiak4(m): 7:26am On Nov 20, 2015
careermode:
When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more than educating yourself. Do the necessary research, study and analyze before making any investment decisions. However, here is an investment company you might want to check out mac dave investment services limited( M D I S L), a highly reputable company that has been serving investors for a long time. you will have alot to gain from their juicy investment options. make the research for yourself and make big profit.
bae you better not try this invest and cry yea u better not try it
go to the business section here search,get aall the info you can get,never trust anyone with your money except few,
read,learn before investing my 200 cowries
blessed be
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by jofresh101: 7:30am On Nov 20, 2015
udmydearest:
udmydearest:

Hello, like the other guy said don't use all the money and don't be scared to start small, with 25k u can start a wrist watch nd blings business.. u can get a quality wrist watch (even designers; Rolex nd likes) as low as #1500 in Aba, nd u can comfortably resell the watch @ 3k in ur locality, that's a 100% gain.. likewise u can get golden rings nd chains of good quality u can resell too! notify if ur intrested for other details.
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Horlhaphemi: 7:31am On Nov 20, 2015
udmydearest:
hello don't pm anybody or do this forex stuff
Yes 50k is more than ok sis you can get ladies or correct men shoes from Aba which you will sell and make lot of cash

Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Nobody: 7:50am On Nov 20, 2015
udmydearest:

I dear I need a business partner let's talk??
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by lacum: 8:59am On Nov 20, 2015
some people are saying its enof. hmm but from experience its not my dear because i had 50k after service but now after starting up a biz 3yrs ago d biz has folded bcause when u sow small u reap small. i think d best is to use part of d money n learn a handwork or skill it will help u a lot. eg phone,computer repairs. making of beads and any other thing u can think of . wit handwork u may not even spend all d 50k.

2 Likes

Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Horlhaphemi: 9:27am On Nov 20, 2015
Iliyande check my signature

Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by iliyande(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2015
Horlhaphemi:
Iliyande check my signature

I want to buy from aba direct for my wife business. Please let's talk
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Horlhaphemi: 9:54am On Nov 20, 2015
iliyande:

I want to buy from aba direct for my wife business. Please let's talk 08079763544 whatsapp
check my signature and buzz me on WhatsApp
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by holyram: 10:17am On Nov 20, 2015
As someone told you to learn something, i agree with the person the best investment is self improvement skill acquisition.Think of a product that is a daily need in your community and learn how to produce it. if you think of a product and you do not know how to produce it, check my thread on business you can start at business section or contact me at bamcrown@gmail.com
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Erums(m): 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
careermode:

is he not going to pay for consultancy service
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Nobody: 4:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
as someone said...if u invest small, you will reap small. Business is all about risk and marketing. If you can't market, anytn u buy may not sell out fast. even when u learn a skill, u still need to market yourself. anyway I no a business that is risk free, because you won't buy products until you get orders. you will only register with 1200, get catalogues and show people around. when they request for a product, u buy directly from the company at 23% discount.
Their products are from Sweden and very effective: make up, skin care, hair care and perfumes. if interested add me on bbm...see my pin below
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by Marvell23(m): 8:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
[quote author=careermode post=40198138]When it comes to investing, nothing will pay off more than educating yourself. Do the necessary research, study and analyze before making any investment decisions. However, here is an investment company you might want to check out mac dave investment services limited( M D I S L), a highly reputable company that has been serving investors for a long time. you will have alot to gain from their juicy investment options. make the research for yourself and make big profit.[/quote @op you better be careful with this people..

@op
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by holyram: 12:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Queendoreez said she can go to Lagos island to buy some goods and advertise it on Jumia and some other on-line shopping mall, i agree is a good idea but do you think is ideal to go to Lagos island because of a single item which transport-fare may have collected all the profit of the item bought , furthermore is not advice-able for to goods in large quantity, because this will tie down her working-capital.
Please i will like somebody to explain more on how she can buy without spending all her profit on transport fare due to her startup capital.
thanks
Re: Is 50k Enough To Start A Little Business?? by queendoreez(f): 10:42am On Nov 23, 2015
holyram:
Queendoreez said she can go to Lagos island to buy some goods and advertise it on Jumia and some other on-line shopping mall, i agree is a good idea but do you think is ideal to go to Lagos island because of a single item which transport-fare may have collected all the profit of the item bought , furthermore is not advice-able for to goods in large quantity, because this will tie down her working-capital.
Please i will like somebody to explain more on how she can buy without spending all her profit on transport fare due to her startup capital.
thanks

I don't wana talk too much. I started my business with 30k I got from my mum last year and now my business has grown. I am registered on all online store platforms, search for "House of Doreez" on Google.I go to Lagos island, buy, put up for sale. Trust me 50k is more than enough to start. How much is transport fare to Lagos island? You can cover that from the sale of one item. I buy female flat office shoes for 1k and sell for 2500 or 3000 depending on season.
Think!
Don't go for any training, its a waste of time! Trust me.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy - Technical Support Officer / Latest Internship Opening In Ibadan : Salary 30k & Above / Vacancies @ Maerskline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.