Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:27 AM

My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones (25564 Views)

E-X-P-O-S-E-D! One Of The 105 Nigerian Soldier Missing (photo) / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing: Army Confirms PREMIUM TIMES Report / 105 Nigerian Soldiers Missing After Fierce Gun Battle With Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Newshint: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
HMM
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:11pm On Nov 19, 2015
Wait.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by gurunlocker: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
just to abuse gej?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Xbee007(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
I don't think they can all be kidnapped by Boko Haram, we should wait for the relevant officials to come out and brief Nigerians b4 we jump to conclusion.
God Bless The Nigerian Army!
God Bless Nigeria!!
God Bless Us All!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by EgusiSoup: 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
cramjones:
Last year we had a Nigerian fighter pilot - Wg Cdr Hedima, captured, tortored and beheaded by Boko Haram. Our then President never said a word, in fact the Nigerian Air Force denied they ever knew the late Hedima. Today, we have 105 soldiers kidnapped and again we have a president that is yet to utter a word! In many countries this is an art of war! I should expect 70% of the Nigerian Air Force by now on a bombing campaign, I would expect the President on National TV in front of local and internal press addressing the situation and showing the world how strong and determined we are to route out terrorist. Yet, all we see is citizens doing what we can do best on social media.

We had an utterly destructive and useless president in the name of GEJ. President Buhari must not turn out like him, there must be true CHANGE. We are either a country or we are not. We are not a country if 105 service men are captured without a word or action from the President. Imagine that Boko Haram overtook ISIS as the deadliest terror group in the world, and yet imagine the coalition and the number of bombs that have landed ISIS territory. Are we still a country! President Buhari must smell the coffee and wake up!

God Bless the Nigerian Armed Forces!

-CramJones

CC: lalasticlala ishilove tonyebarcanista

Your stupidity is Legendary, no Offense!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by SkinnyDude(m): 5:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
op, you are an idiot... GEJ was better than Buhari

7 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by EdCure: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
Nigeria is not working. It's time for we southerners to break-up from this union of northern terror and backwardness before we are consumed by its brain child.
The black race need to move on and compete with civilised and intelligent humans in the contemporary world.

Leave the north to Islam and its attendant culture of terror, backwardness and stone age practices. We must catch up with the next evolutionary breakthrough, or go extinct!!!

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by skillet(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
we thrive on deniability. I think that is our greatest ability.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by bettercreature(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
The coalition is a fraud! where are they after all the money invested

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Plus234(m): 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2015
gab264:
gab264 has turned out to be the most useless person in zoogerian history.

I am a boko haram sponsor - gab264
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by illiad: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
K
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by alcmene: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
"President Buhari must smell the coffee and wake up!"

The old chaff is already 72 thus being incapacitated

How do you expect a man that his legs have been ravaged by elephantiasis to be up and proactive

3 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Prowizy2(m): 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
What do you expect when you have a dullard as a president?

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by deejeet1: 5:14pm On Nov 19, 2015
[quote author=naijapips02 post=40194151]

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by chesterlee(m): 5:15pm On Nov 19, 2015
ojaydedon:

did u see any conductor around here Lol grin

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Felix6: 5:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
At first, you were making sense, until the point you mention "GEJ" then i discovered you are just another dumb illiterate from the north.

10 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by mentorken05(m): 5:17pm On Nov 19, 2015
We are really in trouble in this country....its becoming clearer that the leadership problem in this country of ours is hereditary...they all make the same mistakes,they are all the same(they just undergo a period of recycling).
I can't believe the presidency have not spoken a word on the missing soldiers...I pray PMB does not make the same mistakes GEJ made with regards to the missing chibok girls.
The president needs to react with immediate effect...we don't need his body language else these soldiers fighting in the NE will loose their morale...for crying out loud,he was in the military.

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by DonBobes(m): 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2015
am bginin 2 see buhari being more clueless dan GEJ! Very stupid old man.

4 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by tpiah2: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2015

what's going on now?
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by ajepako(f): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Mr Cramjones, when did you wake up from your kunu and burukutu-induced slumber?

I hope you don't plan to join wailers club now that you are copying Tonye?

Anyway, 'good morning' to you because apparently , you just woke up.. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
Bullsh.it write ups, if u want to hit Buhari the docile and most useless president ever,hit him and don't bring in GEJ who is long gone and enjoying his days to dress the rotten, most incompetent and deceptive person that Buhari is

7 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by ChelseaDr(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2015
We are not a country if 105 service men are captured without a word or action from the President. Imagine that Boko Haram overtook ISIS as the deadliest terror group in the world, and yet imagine the coalition and the number of bombs that have landed ISIS territory. Are we still a country! President Buhari must smell the coffee and wake up!

God Bless the Nigerian Armed Forces!

-CramJones

Fact!!!
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Escapevelocity(m): 5:20pm On Nov 19, 2015
FREEEMANAN:
You Dont need to insult a former CinC to make your point....

And moderators couldn't edit before putting it on FP... Sometimes I wonder what these guys moderate....

Integrity at stake...

Nice one Op... We must show strength...
the moderators gv ppl like u who hv nufin to say audience
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by carinmom(f): 5:21pm On Nov 19, 2015
Xbee007:
I don't think they can all be kidnapped by Boko Haram, we should wait for the relevant officials to come out and brief Nigerians b4 we jump to conclusion.
God Bless The Nigerian Army!
God Bless Nigeria!!
God Bless Us All!!!
Exactly my thoughts.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by friends4ever(m): 5:22pm On Nov 19, 2015
Not true.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by KingsleyCEO: 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
cramjones:

We had an utterly destructive and useless president in the name of GEJ. President Buhari must not turn out like him, there must be true CHANGE.

-CramJones

CC: lalasticlala ishilove tonyebarcanista

Now I know some people's brain are in their footwear. Was is in Jonathan's time that Bh became number one world terror group?

Receive sense and don't bother thanking me.

5 Likes

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by MARKone(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Boko Haram can never take 105 soldiers captive. They soldiers absconded, and will gradually start appearing one by one, that is assuming the story is true.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by tobyemmanuel(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Although am an APC fan but I see this a way of extending the december deadline.
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by FREEEMANAN(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Escapevelocity:
the moderators gv ppl like u who hv nufin to say audience

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Tyontop(m): 5:23pm On Nov 19, 2015
Where did you people get your own fake information, any information concerning military can only come from there information department!
Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by immortalvoices(m): 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Got this from Twitter... Just so sad

Re: My Take On The Missing 105 Nigerian Soldiers - Cramjones by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Charity they say begins at home, you must have used more damaging words on your father. Who Is he by the way? Anywhere near GEJ's Butler? Fool!!!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amosun Appoints Offor Emmanuel Ndimele, Igbo Man As Permanent Secretary In Ogun / Arrival Pictures And The Visit To Emir Palace. / Residents Destroy Buhari, Masari Billboards In Katsina, Protest Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.