Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,455 members, 7,808,627 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque (6073 Views)

Mosque Used By Boko Haram In Kogi Destroyed (Photos) / Biafra - Americans & Canadians Joins Biafra Restoration Struggle (pictures) / With Buhari We Are In Save Hands, Do Not Wish Him Death & Badluck. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by mulattoclaro(m): 5:01pm On Nov 19, 2015
In the wake of the horrific Paris terror attacks, many people in Western countries have become afraid that the next bloody attack will take place in their own country or city.

Unfortunately, this fear has led some individuals to rise up and take matters into their own hands, as they feel their governments aren’t doing enough to confront the threat posed by radical Islamic jihadists.

Such vigilantism is no more evident than in Ontario, Canada, where the lone mosque in the town of Peterborough was set ablaze Saturday night, just one day after the gruesome attacks in France.

“I’m ashamed of my city, of the people who did this,” said Avril Rustaigh-Johnston. “There’s a lot of yahoos here — it’s a blue-collar town — but I never would have expected this.”

Firefighters were able to prevent the mosque from completely burning down, but the damage done inside was tremendous, with an insurance adjuster estimating repairs could cost from $80,000 to $100,000.

Read more: http://conservativetribune.com/canadians-muslim-mosque/#ixzz3rwwIvk94

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Nobody: 5:08pm On Nov 19, 2015
The wicked shall know no peace....

Let the jihadist continue but unholy war is about to be declared on all islamic sect.

4 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:09pm On Nov 19, 2015
may Allah bless us all

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by omoplaycool(m): 5:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
Waiting for what the folks under me have to say..
End time kini kan

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Awoofawo(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
Omg!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by mulattoclaro(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
may Allah bless us all
the Allah whose name you mention when you want to blow up people and stuffs right?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by mulattoclaro(m): 5:27pm On Nov 19, 2015
Awoofawo:
Omg!
left to me if I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa. That's where they learn how to make bombs.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by EdCure: 5:29pm On Nov 19, 2015
Anything to rid the world off the scourge of Islam has my full, unequivocal support.

Islam has shown itself as the breeding ground for terrorism, barbarism. It is a salient threat to the advancement of humanity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by pinkyruledworld(m): 5:31pm On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
the Allah whose name you mention when you want to blow up people and stuffs right?
the one I mentioned wen I wanted to blow your area
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by okeyley: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
grin grin grin laff wan kill me LWKM

sai CHANGE
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by iruocious: 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
The canadians are doing a great job

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by mulattoclaro(m): 5:43pm On Nov 19, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
the one I mentioned wen I wanted to blow your area
you won't even have a chance to cos before you do I'll send you to meet your 72 virgins, you bloody terrorist.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Macelliot(m): 6:10pm On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
left to me if I had my way I'll burn down every mosque in Africa. That's where they learn how to make bombs.
hmm! I thought you are muslim?
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by JOKLEVIZ(m): 6:24pm On Nov 19, 2015
Better for them.
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by mohammedmagnus: 6:25pm On Nov 19, 2015
lol, some Christians be calling us "anti christ"... BUT little do they know that they are the Antichrist (especially those with biased knowledge of history )... what this ISIS are doing is to initiate the END OF TIMES, by causing and obviously political war to a religious one. the jews and Christians and the jihadist are killing muslims in their thousands a time would come people would just leave their households to just kill and maim muslims. let's not let hate blind us like it blinded this savages.... it's now you would know people don't have forgiving hearts as they claimed to

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by MCMLXXVI(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
EdCure:
Anything to rid the world off the scourge of Islam has my full, unequivocal support.

Islam has shown itself as the breeding ground for terrorism, barbarism. It is a salient threat to the advancement of humanity.

But you still committed the ultimate blunder by voting a closet Islamist fascist Buhari to head the most powerful office in your country.
Nice going, genius.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Nobody: 6:36pm On Nov 19, 2015
Change should happen to Islam too.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by mulattoclaro(m): 6:45pm On Nov 19, 2015
Macelliot:

hmm! I thought you are muslim?
you're such a fool. Did I at any point tell you I was a muslim?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by AlienStar: 6:46pm On Nov 19, 2015
No human govt has or can give ultimate security or peace. With or without islam the world can never be peaceful.
#REP. Christ

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by EdCure: 6:50pm On Nov 19, 2015
MCMLXXVI:
But you still committed the ultimate blunder by voting a closet Islamist fascist Buhari to head the most powerful office in your country.
Nice going, genius.
Who do you blame? Jonathan never made himself an option.
Some of us campainged and voted for Buhari, not out of love or trust, but out of a strong desire to fill the dangerous leadership vacuum created by Jonadunce's recklessness.
I was put off by Jonadafft's promotion of thuggery & rascality.

7 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by geez18(m): 7:12pm On Nov 19, 2015
AlienStar:
No human govt has or can give ultimate security or peace. With or without islam the world can never be peaceful.
#REP. Christ

you're obviously JW.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by geez18(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2015
EdCure:

Who do you blame? Jonathan never made himself an option.
Some of us campainged and voted for Buhari, not out of love or trust, but out of a strong desire to fill the dangerous leadership vacuum created by Jonadunce's recklessness.
I was put off by Jonadafft's promotion of thuggery & rascality.

seriously! you voted into office someone you don't trust...?

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Macelliot(m): 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2015
mulattoclaro:
you're such a fool. Did I at any point tell you I was a muslim?
Sorry! You behave like a radical muslim without being told.. Am sure, 95% of users here believe you are a radical moslem...
Good to know! But I will advice you to change your habit, You are too-aggressive, harsh and bittered...

Peace!

6 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by aleshmotors: 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2015
I am sorry 2 who it may concern,ds days I hate muslim as a religion nd I belive dey are d religion making d world umpeaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by tomakint: 7:41pm On Nov 19, 2015
EdCure:

I just love this guy......no homo wink

2 Likes

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by actuspurus: 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Broken window fallacy
Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by fF01(m): 7:42pm On Nov 19, 2015
Fvcking Extremists, burn dem all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Nobody: 7:47pm On Nov 19, 2015
try as much as i can i dont think i can ever approve of the islamic religion

i understand that lots of them are innocent and probably peaceful, but i cant help but look at those bearded muslim men and not think of the terror being unleashed around the world currently.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by EdCure: 7:54pm On Nov 19, 2015
tomakint:

I just love this guy......no homo wink
Thanks, and same here bro. For the love of God and humanity.

Truth is bitter. But i prefer to tell people what they need to know rather than what they want to hear...even if it wins me fewer friends.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2015
To those of you saying burn them all- how are you all better than the terrorists you so hate? For your info DAESh/ISIS and other takfeeris doesn't represent Islam nor Muslims. They've killed more Muslims than non-Muslims.

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by speedyGonzales: 8:05pm On Nov 19, 2015
serves them right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PHOTOS: Canadians Take Matters Into Their Own Hands… Do THIS To Muslim Mosque by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 19, 2015
Response to the Paris Attacks 🇫🇷 ✒Abu Muhammad al-Maghribee 🔊 https://www.spreaker.com/user/ tawheedradio/abu-muhammad_14

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kano Assembly Minority Leader Dumps PDP For PRP / This Is The Most Humble Picture Of President Muhammadu Buhari You Would Ever See / 2000th Day Of Chibok Girls In Captivity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.