Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,664 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:54 AM

Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots (32970 Views)

Why We Fired Warning Shots In Umuahia – Nigerian Army / Some Nigerians Beg Okonjo-Iweala To Help With Economy On Facebook. Screen Shots / Hilarious Fuel Advert On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by sweetestguy(m): 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by jkbee(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sai- Mumu grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Xfemt(m): 12:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:
This is the problem with PDP minions

They keep putting up redundant and useless tweets from a very negligible section of the Nigerian population without making any constructive criticism.

Even if Nigeria transforms to Dubai in the next 1-2 years, out of the hatred for Buhari , some people will still complain.

You don't win elections by highlighting problems, you win them by providing or suggesting sane solutions to problems- (Chidozieude,2015)

So far, the PDP has not offered any solution to the problems created by 16 years of misrule by their party. If they are not supporting IPOD youths, they are blaming the government for fighting corruption.

Whether the PDP likes it or not, Nigerians made their choice at the Presidential elections. If Buhari does not perform as expected, he will be replaced in 2019. For now, Nigerians know that there is a lot of work to be done.

We will wait and be patient.

Thanks

U de craz Ni
I no need to read ur stupid poo cus u de talk non-sense

Did apc or u ever offer solution to the problems Nigeria are facing when pdp was in power

The answer is no

So now u and ur apc re in power what do u expect we wailing wailers to do

Oh to clap our hands and sing praises to u for the further mess u and ur apc with Linus MBA President Buhari has putting us abi
Ur papa well well

Don't boda quoting me cus u won't see the light of tomorrow

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Xfemt(m): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
SeunPlus:
You PDP goons are such sore losers and wailers, always looking for that slightest opportunity to celebrate Nigeria's woe because they're not in power. Little wonder the finance and support the Biafra agitation so that they can distract the president from performing his duties.

Ode when pdp was in power facing all this problem what did apc nd u offer

The answer is simple notin but instend u guys use every opportunity to campaign and go against pdp

So u can be in office

Ona never start
This is jst the beginning

Stable light we never see
petrol ur dullard promise of 40 naira now it sells for 150 to 400
Naira nko that one is no go area
Nd many more

We wailers re watching u in 3D

Nd plz for ur own sake
If u don't want to be barren all ur life
No risk am quote me oh
Ehhhh I don tell u oh

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by RexTramadol1: 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
I no fit come online for days

No light

Heavy bill

No fuel

The Queue is more than that of American Visa Lottery

E be like say we no get govt sef

Dat tym NOI and Dieziani go don do something before e reach one week

This ones jus dey say "Don't Panic buy" and E dey vex person!

2 Likes

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by HastaCuando(m): 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Cant stop Laughing... cheesy grin until i remember that in another news, Federal Government Bilateral Education Scholarship students in China are going hungry as a result of unpaid scholarship allowances since January 2015, and still counting....

Nigerian Government, what is happening?. Do we wait till these scholars start protesting, so they would be tagged unpatriotic or better still an embarrassment to the nation? Nobody cares of what they are currently undergoing in trying to make ends meet. cry cry cry.
This is very unfair!!!

Nigeria, which way?
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by SeunPlus(f): 1:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
Qualer:

i am not interested in partisan politics, just the kpekus. What are you saying about the kpekus? this is weekend o, let's talk about weekend loving, abi how you see am! grin
You have a sister right? You can empty your thing in her basin. But I will advise you to avoid being caught. I can't stand seeing another wasted soul on NL frontpage. undecided
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by SeunPlus(f): 1:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
rozayx5:

the same mess that buhari is using to.flex around the world with.. what happened to his trimming down the paf.. cheesy grin grin

this is the silly excuse apc want to use to exhaust their 4 years .. cleaning pdp.mess. and obj that made the mess is a tight friend of ur god. to show how stupidd apc is
You guys amaze me with your warp minds. You mentioned OBJ as an APC member and I ask you, what position does he hold in APC? You guys are expecting Buhari to perform magic by wiping your 16 year old mess in 5 months? You aren't serious.
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by PassingShot(m): 1:31pm On Nov 20, 2015
HzRF:

How many did you scamners (apc) provided

Stop making noise u are not a type writer
Work on your English. It's just a sincere advice.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by banio: 1:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
APC and other zombies defending. Am sure somebody is not just mentally staable. Fuel is scarce and selling for #200 per liter. Is this not corruption. Am sure Buhari is receiving his cut.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
Petroleum minister when will you ever resume your work?

Change era ..........................from 80naira per liter.......................to 8000 for non-liter................................

When darkness(buhari) comes, the Light(Goodluck) disappear.................
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by naijanaso: 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
Chidozieude:
This is the problem with PDP minions

They keep putting up redundant and useless tweets from a very negligible section of the Nigerian population without making any constructive criticism.

Even if Nigeria transforms to Dubai in the next 1-2 years, out of the hatred for Buhari , some people will still complain.

You don't win elections by highlighting problems, you win them by providing or suggesting sane solutions to problems- (Chidozieude,2015)

So far, the PDP has not offered any solution to the problems created by 16 years of misrule by their party. If they are not supporting IPOD youths, they are blaming the government for fighting corruption.

Whether the PDP likes it or not, Nigerians made their choice at the Presidential elections. If Buhari does not perform as expected, he will be replaced in 2019. For now, Nigerians know that there is a lot of work to be done.

We will wait and be patient.

Thanks

The same way people like you will still hail Buhari for beheading their mother if he says it is for change. Anything done by APC is good indeed. Pls give me a break.
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by HzRF(m): 3:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
PassingShot:

Work on your English. It's just a sincere advice.
If u can list ur achievements ur English has brought u
I will

I hate"hopefuls"Who are still struggling telling me to do what they've been doing and yet no result
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by deebrain(m): 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Chai!

Una wicked O!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin
Re: Hilarious Fuel Scarcity Pictures And Screen Shots by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 28, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
we still cleaning d mess of pdp and ur clueless corrupt hero, d fake budget and d subsidy claims and enormous debt with vitually empty treasury pass to dis new govt, and 6months is like 6days because d new govt is still doing clean-up, just cheer-up

Cleaning up d mess of pdp shud nt be wt d present administration shud focus on most. For d past 9 months since apc has taken over, no single project has bin commissioned and I doubt if any wl be done after a year in office. Am nt in support of pdp either. Let them(apc) continue to prosecute looters, get the money back and use it on projects that can be seen and appreciated by the nation.
On d issue of the budget.. What's more embarrassing than a missing national budget.... Who is more clueless now?. APC or PDP..... Pls, m nt a political person, bt let's say d fact nd stop being bias.
APC has promised heaven nd earth during dere campaign.... And I wl kip my mouth shut only if u can tell me any of dere promises dey hv fulfilled. As far as I am concerned, APC is only hungry 4 power, now dt dey hv it, dey r clueless of hw to use it wisely

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Gbagi Declared Wanted For Torturing & Stripping His Staff Unclad / Banky W You Collected N57million From Buhari – Woman Calls Out Singer / Sugar: Police Arrests Lawmaker Over Olatoye's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.