Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,358 members, 7,780,972 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:40 AM

The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From (1128 Views)

10 Things Muslims Don't Want 'Infidels' Knowing About Islam / I Need Help, I Don't Want To Be An Atheist!!!! / You Don't Want Maclatunji? Let's Get You 2 New Great Mods. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by Patience4C: 5:28pm On May 21, 2009
It is all about this man T.B Joshua. I got to understand what the bible means by "What they do unto Me they will also do unto you" Do you know that I have always been one of those writing and speaking against T.B. Joshua whereever I go because I just hate him for no reason. I am using this medium to tell others who have been doing the same thing and are still doing that now, to please quit from what you are not sure of.

I quote "I bought the wheelchairs he uses to arrange people he prays for" This statement was made by on of the people who claimed to have been with T.B. Joshua before. Come to think of it, I have visited T.B. Joshua website during the time I was by all means looking for anything negative to count against him and saw that he has been to Indonesia and some other countries for a crusade which the pictures and information of those who received healing where shown.

As I said, does that mean the same person who claims to have been the one who bought the wheelchairs to the sick ones T.B. Joshua prays for has also bought for all those who have come to the crusade? This could have been an international issue not for we Nigerians again. This calls for concern. I have to follow what the Bible says now to find out the truth.
This is just one of the reason that make me feel we have to consider all things before you say or do anything.

From
Patience
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by shinystar(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2009
Patience,

You are confused. Even a blind man knows T.B Joshua is a witch doctor. You are recanting because his wizardy is winning over you. I pity you.
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by Patience4C: 7:14pm On May 21, 2009
This is exacly how I used to disagree with anything about T.B Joshua. I think there is time for everything when it is time you will get to understand what I am talking about. Remember this is just one of the reasons not all my reason. All I am still saying is that we should not just go by what we hear, what we see and what others tell us. Though I am still on it and will always get back to you as I get to know more.
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by Tudor3(m): 7:22pm On May 21, 2009
What is this? Is this supposed to make us believe joshua is for real? You make no point and you sound like one of those brainwashed church members. So coz he went to indonesia he's now great.if he can fake miracles in nigeria,why not in indonesia. We are nnt idiots here abeg.Get a life please!
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by rite2salas(m): 10:02pm On May 21, 2009
who gives a hoot Patience?
Seriously no one cares!
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by Patience4C: 10:12pm On May 21, 2009
But what has this man done that makes us go against him so much like this? Well I am still on it.
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by Nobody: 3:01pm On May 22, 2009
Patience4C:

But what has this man done that makes us go against him so much like this? Well I am still on it.

I can't deny that the negative publicity T.B. Joshua has has gotten to me. But all the things we hear about him are hearsay, no one has any concrete evidence. I think people are just too quick to jump to unfounded conclusions.
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by NobiGod: 5:18pm On May 22, 2009
Patience I think U're trying to find out opinions about him. I usually don't judge ppl but Joshua is freaking scary!!!
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by Patience4C: 6:42pm On May 24, 2009
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by carrielady: 1:19pm On May 26, 2009
Because of what  people are saying about T.B. Joshua made me to really find out about him now I’m convince that he is a true man of God because I watch the live service on internet  and I have never seen any pastor been open like that  showing the live service. WOW! That means the man is from God that is why they are condemning him for no reason. May the good God continue to bless him.
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by KunleOshob(m): 1:28pm On May 26, 2009
Even though i don't know too much about TB Joshua, i am yet to be convinced of all the baseless and stupid allegations being made against this man. it is obvious the man is preaching the word of God undiluted [unlike pentecostal preachers] he also ensures most of the church revenue goes towards helping the needy[unlike his critcs] he also demonstrates other gifts of the spirit like miracles[ this is debatable though] to me i would rather accept him as a genuine man of God than all the penterascal pastors in this Nigeria put togther. The onus is on them to prove he is fake.
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by JJYOU: 1:35pm On May 26, 2009
KunleOshob:

Even though i don't know too much about TB Joshua, i am yet to be convinced of all the baseless and stupid allegations being made against this man. it is obvious the man is preaching the word of God undiluted [unlike pentecostal preachers] he also ensures most of the church revenue goes towards helping the needy[unlike his critcs] he also demonstrates other gifts of the spirit like miracles[ this is debatable though] to me i would rather accept him as a genuine man of God than all the penterascal pastors in this Nigeria put togther. The onus is on them to prove he is fake.
mmmmmmmmmmmm miracles do happen even on NL
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by Patience4C: 11:01pm On May 28, 2009
Well, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink. Eni a wi fun Oba je ogbo

Shinystar and Tudor I'm sure you don't know God. If you do, you will not be the judge but leave it for God.
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by fyneguy: 11:25am On May 30, 2009
JJYOU:

mmmmmmmmmmmm miracles do happen even on NL

JJYOU grin

U sef see am. Our one and only Kunle talk say '''the onus is on them to prove that he's fake'' grin
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by oderemo(m): 2:15pm On May 30, 2009
what a joke , {you rub am for your body}, why don't you rub am for body to uplift yourself and family from poverty. yeye girl.
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by NicolasN: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2009
And how is your life now with T.B. Joshua? Have you been to his church?
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by tinajohn: 3:54pm On Jun 18, 2009
It's like you people don't have anything better to do than to discuss a man that is getting on with his life and knows nothing about this bickering. Regardless of whether he's from God or the devil, he's making it, mixing with government officials, presidents of nations, has connections with important people and is living in peace. What about you people who are bickering with nothing better to do. Have you made it yet? Who knows you? Who's talking about you or are you not that important? Get a life or better still get on with life and strive to make it!
Re: The Pastor I Don't Want To Hear From by NicolasN: 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2009
I really want to know because I felt touched after reading through your message. This is a message to people out there that If they don't have anything doing they should not trespass men of God. They should just stay clear. They are called men of God. They should underline the word GOD and honour their creator.

(1) (Reply)

Why! Fake Pastors / Is Confrontation A Healthy Part Of A Relationship? / God's Love Is Not An Excuse For Sin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.