Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,095 members, 7,807,270 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:48 AM

Help With Bricked Tecno R7 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help With Bricked Tecno R7 (1576 Views)

Any Knows How To Install Xpose Installer On Tecno R7 Which Is Aliyun Os / Tecno C8 And Tecno R7 And Gionee M5 / Tecno R7 Custom Rom Upgrade. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help With Bricked Tecno R7 by CoCoLav(f): 4:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

Please help me ooo, I have bricked my Tecno R7 and now it wont boot. I mistakenly deleted some system apps (I dont even know which one) and my contacts and phone app refused to open. I deleted it thinking it was a malware. I decided to restart the phone but it has been booting for the past 30 minutes . I even tried to boot it in recovery mode but it says no command. Even to restore it says no command. I dont know if its cos my phone is rooted. Please someone should advise me on steps to take to get it to come on. Thank you cry cry cry
Re: Help With Bricked Tecno R7 by AZeD1(m): 8:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Help With Bricked Tecno R7 by CoCoLav(f): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2015
Okay, I will try it.
I am not even sure I want the phone again cos after I booted in Recovery mode, the Time service malware was still there.
I think I dont have a ROM anymore cos no apps showed, not even my home screen.

Its the permissions this malware has that is making me go crazy. I dont mind going without a phone until Black Friday.

Modified: I have downloaded the zip file of both the custom and stock roms but how to get it to my SD card is the problem as my laptop no longer recognizes my device since its not booted. MY SD card loads but when I try to open it on my system, it says please insert a drive.
Re: Help With Bricked Tecno R7 by tunex704(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Use sp flash tool to flash the stock os or you fit dash me d phone if e don tire u

(1) (Reply)

Glo Charges Blows Me Away / Lifespan Of Some Popular Chinese Phone Brands In Naija / Stop Wailing, The Mtn Night Plan Still Works!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.