Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? (78082 Views)

Nigerian Man Proposes To Yvonne Khamati, Kenyan Ambassador To Somalia / How Any Man Can Easily Get Laid In Lagos! / LADIES! What Job Or Profession Of A Man Can Make You Not Date Or Marry Him?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by vosquare: 10:47am On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin grin

Cc:lalasticlala

16 Likes 6 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by bettercreature(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2015
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
It doesn't make any sense to me
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap

356 Likes 25 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by comradee1248: 10:53am On Nov 20, 2015
Forbidden for me

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by ironbody03(m): 11:00am On Nov 20, 2015
Ko joor, i can't marry a wife that cant cook oo tongue

131 Likes 9 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 11:01am On Nov 20, 2015
cooli'm just here to see the men in nairaland who can actually do this

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
The fact still remains i can not propose to a girl i have been fucccking for a very long time
shat ap my fiend angry

So all these pvssys you have been gonking, nor be person go marry them?

U better shove your dlck inside a padlock and deposit the key to UBA till you ready to marry.

Iffa hear say you fvck chidiebere again, ama cut your dlck.

151 Likes 4 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by bettercreature(m): 11:04am On Nov 20, 2015
stupidity:
shat ap my fiend angry

So all these pvssys you have been gonking, nor be person go marry them?

U better shove your dlck inside a padlock and deposit the key to UBA till you ready to marry.

Iffa hear say you fvck chidiebere again, ama cut your dlck.
END TIME poster

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2015
Maybe he's rich enough to afford a MAID or is actually capable of doing all the washing, cooking & ironing himself. Being married doesn't render you paralysed nor does it make your wife a surrogate mother that should take care of all your needs, short of bathing you & wiping your ass.

I have no problem with washing or cooking but I hate ironing, so a guy I'm with would have to do that himself because I refuse to do it. Plain & simple. Now that's partnership. Taking over the duties your mate can't/won't do. Ain't nobody is here to serve you.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by bettercreature(m): 11:09am On Nov 20, 2015
ironbody03:
Ko joor, i can't marry a wife that cant cook oo tongue
You can teach her

11 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 11:10am On Nov 20, 2015
Cooking is ma hobby,

We go buy washing machine or drycleaner go do the laundary.

So far the lady can take care of my home(except from what the topic is saying) and she's got all I want inna lady and most importantly, she can fvck satan out of me, damn!!!!! Am good.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 11:12am On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
END TIME poster
END TIME creature angry

29 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 20, 2015
kambili999:
cooli'm just here to see the wonderful men in nairaland who can actually do this
Keep looking for 'wonderful' which is an adjective, infact an abstract adjective. Wonderful men go on to marry wonderful women, not women who would end up as a liability. just saying.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by obiorathesubtle: 11:14am On Nov 20, 2015
Well, yes, then we'll have to employ a maid and I'll have to fÙck the maid, so. I'll be fÚcking the woman I married and the real mother of the house.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 20, 2015
I'm a very good cook and I do my chores myself (I don't even allow my gf to lift a broomstick whenever she comes visiting). We may be dating but she owes me nothin.. However marriage is an entirely different kettle of fish, we're gonna have a home and not a house. Inasmuch as I wouldnt cross my legs and expect her to do all the chores, it's out of place for me to go down with a lady who can't do nothing, what am I marrying, a s.ex /reproductive machine? If I love her soo much, I would have to send her to a cooking /grooming school, or better still give her a one month vacation with mumsy. WTF

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Kingsasian(m): 11:22am On Nov 20, 2015
Yea, I will teach her how to cook. I have no problem with washing and ironing, after all she is not my maid. If I can do these things now as a bachelor what stops me from doing them when I am married?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Candyrain(m): 11:25am On Nov 20, 2015
bettercreature:
why not simply fix the introduction and wedding date instead of this bullcrap

Hahahah... This guy don madt tey tey grin grin grin

12 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by iceberylin(m): 11:30am On Nov 20, 2015
Cool
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by peeparty(m): 11:40am On Nov 20, 2015
Nonsense mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nature8(m): 12:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
I don't need to say anything cos I already have a sweet lovely and nice girl I want to marry and can cook very well..

5 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by kambili999(f): 2:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Keep looking for 'wonderful' which is an adjective, infact an abstract adjective. Wonderful men go on to marry wonderful women, not women who would end up as a liability. just saying.
seen.

2 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by faith551(m): 2:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Amen, then I guess I'll get a beautiful female maid later and probably face the challenges of falling into temptation

4 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by IamLucy(f): 2:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
sapiosexual1:
I'm a very good cook and I do my chores myself (I don't even allow my gf to lift a broomstick whenever she comes visiting). We may be dating but she owes me nothin.. However marriage is an entirely different kettle of fish, we're gonna have a home and not a house. Inasmuch as I wouldnt cross my legs and expect her to do all the chores, it's out of place for me to go down with a lady who can't do nothing, what am I marrying, a s.ex /reproductive machine? If I love her soo much, I would have to send her to a cooking /grooming school, or better still give her a one month vacation with mumsy. WTF
you're so sensible smiley

7 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by JacksonD7: 3:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
No way I take my food seriously. Can't go to a fast food joint when I have a wife.

6 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamLucy:

you're so sensible smiley
Thanks. I'm just being myself. Don't need to form because I'm online. Who I wan impress? angry smiley

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by IamLucy(f): 3:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Thanks. I'm just being myself. Don't need to firm because I'm online. Who I wan impress? angry smiley
abi.we know no one outside here.fvck what they think.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by tpiadotcom: 3:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Different cultures, different styles.
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
IamLucy:

abi.we know no one outside here.fvck what they think.
Absolutely, even if everyone outside knows me....da f.uck do i care about what they think.

1 Like

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 4:11pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Maybe he's rich enough to afford a MAID or is actually capable of doing all the washing, cooking & ironing himself. Being married doesn't render you paralysed nor does it make your wife a surrogate mother that should take care of all your needs, short of bathing you & wiping your ass.

I have no problem with washing or cooking but I hate ironing, so a guy I'm with would have to do that himself because I refuse to do it. Plain & simple. Now that's partnership. Taking over the duties your mate can't/won't do. Ain't nobody is here to serve you.
so what will u do if u are so lucky to be with a guy that doesn't like ironing either tongue grin

5 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
misspicy:

so what will u do if u are so lucky to be with a guy that doesn't like ironing either tongue grin

Then we'll grow old & wrinkled together tongue

13 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by airkemenna: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
WELL
Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by misspicy(f): 4:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Then we'll grow old & wrinkled together tongue
wearing your wrinkled clothes too tongue

8 Likes

Re: As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
hahahahahah! i comment my reserve

The wise ones know i have spoken sha

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shocking Video Of Two south African Women Raping A Man / This Beautiful Lady Can't Believe She's Single. / The First 5 Things Ladies Look At Within The First 50 Seconds Of Meeting A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.