Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,932 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) (29152 Views)

Fayose Welcomes Ekiti Accountant General & Finance Commissioner After Release / Sokoto To Complete Building Of 189 Mosques At N566m / Governor Fayose Welcomes Osinbajo To Ekiti (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:
Dear Nairaland Admin, how much has Fayose given u pple FCS? U guys post evrything he does even if he's in the toilet. I hope u will not post his nude pics one day
if d admin no post am,how we go no am.at times we should tink b4 we talk.nice one admin,
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by drake22: 12:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
This Government no go kill person oo.
Which kind cap be dis?

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by afuye(m): 12:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Firefire(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Walahi, oga Ayo don dey craze oooo, see his own style of being a Bishop ? cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by prideofscience: 12:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
na pICS BE NEW....... I SAW A CORPS ON DT BERGER BRIDGE YESTADAY AROUND 6:30PM YESTADAY
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Caliph69: 12:55pm On Nov 20, 2015
What's the skull cap for? Is Fayose now a muslim. Thought his middle name is Peter.

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Lasveg(m): 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
k
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 12:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
adajiboyy:
if d admin no post am,how we go no am.at times we should tink b4 we talk.nice one admin,

Let dem tell us about other governors as well. By the way, na u no go know o, me I know
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by B69U: 12:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stolen:
[size=14pt]Fayose the Jewish Israeli Governor of the south west. One of the few PDP leaders i respect.

Long live the descendant of israel in Nigeria.

Two can play this game, if the Niggers up north want to grow beard and form Arabs whilst they terrorise us, then we are Jews mudafuckers![/size]

I DON LAUGH DIE FOR HERE...OGA FAYOSE NA REAL CHARACTER. grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

THE MAN IS VERY FUNNY PERSON. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fayose the funniest guy .....well still my man any time any day
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by M4gunners: 1:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Olalekanbanky1:
Dear Nairaland Admin, how much has Fayose given u pple FCS? U guys post evrything he does even if he's in the toilet. I hope u will not post his nude pics one day
Dear hater,how much were you paid to follow all Threads about Fayose so you can make comment against him? If ordinary Tonto Dikeh can make front page almost every day, tell me why a whole governor should not make front page!

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
allanphash7:
I am so sure that Fayose will say shiit at his back when he leave for sokoto

Fayose the eye service governor in which Wike is imitating now
Sorry, I no u are pained
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Nuhusky: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
PRYCE:
The APC sultan?

Sultan is more close to PDP than APC. “He who see Sultan see Goodluck Jonathan” this exactly what happen during Jonathan tenure so visit to Fayose is just like abokin ci mushe ba a buye mashi wuka
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by collyno1985: 1:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Azsalami:
FAYOSE!! FAYOSE!! FAYOSE!! How many time I call you? Becarful oo!! U know say Those yeye & OLE people of yesterday in the governmental affairs of Nigeria have started contacting deadly diseases as the forces of
nature have started waging spiritual war against them for stealing our money & making Nigerians hungry. We have heard about Diezani for 5 yrs & finally seen her dying slowly like an hungry
baboon. More to come. Okonjo Iweala's obesity is a sympthon of a hidden sickness... Obasanjo's pot belly is slowly disappearing...
Many others too especially Babangida. If u see Babangida now, u wouldn't be told that he is dying. I am waiting for just a breaking news... The victims of poverty are crying for vengeance. The blood
of the innocent killed by these people also cries for justice. What goes round Ojuelegba & Obalende comes around Ojuelegba & Obalende. Before they die finish, dem must return our money o.
The stolen money no go follow dem go jam devil. Awon oloshi.
Crazy Bastards...Pity them for what? Shey dem pity u when dem dey make u suffer for lack of salary being paid 2 u, lack of basic amenities in spite of extort monthly egunje from ur salary & named it tax to decieve u . Forget them...joor

Useless he-goat....
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by ajepako(f): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
allanphash7:
I am so sure that Fayose will say shiit at his back when he leave for sokoto

Fayose the eye service governor[b] in which[/b] Wike is imitating now

Gbagaun! grin grin
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by coolitempa(f): 1:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Why is this lunatic wearing a skullcap .....is he now Jewish like that lost 'tribe' down the east of the Niger or is he just wearing that cap to provoke the Sultan.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by tolexy007(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
kingarizona1:

I just love the simplicity of the man call Fayose___ The Jagaban of South West. Lemme use the opportunity to wish my hero a happy birthday......... Gej my Hero____ Fayose my Mentor

Meanwhile, the lady above me is vexed..... Still trying
to figure out why
I think she has Menstral pain
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Olalekanbanky1(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
M4gunners:
Dear hater,how much were you paid to follow all Threads about Fayose so you can make comment against him? If ordinary Tonto Dikeh can make front page almost every day, tell me why a whole governor should not make front page!
Ur phone no dey browse Again?
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by tonytony208(m): 1:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
fpeter:
why is he wearing a skull cap?

He got it when he went to Jerusalem.
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by ajepako(f): 1:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oga Fayose, I like you oh..

But why you come put madam panties for head now

Anyway, you are loved... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by tonytony208(m): 1:10pm On Nov 20, 2015
Stolen:
[size=14pt]Fayose the Jewish Israeli Governor of the south west. One of the few PDP leaders i respect.

Long live the descendant of israel in Nigeria.

Two can play this game, if the Niggers up north want to grow beard and form Arabs whilst they terrorise us, then we are Jews mudafuckers![/size]

Isn't it funny that no southeast governor had ever dressed this way before? At to east they claim to be related to Israel.
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Stolen: 1:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
tonytony208:

Isn't it funny that no southeast governor had ever dressed this way before? At to east they claim to be related to Israel.

I have advised them to emulate Fayose dress sense and speed of reasoning. All the igbo gov hence forth should hang the sign learners round their neck.

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by PRYCE(m): 1:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nuhusky:

Sultan is more close to PDP than APC. “He who see Sultan see Goodluck Jonathan” this exactly what happen during Jonathan tenure so visit to Fayose is just like abokin ci mushe ba a buye mashi wuka
Sannu fa da karin maganan!

Amma ni da ke mun san cewa Wadannan sarakunan arewa sun ma buhari Aika bayan sun sun karba kudade daga wajen Jonathan... Sun mashi yankan baya ne (backstabbing) .
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Bimpe29: 2:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
What's that on Fayose's head?

1 Like

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
what is he doing in Ekiti? he should remain in his caliphate....
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Erukulele(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2015
Sultan is in Ado-Ekiti for the turbaning of the chief imam of ekiti state Alhaji Jamiu Kewulere Bello as the President-General league of imams and alfas south west, edo and delta not because of the Governor, they just visited him as the first citizen of the state, he can wear whatever who cares

2 Likes

Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by coronaprof(m): 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hello, the more you look the less you see
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by spencekat(m): 4:13pm On Nov 20, 2015
Great Fayose
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
maryvivian:
Gov Ayo Fayose of Ekiti state and his wife both welcomed the Sultan of Sokoto, Alhaji Sa'ad Abubakar to Ado-Ekiti, the state capital this morning. see photos from The Scene below.

source http://viviangist.com/gov-fayose-welcomes-sultan-of-sokoto-to-ekiti-state-photos

Cc; lalasticlala

What is with Fayose and that thing on his skull? Dis yeye man sef, to show say he went to Jerusalem? what an empty skull he got for head
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by tunjion: 4:36pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fayose is just naturally a funny person.
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by orunto27: 4:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fayiose, beware of a Fulani herdsman and bokoharam in camouflage.
Re: Gov Fayose welcomes Sultan of Sokoto to Ekiti state (photos) by Forwetinnah: 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Fayose no gree o!! He's come to beg you to give Dullamadu breathing space. The Sultan is one person pulling Booohari 's Strings

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Presidential Aspirants’ Fails To Produce Consensus Candidate After Meeting / Jonathan’s Loyalists Responsible For Maina’s Reinstatement – Presidency / Protest Against Bad Governance In Imo State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.