Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,720 members, 7,802,174 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:29 AM

I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time (1071 Views)

Is This Type Of Compensation Religiously Allowed? / Catholic Priests May Be Allowed To Marry Amid Papal Changes / I Always Cry Whenever I Pray. Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time by slashcuff(m): 11:20am On Oct 17, 2006
First, Most of us would pray that he leaves but let us take off sentiment, political, religion or otherwise. I believe that pale is doing a great job, Nigerians can walk with their heads up and shoulder high because the looters are now running for their lives because EFCC will soon catch up with them. If Obasanjo leaves now I know somebody somewhere would eventually take ribadu down. Pls what we should do as Nigerias is to PRAY that he's allowed the third time.
Re: I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time by topisdo: 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2006
I prayed so too but the enemies of Nigeria have won again and Baba is going to his quiet farm again and watch the works of his hands made mock of, what a painful way to die, but i love that man and pray that God reward him for all the good he did for Nigeria, forgive him for the times he gave in to flesh to play politics.
Re: I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time by Amobi1(m): 3:55am On Oct 25, 2006
you are hopeless!! thats all i will say. Na only efcc b our problem. baba in office. i will shoot him myself. hi=es good for nothing. look at all the shit that happen during his admnistration? eh
Re: I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time by chistiana(f): 1:55pm On Oct 25, 2006
@ Slashcuff this post should be in Politics thread not here my bros.

well let me contribute to this,

Obasanjo dont have to go for the third time, cause he as tried enough by eating part of the money for the years budget, any way we need youth, person who is going to fulfill his promise, one who is going to make Nigeira great we keep on calling Nigeria the giant of Africa but can never have the free will to travel to other African Countries, My brother lets reason and lets wake up to reality,

they keep calling us the leaders of tomorrow but our grand parents our in our post. Youth are there jobless, children are there Hungry, teenagers are there seeking for help. we need someone whose heart melt towards what is happening in this country not those that their heart is like Rock and Irons, we need Understanding youth of 30-45 who will understand our agony. Obasanjo also tried but we need better people here.
Re: I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time by pilgrim1(f): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2007
chistiana:

they keep calling us the leaders of tomorrow but our grand parents our in our post. Youth are there jobless, children are there Hungry, teenagers are there seeking for help. we need someone whose heart melt towards what is happening in this country not those that their heart is like Rock and Irons, we need  Understanding youth of 30-45 who will understand our agony. Obasanjo also tried but we need better people here.

Actually, God answered the prayers of many Nigerians - that OBJ's third term bid should fail: and it did!

Now, someone else is there - not so much a 'youth', for he is about 45. Whether he is 'understanding' enough to handle the agonies and problems faced by Nigerian youths is what we're all watching to see. We can be hopeful at best.
Re: I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time by opeemi1(m): 7:49pm On Aug 09, 2007
pilgrim.1:

Actually, God answered the prayers of many Nigerians - that OBJ's third term bid should fail: and it did!

Now, someone else is there - not so much a 'youth', for he is about 45. Whether he is 'understanding' enough to handle the agonies and problems faced by Nigerian youths is what we're all watching to see. We can be hopeful at best.

Yar'Adua you mean?  He turned 56 a day before my birthday (exactly 4 weeks ago). wink

P.S: This is goodguy. 'Oga' don ban me for quite some time now. grin
Re: I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time by pilgrim1(f): 9:30pm On Aug 09, 2007
ope_emi:

Yar'Adua you mean? He turned 56 a day before my birthday (exactly 4 weeks ago). wink

First congrats on ur b/day! cheesy grin

Now, that figure - I don't know how I managed to make that blooper! shocked No excuses, please - I'm sorry.

In retrospect, it could either have been because of some funny chap in ma office. . . or because those with half-qualified ridges are called '45' around here. Meaning, he's mid-way between the elders and the youths! You know. . . like we say of people with cross-eyes: 'that guy get half-past 4 eyes!' (no offences to anyone, please).

In any case, that was an inexcusable blooper on my part, and I apologise. smiley
Re: I Pray That Obasanjo Should Be Allowed The Third Time by opeemi1(m): 9:58pm On Aug 09, 2007
pilgrim.1:

First congrats on your b/day! cheesy grin

Thanks! cheesy grin

As for the 'blooper', I understand perfectly, and there really isn't any need to apologize for it. It happens to everyone, I believe. smiley

Cheers. cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Witchcraft / Is It Right For A Christian To Date Or Marry A Non-christian? / What Is Holy Spirit And What Is The Holy Ghost?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.