Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,098 members, 7,807,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Opidy: Your Reviews Are Needed On This Startup Social Network - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Opidy: Your Reviews Are Needed On This Startup Social Network (765 Views)

Fero Royale X2 Reviews And Price / Ditch Uber For This Startup / Sense Herakles Plus Sub Ohm Tank Reviews (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Opidy: Your Reviews Are Needed On This Startup Social Network by Nobody: 11:50am On Nov 20, 2015
www.opidy.com
facebook.com/opidy
twitter.com/opidyoffcial

THE STORY BEGINS [I pray and hope you don't get bored]

Opidy is an opportunity-oriented network that helps users know and share opportunities that match their interests and meet their needs.

The mission of Opidy

To make opportunity discovery for anything, easier and social.
To increase focus on what matter most in the lives of our users

What Opidy is NOT:

Facebook, Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, nairaland e.t.c. They all serve their purpose well already and are all awesome products.

What's Opidy [I would try to emphasize on the more important things]

Focused interaction

You can only peer with Opiders who have similar interests as you. To give an example:

@Seun [Apologies boss, but i trust you would join someday] and @dammyspencer are first time Opiders. I have interests in Fashion, programming and business and he has interests in writing and programming. if we chose to ** peer-up**, we can only do that for Programming as the only common interest we have. If there was nothing in common, we can't peer.

Focused Sharing

You only get alert on your whiteboard from opiders you are peered with and on the interest you are peered for.

To make this clearer, I would use myself and Seun again. if he shares an opportunity, or a supporting detail [video and pics] on writing, I would not get it [it's not my interest and i didn't peer with him on this]. I would only be notified on what he shares on programming which is why we are peered. Your whiteboard would always come out clean and simple.

Just anything has an opportunity.

Opidy covers both your professional and private interests, from engineering, to singing, fashion, travels, history, art, cooking, business, careers, there's a home for you here. you define what matters to you [interests and needs] and we give you the platform to discover and share opportunities easily.

The approach.
The question you might want to ask is this, why are you guys not having an opportunity-listing site instead and deliver opportunities everyday to people's inbox? hmmm, nice thoughts....

We believe in the power of social [users generated content] and understand what you have an interest in could be a need to some other person and vice-versa. Well, our little research supports this but if you think otherwise, do advise us and we will listen and action appropriately.

The future and MVP

Our most important goal is to build what people would love, use and refer people to and ultimately make Opidy a success. The MVP is currently being built and to be lunched late next month or as a new year gift to our users. On the side, we have a landing page and we are testing the problem-solution fit, validating and pivoting the business model further .We do hope, the MVP would achieve the much needed product-market fit and users loving us and God blessing us, we scale.
Re: Opidy: Your Reviews Are Needed On This Startup Social Network by Donald3d(m): 1:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
dammyspencer:
www.opidy.com
facebook.com/opidy
twitter.com/opidyoffcial

THE STORY BEGINS [I pray and hope you don't get bored]

Opidy is an opportunity-oriented network that helps users know and share opportunities that match their interests and meet their needs.

The mission of Opidy

To make opportunity discovery for anything, easier and social.
To increase focus on what matter most in the lives of our users

What Opidy is NOT:

Facebook, Quora, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, nairaland e.t.c. They all serve their purpose well already and are all awesome products.

What's Opidy [I would try to emphasize on the more important things]

Focused interaction

You can only peer with Opiders who have similar interests as you. To give an example:

@Seun [Apologies boss, but i trust you would join someday] and @dammyspencer are first time Opiders. I have interests in Fashion, programming and business and he has interests in writing and programming. if we chose to ** peer-up**, we can only do that for Programming as the only common interest we have. If there was nothing in common, we can't peer.

Focused Sharing

You only get alert on your whiteboard from opiders you are peered with and on the interest you are peered for.

To make this clearer, I would use myself and Seun again. if he shares an opportunity, or a supporting detail [video and pics] on writing, I would not get it [it's not my interest and i didn't peer with him on this]. I would only be notified on what he shares on programming which is why we are peered. Your whiteboard would always come out clean and simple.

Just anything has an opportunity.

Opidy covers both your professional and private interests, from engineering, to singing, fashion, travels, history, art, cooking, business, careers, there's a home for you here. you define what matters to you [interests and needs] and we give you the platform to discover and share opportunities easily.

The approach.
The question you might want to ask is this, why are you guys not having an opportunity-listing site instead and deliver opportunities everyday to people's inbox? hmmm, nice thoughts....

We believe in the power of social [users generated content] and understand what you have an interest in could be a need to some other person and vice-versa. Well, our little research supports this but if you think otherwise, do advise us and we will listen and action appropriately.

The future and MVP

Our most important goal is to build what people would love, use and refer people to and ultimately make Opidy a success. The MVP is currently being built and to be lunched late next month or as a new year gift to our users. On the side, we have a landing page and we are testing the problem-solution fit, validating and pivoting the business model further .We do hope, the MVP would achieve the much needed product-market fit and users loving us and God blessing us, we scale.
got ur back

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Good News For Nautilus X / When Mark Zuckerberg Came To Town / Woman Finds Venomous Snake Wrapped Around Her Christmas Tree

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.