Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,510 members, 7,808,865 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? (90565 Views)

When Ladies See Handsome Guys: See What Happens / . / 8 Most Handsome Guys On Nairaland romance section (with Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Y is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls....every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....they treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....i'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday,anytime.....
MCHEEEEEEEW!!!!!!! RUBBISH
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Y is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls....every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....they treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....i'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday,anytime.....

aarrh..sorry oo
well with dis ur watery ideology....ugly guys self go demand past handsome guys frm u!
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Ay04z(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time tins.. Asking a girl for money... I dey craze ni?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Mcbussy(m): 3:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

OP oya choose me then, no time. cheesy
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by LadyJul(f): 3:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
Mcbussy:

OP oya choose me then, no time. cheesy
angry grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by schumastic(m): 3:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

Ur choice n if u like pick the whole ugly guys s no1 business...
if invited for Ur wedding we nairaland guys will come..
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by schumastic(m): 4:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
lamentation. embarassed

what are you lamenting about cus s like u fall under this category lol
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by danton(m): 4:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Sad.... You got lpayed
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by darlingnuel(m): 4:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Handsome dudes and girls alike, have this proclivity to be rude and ill-mannered

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by oglalasioux(m): 4:34pm On Nov 20, 2015
Every man's pride is providing for his woman and handsome guys love doing that. But when a girl throws herself to a so called handsome guy just to show off to her friends, then she must be ready to pay. It's not only pretty girls that know their money worth. If you won't allow me ask you out first, then you must provide the money for the date. Period!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by CaroLyner(f): 4:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
schumastic:

what are you lamenting about cus s like u fall under this category lol
uh?
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by chigoizie7(m): 5:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

Kpele, u were just being unlucky with guys(handsome and independent guys)
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by youngguru23(m): 5:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
OP one handsome guy don do am 4 u... grin

Go marry ugly beast den grin grin grin

#TeamHandsomeGuy whr u dy? grin
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Nobody: 5:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
hmmmm...

op who told me?

#YOLO
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by chigoizie7(m): 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
rosalieene:

Chai..... see confession! No girl want to go out with you.
Just work on your self esteem mbok.
Another advice, just make lots of cool cash, you'd see 'em ladies, running to you.

Must it all boil down to making cool cash and den ladies running after u for cash?

I am not rich,but if any girl is with me because of the money, true to God,after I am done with u, I will pass u over to my mad friends and then we will discus on how we enjoyed u and your ring tone in presence.
I may like/love(does not exist) u genuinely,but once I find out. That its all about the material things, u will ever regret knowing me, even if u are good to me.

Why not go for a guy for who he is and not for money? I know money is good,but let that be an added advantage and never the reason for being with him. It is so sickening to hear a lady say, "I am only with him for the money".

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by schumastic(m): 5:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
CaroLyner:
uh?

Just saying
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Lanceslot(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Pity you children o... Don't make them ask you why.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by jnrbayano(m): 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hahahahahaha

Agha dikwa
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by drnairalov: 6:14pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....

hi can u spare me 8000 # sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Malakh: 6:15pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Why is it that most handsome guys like begging money from girls? Every time they'll begging money and expecting girls to give them money because of their looks....Most of them don't even know how to treat a lady right....They treat ladies like rag and believe they can get any lady because of their looks.....To hell with their handsome face....I'll choose a not too handsome guy anyday, anytime.....
lol she don vex o not all of them r like dat na besides what happened to courting n marriage
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by stjsd(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by adjoviomole(m): 6:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
D ones u met are either broke or don't like you n just want ur money or somthn...

But its u gurls dat do it d most. Asking for credit ater meeting a dude. All pretty ladies do dis.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by JudgementHammer: 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Lol. Sorry o. U 4 no befriend am in the 1st place. Not all that glitters is gold. No take am personal.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by logica(m): 6:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
If handsome guys always beg you for money, that means you are butt ugly. They will never beg pretty ladies. Also it seems you hang around low-lifers a lot. Maybe you have inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by MrCork: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

..did I beg u? undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by flokii: 6:18pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

buh I don't beg now.. cos I'm hardworking and I know other cute guys who don't

please get ur facts right and stop generalizing.
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Etizz: 6:19pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hey,..... What's dat?

I don't beg any woman money....

In fact, na dem dey beg me money, they so pest me with it...

If u must know, u have a lazy handsome guy....
I hustle for my money
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by SUPOL(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
See beef ooo, op hw many Hansome guys ur mama born. U tink say e dey easy to Hansome?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by golddust6000(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:
Girls get money

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Flashh: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
I can't stoop so low to beg a girl for money.

But I need to ask this: Why do beautiful girls beg for money?

Is it because they thinks they deserves to get money from guys because of their beauty?
LadyJul:
So many pained niggas here...lol grin grin
As usual, she just proved to us that she brought that cook up story outta her ass. undecided

8 Likes

Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by kenoz(m): 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
tongue
Re: Why Do Most Handsome Guys Beg? by Kam0007: 6:20pm On Nov 20, 2015
LadyJul:

HOW COULD YOU LIE ABOUT ME?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

A 19-Year-old Boy Marries 39 Year-old Lady, pictures / Man Dances With Lady Who Snubbed Him 35 Years Ago In OAU / Ebonyi Man Dies While Having Sex, The Girlfriend Rushed To Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.