Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Cancer Detection Breakthrough! - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cancer Detection Breakthrough! (678 Views)

U.S. Reports Malaria Vaccine Breakthrough / bosom (breast) Cancer Detection / Cervical Cancer; Detection, Treatment And Cure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cancer Detection Breakthrough! by well095(m): 11:33pm On May 21, 2009
How to Detect Cancer Before it Shows Up!

Do you know anyone diagnosed with cancer? Are you afraid of the dreaded disease? Just read the following and visit:
www.anticancerinitiative.com

One paradox in the cancer industry is how near curing cancer is and yet how far the interest groups tend to make it look. For example, it was reported extensively recently that the fiery human rights crusader, Chief Gani Fawehinmin, who is presently fighting cancer in a London hospital was being treated in Nigeria for asthma instead of lung cancer. It had earlier been reported that Evangelist Sonny Okosuns who passed on not long ago in a US hospital was for several months being treated for stomach ulcer or something like that instead of cancer of the colon.

A friend told me how an acquaintance of his was for several months confined to a hospital in Nigeria for stomach ulcer. When he traveled to England, they diagnosed liver cancer! Unfortunately, they said it was too late to intervene. I have a personal experience to recount. My elder brother passed on in 2007 after doctors went from diagnosing stomach ulcer to asthma and eventually terminal cancer at the last minute!

What a wanton waste of human life! What is common to these stories? The doctors who managed the above cases either did not suspect cancer from the observed symptoms or lacked the requisite diagnostic equipment to aid them.

There is a test that can find cancer 12 to 29 months before other kinds of testing depending on the type of cancer. Yes, you read it right. I mean cancer can be detected twelve months to twenty nine months before it has time to start its havoc. This must be good news for everyone. In fact, I expect as many people as possible to take advantage of this important information without delay.

This test is necessary for everyone who is concerned for his/her health and wellbeing. The procedure for collecting the sample and how to send it is explained in the member section. Please register and take advantage of it. There is a test that can find cancer 12 to 29 months before other kinds of testing depending on the type of cancer. Yes, you read it right. I mean cancer can be detected twelve months to twenty nine months before it has time to start its havoc. This must be good news for everyone. In fact, I expect as many people as possible to take advantage of this important information without delay.

This test is necessary for everyone who is concerned for his/her health and wellbeing. The procedure for collecting the sample and how to send it is explained in the member section. Please register and take advantage of it.

The test detects the presence of brain cancer as early as 29 months before symptoms appear; 27 months for fibrosarcoma of the abdomen; 24 months for skin cancer; 12 months for cancer of the bones (metastasis from breast cancer extirpated 2 years earlier).

The procedure is scientific and well documented in Medical literature. I have taken the test and I know someone who has done so. For details and how you can take the test and other useful information to aid cancer patients go to:
www.anticancerinitiative,com

Hurry there right away and stop the scourge of cancer in our land. You will read testimonials of those whose cancer was cured as well.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Know You Can Get Rid Of Your Bad Odor / What Could This Be? / Awesome News About Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.