Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:16 AM

Pastors Versus Fathers - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Pastors Versus Fathers (37705 Views)

Funny Photos Of Buhari That Depict How Nigerian Fathers React To Situations / Jonathan Vs Buhari: See What The Election Is Doing To Pastors / Michael Jackson Fathers Nani Of Manchester United. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastors Versus Fathers by afrika(f): 6:37am On Dec 07, 2019
Don't use the church as ur kind of joke or God. Please take note. Eyes are watching you
Re: Pastors Versus Fathers by Nati70: 12:00pm On Jan 14, 2021
so funny
Re: Pastors Versus Fathers by Fcmb2022(f): 2:59pm On May 07, 2022
SamMilla1:
A group of Catholic Priests were due to play a group of Anglican Pastors in an important inter-faith game.
A few days before the match, disaster struck.
The Catholic team's star player broke his ankle and the doctor said he wouldn't be able to play again for at least two months.

"What are we going to do? moaned Father Matthew.

"Well," said Father Thomas, "it so happens that Christiano Ronaldo is a good friend of mine.
We could ask him to play for us."

"But that wouldn't be fair" said Father Matthew.

"No, but if we called him Father Ronaldo, no one need know," replied Father Thomas.

Eventually Father Matthew agreed to let this devious plan go ahead but then, as luck would have it,
he was suddenly called away on official Church business and was unable to watch the match.
As soon as he could, he phoned Father Thomas for the result.

"I'm afraid they beat us, 6-0," said Father Thomas.

"But how could that happen?" queried Father Matthew. "We had Father Ronaldo in our team."

"Yes," said Father Thomas, "but they had Pastor Rooney and Pastor Lampard playing for them."
My g, dis one balm,
Even for my church, we get mass server :Neymar jnr & cathikist Havertz.
Re: Pastors Versus Fathers by Fcmb2022(f): 3:02pm On May 07, 2022
afrika:
Don't use the church as ur kind of joke or God. Please take note. Eyes are watching you
But no one called d name of God.
every one here knows dis is just for fun, so dont be to sensitive dear.
Re: Pastors Versus Fathers by patrickudosen(m): 8:09am On Apr 04, 2023
SamMilla1:
A group of Catholic Priests were due to play a group of Anglican Pastors in an important inter-faith game.
A few days before the match, disaster struck.
The Catholic team's star player broke his ankle and the doctor said he wouldn't be able to play again for at least two months.

"What are we going to do? moaned Father Matthew.

No be small play

Follow www.facebook.com/paddyudosen001

"Well," said Father Thomas, "it so happens that Christiano Ronaldo is a good friend of mine.
We could ask him to play for us."

"But that wouldn't be fair" said Father Matthew.

"No, but if we called him Father Ronaldo, no one need know," replied Father Thomas.

Eventually Father Matthew agreed to let this devious plan go ahead but then, as luck would have it,
he was suddenly called away on official Church business and was unable to watch the match.
As soon as he could, he phoned Father Thomas for the result.

"I'm afraid they beat us, 6-0," said Father Thomas.

"But how could that happen?" queried Father Matthew. "We had Father Ronaldo in our team."

"Yes," said Father Thomas, "but they had Pastor Rooney and Pastor Lampard playing for them."

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Checkout This Guys Five Star Open Air Room.effect Of WEED. / Uniqueness Of Nigeria Bosses: Hilarious Photo / Download Comedy Video: Akpan And Oduma - Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.