Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,041 members, 7,807,125 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:57 AM

Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. (61550 Views)

Mali Welcomes Mamoudou Gassama As A Hero (Photos) / Paris Louvre Shooting 'terror' Attack: Terrorist Called On His God... / Photos From The Terrorist Attacks On Radisson Blu Hotel, Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by MEILYN(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Na to go learn koran sure pass oo... You might just be involved at any time.

Most educated presidents in Africa released, see where Buhari was placed here>>www.intensetalk.com

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by osabiya16(m): 2:40pm On Nov 20, 2015
Remember That When he was here And when he died you realized you need him here God with me partner
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by siegfried99(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmn

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by tayour917i(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
i wish this could end
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by PurestBoy(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
Make I do go learn Quran. One can't just tell.

Na so oo, gat to buy a pocket size koran and in my pocket anytime

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mrlaw93(m): 2:41pm On Nov 20, 2015
End time

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Iype(m): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
handwork of the religion of peace...

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by parisbookaddict(f): 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gaborone:
In the Name of our Saviour Jesus Christ, we decree safety over the remaining hostages. Amen.

AMEN....may God help them and defeat allahs bloodthirsty warriors

6 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by abu48: 2:42pm On Nov 20, 2015
Destroying the image of Islam..#TerrorismIsNotIslam

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by pupsyd: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
The world in general is hypocritical when dealing with islam.. Let's face the fact, let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon. Islam is a cancer and it need to be cut off. With all due respect to the muslim, I don't hate you.. Don't call me racist cause islam is not a race, it is a ideology. I love you all as a human, but a I hate your ideology.
true talk! how many likes for this?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Welcomme: 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Islam, but why? why only this religion? Smh.

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
Religion of doom

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Rilwayne001: 2:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
sad embarassed
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Umehnnamdi(m): 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Welcomme: 2:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
abu48:
Destroying the image of Islam..#TerrorismIsNotIslam
U guys hav been saying this, yet we see no changes. Which kind religion b this sef!

18 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by MrFootball(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
palladin:
Religion
you're partial here my friend... Its not about religion, rather its about a CERTAIN Religion!!!

7 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ademoladeji(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
God forgive them for they don't know what they're doing....

So, a Christian that's been living in arabic speaking country could be freed aswel.

That's where common sense is lacking. You don't kill people because they can't read the Quran. You don't kill people because they don't share your belief and ideology.

The life of a human is so sacred that only God is bestowed the right to take.

I'm a Muslim and condemn in totality this barbaric act... Quick earthly judgement is needed on them Oh God.

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by mirabel001(f): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
ISLAMBAD...what a wicked religion...islam is a curse 2 d world

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by drnairalov: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
sigh.... sad though I am a christain but I ve a muslim name..just show them my ID card shikenna, islam why cry

2 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by bonetalk(m): 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nawa o
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Pidggin(f): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Bloodshedding doesn't mean anything to these people

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by missKiffy(f): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Meanwhile some people will come here and say, it has nothing to do with Islam, the truth is that all this groups Boko Haram, ISIS, Jihadists etc are putting a stain on Islam, its so unfortunate, and no matter how much some muslims try to deny them or make an argument for them, its just not working.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Hafyz23(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
I'm dumbfolded. Sick people tarnishing the name of Islam,and Islam "literally" means peace. So where is the peace?

4 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ZYZZA: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
#say no to Islam, Islam is evil

What do you expect from a religion built on terrorism, yes Muhammad the founder was a terrorist, rapist murderer, what do you expect from dumb and bind follower

The religion it self is terror and every one in it

You are a Muslim and not a terrorist I agree but you have the DNA

Islam is 99 percent of the world's problem

Quote me any where

15 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by Dinirojones(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
Oh again a religion of peace! Looks like peace is killing! Tink its time for humans to open their eyes,, and finally see that Islam ideology like social -nationalism! It shud be forbidden .....

In btw....where is dat lasisi69 guy, abegg cum help me shout endtime jare

3 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by hennie4rhyme(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
The world in general is hypocritical when dealing with islam.. Let's face the fact, let's call a spade a spade and not a big spoon. Islam is a cancer and it need to be cut off. With all due respect to the muslim, I don't hate you.. Don't call me racist cause islam is not a race, it is a ideology. I love you all as a human, but a I hate your ideology.

You nailed it brother

5 Likes

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by missKiffy(f): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
amjoseph19:
Make I do go learn Quran. One can't just tell.
cheesy tongue
Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by MrAboki: 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
According to reports, the gunmen have taken about 170 people hostage after jihadist gunmen stormed the Radison Blu Hotel in Bamako, Mali.

This is the kind of news that will motivate our Muslim brothers and make the elaborate how Islam is religion of Peace

1 Like

Re: Mali's Hotel Attack; Terrorist Freeing Those Who Could Recite The Quran. by ABIOLAXYZ(m): 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
ihatebuhari:
May God Almighty destroy Islam and the prophet who brought it to this world
Allah Will forgive you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

How The Ancient Egyptians Mummifed Their Dead For Afterlife In Steps (Graphic) / Pictures From Queen Elizabeth II Final Burial Ceremony / Biden Will Be Sworn In With 127-Year-Old Family Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.