Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:58 AM

Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! (16583 Views)

Breaking News!!! Efcc Arrest Obasanjo And Former President Goodluck Jonathan / President Goodluck Jonathan and Corruption - Femi Orebe / Ex-president Goodluck Jonathan Advice Nigerians On Sunday Service(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by ochejoseph(m): 2:13pm On Nov 20, 2015

Birthday tribute to Former President Goodluck Jonathan! 

Your Excellency,

There are few leaders in Africa  willing to sacrifice their ambition for the  good of their country men you are one of them 

Those who accused you of cluelessnesss  are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with made Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy.

Those who said your administration lack direction when it established 11 brand new universities 9 of them In Northern Nigeria  are currently clueless as to how to implement a simple  school feeling program for primary school children.

Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam  payment 

The professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel  pump to = 40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities 

Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it 

Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left.

Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves 

When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS 

They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most  if all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives 

They said you were not a soldier and therefore lack the military capacity to lead the fight. Sir those who promised to lead the fight from the front have been dishing out orders from the safety of the bedroom of their wives 

You left us with one of the fastest growing economy according to CNN, however those who said Nigeria was mismanaged under you have superintendent over the highest job losses and economic depreciation in the History of our great Nation.

You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions.

As you celebrate another year today , we are very grateful to the king of heaven for giving us a leader like you. 

The first female Cadets of the NDA  are grateful 

The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful 

The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful 

The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful

The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful

The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful 

The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you 

The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful 

The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature 

The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify

Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful

NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful

The commuters on our railways know clueless when they see one 

May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always 

Happy Birthday Your Excellency !!!!!!!

290 Likes 57 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Firefire(m): 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
tongue

Happy Birthday Sir, may all your enemies runs out of ideas...

86 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by bobbiekrantz: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
happy birthday to the father of modern democracy!

61 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by stebell(m): 2:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy B'day to the Best President this country has ever produced....GEJ.
Wishing you many more cheerful rest as yu watch the Change Chanters break every record yu kept like David Moyes did with Manchester United.

Jus over six months yu left, one can't mention the name Nigeria mentioning long queue at the filling staion.

Boko Haram has caused our guy frm Daura to shift the goal post every 3months.

Jus over six months yu left, the construction industry has 65,000 workers out of jobs. I know it's more that that figure. There is evident suffering in the land.
Even their e-rats here are ashamed of the people they voted for.

GEJ, I miss yu but the gullible ones who voted for Change missed yu most.

Cc:
Tonyebarcanista, Ijaw citizen and the rest of them wailers for good governance.

75 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by baralatie(m): 2:47pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to GEJ

Very great writeup!

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by baralatie(m): 2:48pm On Nov 20, 2015
ochejoseph:

Birthday tribute to Former President Goodluck Jonathan! 

Your Excellency,

There are few leaders in Africa  willing to sacrifice their ambition for the  good of their country men you are one of them 

Those who accused you of cluelessnesss  are today taking selfies at the Auto plants and with made Made in Nigeria vehicles a dividend of your auto policy.

Those who said your administration lack direction when it established 11 brand new universities 9 of them In Northern Nigeria  are currently clueless as to how to implement a simple  school feeling program for primary school children.

Those who insulted you and insisted that the Petroleum subsidy program was a scam just approved a 0.5 Trillion naira subsidy scam  payment 

The professor who claimed your successor will definitely bring fuel  pump to = 40 have suddenly gone deaf and dumb while fuel prize is currently cruising around 600 naira in some cities 

Those who claimed the presidential Air fleet was too large and a complete waste of resources have spent over 5 billion naira in just 6 months fuelling the fleet and junketing from one continent to another without any thing to show for it 

Those who claimed you were heading to Chad to plan more attacks on us were the first to visit Chad after you left.

Your agricultural policies which yielded a lot of dividend is the next achievement your adversaries are planning to appropriate to themselves 

When the Treasury Single Account was been hailed as a super invention they concealed your name and in scripted theirs, immediately it had little issues they dumped it on you, tomorrow they will claim IPPIS 

They said you lacked the political will to fight insurgency yet most  if all the LGA'S you reclaimed and handed over to them have been lost with unimaginable loss of lives 

They said you were not a soldier and therefore lack the military capacity to lead the fight. Sir those who promised to lead the fight from the front have been dishing out orders from the safety of the bedroom of their wives 

You left us with one of the fastest growing economy according to CNN, however those who said Nigeria was mismanaged under you have superintendent over the highest job losses and economic depreciation in the History of our great Nation.

You said your ambition was not worth the blood of a single Nigerian you proved it by your actions.

As you celebrate another year today , we are very grateful to the king of heaven for giving us a leader like you. 

The first female Cadets of the NDA  are grateful 

The First set of students from the 11 new federal universities who are now in 400 level are grateful 

The first Sets of students from the University of Petroleum are grateful 

The First sets of Nigerian Pilots trained abroad are Grateful

The Recipients of the Presidential scholarship scheme for first class students which was recently suspended by our change agents are grateful

The recipients of the Youwwin programme and the Youwwin for women are grateful 

The beneficiaries of the innovation in fertiliser distribution will never forget you 

The 1000 Beneficiaries of the TETFUND scholarships for Lecturers in Nigerian Universities are grateful 

The generations that will access information via the freedom of information act (FOI) will see your signature 

The Millions of Almajiri pupils across Nigeria who benefited from you milk of kindness will live to testify

Those who ply the Abuja - Lokoja Benin road will remain thankful

NYSC Members who will benefit and those who have benefited from the increased of allowances from =N= 8216 to =N= 19800 are grateful

The commuters on our railways know clueless when they see one 

May heaven and History be kind to you today and Always 

Happy Birthday Your Excellency !!!!!!!

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Endtime
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by ishiamu(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ochejoseph may the good lord bless you and Gej abundantly

57 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by kennyman2000(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Nice one.

5 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by sukkot: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
the clueless one needs to be flogged 24 strokes of cane for birthday present

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by shinarh: 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
HBD!

4 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by Seunaj05(m): 3:04pm On Nov 20, 2015
Many people may not like this man because of issues relating to ethnicity and religion but to be honest, he is a harmless man with a good heart. Happy birthday Sir

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by ksstroud: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Two MODz in operation
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by bellville: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday, ex- president. May your days be long.

Shop for books. Check my signature.

8 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by shinarh: 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Many Happy Returns!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by MizMyColi(f): 3:05pm On Nov 20, 2015
Proudly Booking Space On This Thread Menh.

**Modified**

Very beautifully written piece @OcheJoseph Sir.

Choi!

I was feeling vibes going up and down my body as I read those last lines.

As you have stood for GEJ on our behalf today.
Posterity will stand for you.
Men will stand for you.
The universe will stand for you.

I earnestly wish you well.

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by mazzi: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birth day sir,u don popular pass the man wey even win election.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by ihatebuhari(f): 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
God bless Gej

Not this dullard buhari

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by MrImole: 3:06pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday sir, enjoy the rest of your days in joy and peace.

I miss you...

9 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by KunleBoye: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy Birthday to the ERROR OF #DEMOCRACY.

Never again shall we witness such a calamitous and disastrous government again in Jesus name

9 Likes

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by kennyddonn(m): 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
e don do abeg
Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by MrPresident1: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2015
Happy birthday President Jonathan.

A man of honour keeps his word, 'my ambition is not worth the blood of any Nigerian'.

God bless you Sir, and many happy returns to you.

signed

Elpresidente

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by kaboninc(m): 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
In my early days in school, I had no shoes, no school bags. I carried my books in my hands but never despaired; no car to take me to school, but I never despaired. There were days I had only one meal but I never despaired. I walked miles and crossed rivers to school every day, but I never despaired. Didn’t have power, didn’t have generators, studied with lanterns, but I never despaired. In spite of these, I finished secondary school attended the University of Port Harcourt and now hold a doctorate degree.

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by MrPresident1: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
I am forming a guard of honour for you sir, I have a comment before your picture, I have another one behind it.

You were God sent sir, you ruled us with the fear of God, you did not destroy anybody's career with impunity, you were fair and evil men thought you weak, they fail to realize that it is when fair and just men are put in power that ordinary men can enjoy the blessings of life.

You, sir, Mr President, you did your best, and it was good enough.

God bless you Mr President.

Many happy returns

Signed

Elpresidente

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by IAMTHEHERO: 3:08pm On Nov 20, 2015
The graduates of the different internship programmes you initiated through the passage of local content bill, many indigenous oil services companies that sprang up through local contents initiatives are saying THANK YOU.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SIR. YOU ARE MY HERO.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by alcmene: 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gej the hero of democracy.......the rest went extinct upon leaving office but you are even waxing stronger after leaving office

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Birthday Tribute To Former President Goodluck Jonathan! by moyinoluwabun(m): 3:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
Democracy Icon of our time. I dedicate dis last seat to you on front page and I say Happy Birthday Sir. Just like I want PMB to do more in office than you, so that we d masses can benefit more, it's my hope that they (APC agents, change chanters and dia papa PMB) gives you credit as at when due.

17 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Lagos CAN President Denies Endorsing Tinubu / Is Buhari Nigeria’s Last President? - By Fredrick Nwabufo (The Cable) / Why Tinubu Can’t Show Medical Fitness Certificate –APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.