Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,230 members, 7,807,764 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 PM

Do You Know This Girl? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Do You Know This Girl? (937 Views)

Indomie Generation Won't Know This Man(photo) / You Know This Generation Is Crazy When A Bride Came Like This To Her Wedding / This Girl Has A Pretty Doll Face But Her Body Is Going To Surprise You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Know This Girl? by axiliborha(f): 6:26pm On Nov 20, 2015
Yes she I know some of y'all would be rolling your eyes like wetin concern me and all but take a few look at her and tell me what y'all think about the Ex Miss Nigeria Runner up Erica Okundaye currently the Chairman's girlfriend my Jude Agbaga aka MI

Disclaimers please note that if you don't know who Mi's girlfriend is you should google it and please don't insult me. Thank you.
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by MathsChic(f): 6:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hehe... why you quickly deflecting insults?
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by axiliborha(f): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2015
MathsChic:
Hehe... why you quickly deflecting insults?
sorru can you see any picture
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by MathsChic(f): 6:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
axiliborha:
sorru can you see any picture
Nope
Re: Do You Know This Girl? by abdulrazat(m): 10:51pm On Nov 20, 2015
Post pictures

(1) (Reply)

‘I Have Great Influence On Wizkid,” – Wande Coal Reveals / Ini Edo, Sarah Ofili, Omoni Oboli, More At AMVCA Nominees Announcement Party / Lilian Esoro Franklin Glamours For AMVCA Nominee Announcement Party 2016 (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.