Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,812 members, 7,798,739 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:36 AM

Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] (87178 Views)

Killers Of Missing Charity Aiyedogbon Arrested, Reveal How They Butchered Her / Pregnant Woman Allegedly Beaten To Death By Her Husband On Xmas Day. Photos / Photos Of The Woman That Butchered Her Husband In Ogun After They Had Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
cry cry baby cry suck it up bro grin

ethene:

May such fate befall u and ur entire family.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Erums(m): 4:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
dis is wickedness of the highest order, dey really need to get hold of the husband

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:32pm On Nov 22, 2015
that's my girl. where have you been since adam?

Nina4u:
undecided meeehh u just thank God for life ..i dont fukkk with a lot of ppl for this reason ..they use u..abuse u or steel from u ..i got a small friend circle and intend keeping it that way ..i cut a lot of ppl off in my life ...people are wicked #Fact
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:36pm On Nov 22, 2015
maybe she was busy playing a diva, superwoman or godzilla while are friends and well wishers were busy cheering her up.

HIbreed:
i strongly believe the woman has her own part to blame too. no two brothers would deliberately act in this disgusting manner without a solid reason of their own, at the end the problem and cause of her death revolves around material, the brothers might have felt the woman has robed them of their 'right' in the family by holding on too much or involving herself on every monetary aspects in the family without keeping a warm balance with the brothers,. Let this be a lesson to upcoming housewives,.no matter what your husband tells you about his brothers,.Try to keep equality ,give them their rights and treat them in a mild way. Cook food,share it amongst all, no matter the rift between your husband and his family,do not come in line and join hither to. RIP once again.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2015
you think a man who slaughtered a female human being can't kill a goat? you must be off your head biitch. don't worry keep catching the magas and you will end up like this too. don't say i didn't tell you. grin

lolaluv1:

Mt chew! It's when a woman responds to you people's goadings that she becomes the angry,black woman. So there is no bitterness in his response to me, a bi?
Before i evaluate my statement, did you guys actually evaluate your brains before justifying the brutal slaying of a helpless woman? Can you slaughter even a goat that way talk more of a woman who came from a family,loved and cherished?
If it was your sister, would you still be trying to rationalise the dastardly act?

You are indeed sick in the head and sick in the mind. In a sane society, you would have been strait looked in a jacket and put away. Where you can simmer in your evil thoughts by yourself without posing a danger to respectable members of society....

Smh! !

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 4:48pm On Nov 22, 2015
you may not be my roadside hag but you do talk like them sorry to say but that's not the point here and i am not going to petronize you in any way. the truth is right there string at you so cut it out biitch

lolaluv1:

Ijiot. Do I look like your roadside hag of sisters? How they have aborted out their wombs and frustrated your whole family to death.
I repeat, only sick imbecil.es like you would justify such a monstrosity!
And as for wishing to be me? Quit hallucinating. Being me is a dream far above and beyond you. wink

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 4:57pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
you may not be my roadside hag but you do talk like them sorry to say but that's not the point here and i am not going to petronize you in any way. the truth is right there string at you so cut it out biitch

Your ho of a mother is the b!itch. Idiotic nobody. I wonder why she didn't flush your useless self in the loo like she did her other pregnancies. I spit on the head of your pig of a father seeing you are the most quality sperm he could come up with that resulted in a pregnancy.
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:00pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
you think a man who slaughtered a female human being can't kill a goat? you must be off your head biitch. don't worry keep catching the magas and you will end up like this too. don't say i didn't tell you. grin

Your Hoes of sisters will end up like that, even worse.
Bastard son of a prosti.tute!

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
you don't have to go any further to prove my point biitch this should do...

lolaluv1:

Your Hoes of sisters will end up like that, even worse.
Bastard son of a prosti.tute!

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:06pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
you don't have to go any further to prove my point biitch this should do...

Are you done pimping your slag of a mother for the day? Remember its Sunday. Her wide, dirty punny can accommodate 10 more trailer drivers.
Imbecilic son of a b!tch

3 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
there you go again. sorry to inform you but if you move with people that do that doesn't mean every woman does it too. who am i to advise you how to live your life? i alone said what had to be said for those who cared to listen and unfortunately your comment became my reference point. eyah sorry o you hear cry

lolaluv1:

Your ho of a mother is the b!itch. Idiotic nobody. I wonder why she didn't flush your useless self in the loo like she did her other pregnancies. I spit on the head of your pig of a father seeing you are the most quality sperm he could come up with that resulted in a pregnancy.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:09pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:

FIXED smiley

Dumb Bleep. Go fix your head first seeing your slag of a mother bore you head first into the compound pit toilet. No wonder you are so full of sh!ttongue
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:11pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
there you go again. sorry to inform you but if you move with people that do that doesn't mean every woman does it too. who am i to advise you how to live your life? i alone said what had to be said for those who cared to listen and unfortunately your comment became my reference point. eyah sorry o you hear cry

When father Christmas saw your mum, he went "ho ho ho".
Cry your mother a river. She needs it morewink
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:13pm On Nov 22, 2015
yeah! considering you are a woman but with the mouth of a trailer driver. almost like i was reading you. i was going to type the bolded before you said it...

lolaluv1:

Are you done pimping your slag of a mother for the day? Remember its Sunday. Her wide, dirty punny can accommodate 10 more trailer drivers.
Imbecilic son of a b!tch

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
points have been made this one you are dragging me into is secondary biitch... smiley

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
yeah! considering you are a woman but with the mouth of a trailer driver. almost like i was reading you. i was going to type the bolded before you said it...

Sharrap!
Go advise your family slags before uttering a word.

Remember the parable of the log and the speck of sand? Good. Now scram!
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:21pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
points have been made this one you are dragging me into is secondary biitch... smiley

Id!ot. Acting all tough when in fact your a simpering little fo.ol. #spits
cheesy
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
what do you know of being though? you think everybody is all about talk and no action and strategy like your entire generation? life doesn't end up on nairaland as you may think coock sucker...

lolaluv1:

Id!ot. Acting all tough when in fact your a simpering little fo.ol. #spits
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
what do you know of being though? you think everybody is all above talk and no action and strategy like your entire generation? life doesn't end up on nairaland as you may think coock sucker...

Sharrap!
The only strategy your mother knows is how to give a better head to the next customer than she gave 2 minutes ago to the last one.wink
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
hahaha very funny grin goat grin cry cry baby grin

lolaluv1:

Sharrap!
The only strategy your mother knows is how to give a better head to the next customer than she gave 2 minutes ago to the last one.wink
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:33pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
hahaha very funny grin goat grin cry cry baby grin

Like your mother cried seeing her future so bleak and her son so useless?
cheesy
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 5:37pm On Nov 22, 2015
lol you expect me to chicken out because this is what you are good at and you think i am not? well news flash! you are correct. when you want to talk logic (which is rare) i am here). i don't care if you cry in the face of the truth i would say it anyway diick sucking biatch grin

lolaluv1:

Like your mother cried seeing her future so bleak and her son so useless?
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 5:46pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
lol you expect me to chicken out because this is what you are good at and you think i am not? well news flash! you are correct. when you want to talk logic (which is rare) i am here). i don't care if you cry in the face of the truth i would say it anyway diick sucking biatch grin

Yawn. From your atrocious way of writing and thinking, you are indeed very "logical".
Mtchew.
Re.tarded son of a b!tch.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 22, 2015
you are only reflecting what i am thinking because you think you know how i think. i know a way you shut you up wankker. cool

lolaluv1:

Yawn. From your atrocious way of writing and thinking, you are indeed very "logical".
Mtchew.
Re.tarded son of a b!tch.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 6:10pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
you are only reflecting what i am thinking because you think you know how i think. i know a way you shut you up wankker. cool

Like I said before your pig of a father could have done better, seeing you are a sad excuse for a human. Better I self-service than be like your folks with their legs permanently open as sem.en reservoirs.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:16pm On Nov 22, 2015
why do you assume that i want you to be like me? are you ok? please stay were you are biatch. all fingers are not made equal

lolaluv1:

Like I said before your pig of a father could have done better, seeing you are a sad excuse for a human. Better I self-service than be like your folks with their legs permanently open as sem.en reservoirs.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lolaluv1(f): 6:24pm On Nov 22, 2015
dejavu231:
why do you assume that i want you to be like me? are you ok? please stay were you are biatch. all fingers are not made equal

Looooooool. Quit hallucinating. Like I said earlier, your mother is the b!tch.

cheesy
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 22, 2015
cool good bye

lolaluv1:

Looooooool. Quit hallucinating. Like I said earlier, your mother is the b!tch.

cheesy
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by lindabarryo: 9:31pm On Nov 22, 2015
Too bad
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by Nobody: 6:17am On Nov 23, 2015
The brothers who committed this atrocity had better not die! They should live well and for as long as they can, because a fate worse than this awaits them on the other side. . . .
Re: Woman Allegedly Killed By Her Husband's Brothers...they Butchered Her [G.PHOTOS] by fluffylarose: 4:40pm On May 24, 2018
Why are people this wicked.this world is coming to an end.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Eats Feces In Warri While Doing The New Yahoo Plus. Photos, Video / UNIBEN Student Poisons Fellow Students (photos) - Bishop10 / Israel: 16-Year-Old Girl Gang-Raped By 30 Men In A Hotel, Sparks Outrage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.