Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,289 members, 7,780,660 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 06:55 PM

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG (45003 Views)

Arms Deal: Offenders Should Face Firing Squad —NATFORCE DG / How Dasuki Aided Importation Of Illegal Arms Into Nigeria – NATFORCE / EFCC Declares Okereke Fugitive DG Of NATFORCE Wanted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lolaxavier(m): 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2015

The Director General, National Taskforce to Combat Illegal Importation of Small Arms, Ammunition, and Light Weapons, NATFORCE, Dr. Emmanuel Osita Okereke, on Friday alleged that former National Security Adviser, Col. Sambo Dasuki wanted him dead for reporting some of his (Dasuki) activities to former President Goodluck Jonathan.

He also threw his weight behind the Department of State Services, DSS, for preventing Dasuki from traveling abroad.

The DSS operatives have continued to lay siege on Dasuki’s residence despite a court order.

However, the NATFORCE DG, while speaking with DAILY POST, advocated that anybody standing trial on criminal case should not be allowed to travel overseas under whatever guise.

He alleged that Dasuki was one of the people that deceived former President, Goodluck Jonathan, when he convinced him to remove all the service chiefs.

He told DAILY POST that, “There is information we made available to the former President and he was directed to invite us for more information but Dasuki rebuffed it because he was trying to save his boys and agents.

“We know how many arms that entered this country illegally through various borders, which ex-NSA concealed and protected the suspects.

“My men intercepted 12 trailer load of ammunition at Sema border, and Col. Sambo used his boys to clear the arms and threatened to assassinate me when I wrote to the former President Jonathan”.

He alleged that Dasuki had concluded plans to flee to Syria, adding that “former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border, before fleeing abroad; it would be disastrous for the country if Dasuki escapes trial.”

The NATFORCE boss further stated that the ex-NSA “contributed 80 percent to the security problems we are having today.”

Okereke said though the judiciary was the last hope of the common man, “somebody like Col. Dasuki (rtd) should not benefit in that hope because he is enemy of progress and rule of law.

“He disobeyed several court orders while in office for his selfish interest. Why is he asking that order of the same court he disobeyed while in office should be obeyed now?”

Okereke, who expressed dismay that the man who should be answering treasonable felony charges is talking of medical check-up oversees, stressed that “it is only in Nigeria that somebody who is standing trial in a criminal matter would want to travel abroad for medical checkup”.

“Now, we are talking about insecurity in the country; former EFCC boss Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border. This is the man the chairman, Police Service Commission recommended as one of the best police officers, who has done well for his country; today, that same man is now an escapee,” he further alleged.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/11/20/dasuki-wanted-to-assassinate-me-for-reporting-him-to-jonathan-natforce-dg/

54 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lolaxavier(m): 7:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
Flee to Syria? Hmmmm...this is getting interesting

45 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by greatiyk4u(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gradually all the truth will come...............
PMB will teach all these thieves lesson

174 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Jorussia(m): 7:09pm On Nov 20, 2015
.Na wa for this country o.okereke's allegations,seem very real to me.The NSA will be behind BH?

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by seunmsg(m): 7:12pm On Nov 20, 2015
Truth is coming out gradually. No matter the antics that is being employed, Dasuki will not escape justice. He and every other person in the last administration that fuelled the insurgency just to create enough room to steal billions of naira will pay dearly for their crimes.

150 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by midolian(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Okereke said though the judiciary was the last hope of the common man, “somebody like Col. Dasuki (rtd) should not benefit in that hope because he is enemy of progress and rule of law.

Take care of Dasuki and Insurgency will soon be a thing of the past. He knows a lot. #QuoteMeAnywhere

It won't come to me as a surprise to know that he speaks with shekau everyday.

119 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lolaxavier(m): 7:16pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lamorde don run pass Chad border...chisos!

105 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Kyase(m): 7:17pm On Nov 20, 2015
greatiyk4u:
Gradually all the truth will come...............

PMB will teach all these thieves lesson
I swear

35 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
lolaxavier:
Flee to Syria? Hmmmm...this is getting interesting
You can say that again

12 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Dannyset(m): 7:23pm On Nov 20, 2015
With this revelation, you will know PDP and wailers are the problem of this country. They were the first to run to the media when this man was ordered for arrest.
As obvious as it is now that this man has a lot to answer for, they will still cry witch hunting. Their plight is irredeemable!

This man arrest has been ordered. Am still confused why he's not been arrested since then. Revelations keep coming out and we are still doing thing on paper .

Lamorde and Deziani has escaped and they are not going to come back. If we allow this to run to Syria like that, ISIS go finish us.

chukwudi44:
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?
It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies
This is their Class Captain. He hardly disappoint. grin

150 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by alaoeri: 7:24pm On Nov 20, 2015
Despite being among the ppl that brought GEJ's administration to it kneels yet some Jonathanians are still having sympathy for Dasuki, they will soon say the director is under Tinubu's pay roll.

95 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by MyMouth(m): 7:25pm On Nov 20, 2015
And the DG na Igbo man ooo!

82 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by lolaxavier(m): 7:29pm On Nov 20, 2015
We need a high profile politician in jail and others will follow jejely. These people do not deserve any sympathy. They have really killed this nation. Please #bringbackdiezani for justice.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Lordtrillion(m): 7:30pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
You Will never see IPOB and Biafrats here!

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Gayigaskia(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2015
:Even the thug Fayose can't open his stinky mouth on this one. Does he?

76 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by porshuch: 7:45pm On Nov 20, 2015
Hmmmmm! This is true. I said it that PDP is boko haram.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by mazeltov(m): 7:49pm On Nov 20, 2015
Gayigaskia:
:Even the thug Fayose can't open his stinky mouth on this one. Does he?
Fayose? That bush hunter!!

62 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by porshuch: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
FRONT PAGE BIKO, LET THE WORLD HEAR.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 7:50pm On Nov 20, 2015
So Dr Okereke where is the proof for this allegations and how come you are just comming out now?

It is very much easier to make allegations,substantiating it is where the job lies

9 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 7:52pm On Nov 20, 2015
midolian:
Take care of Dasuki and Insurgency will soon be a thing of the past. He knows too much. #QuoteMeAnywhere
But Dasuki has been under house arrest for the past two weeks yet Boko haram has been running amok across the north? BTW this was not what you people told us during the elections.We were promised some maistasine skills to eradicate boko haram within 2 months.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by FastShipping: 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
It is obvious who and who behind Boko Haram.

Jonathan knew who were behind these atrocities for six years but decided to look the other way for reason(s) best known to him.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by vedaxcool(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2015
grin grin abd some useless people will defend this animal with all their last breath while they remain in abject slavery and penury. Awon odess.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by kkkp: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

idiat u lyk supportin criminals for a penny. U nid a gud job

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by speedyGonzales: 7:56pm On Nov 20, 2015
APC... sponsored propaganda... haha!

Dasuki made excellent points about the panel's probe, so naturally APC, counters with media propaganda, just like that dollars and guns of akpabio, when people complained about invading the government house. or the missing soldiers which we are not still sure, yet...

13 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by seunmsg(m): 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

Wait till Dasuki appears before the court, you will get to see more than enough proof of Dasuki's crimes against the country. And don't be surprised when shiit finally get real, Dasuki is going done with lots of people that served under GEJ.

48 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
FastShipping:
It is obvious who and who behind Boko Haram.

Jonathan knew who were behind these atrocities for six years but decided to look the other way for reason(s) best known to him.

Now that Buhari is in power and has put Dasuki under house arrest why is boko haram still running amok in the north east?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Rawani: 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is what we've been saying all this while, all the pieces are matching in now.

Dasuki as the NSA irresponsibly used his administrative fiat to allow 12 trailer loads of ammunition across our borders...to supply whom?

This case must be pursued with the ferocity of a dozen Putins...the war on terror must be won at all costs.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by coolitempa(f): 7:58pm On Nov 20, 2015
Ibrahim Lamorde has escaped through Chad border, before fleeing abroad; it would be disastrous for the country if Dasuki escapes trial.”

..... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2015
seunmsg:

Wait till Dasuki appears before the court, you will get to see more than enough proof of Dasuki's crimes against the country.
Until then!! But seriously what is delaying the government from taking him to trial? The man said he was ready for trial.

2 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
kkkp:
idiat u lyk supportin criminals for a penny. U nid a gud job

Maybe when you prove they are criminals ,I would stop supporting them.

3 Likes

Re: Dasuki Wanted To Assassinate Me For Reporting Him To Jonathan – NATFORCE DG by rusher14: 8:00pm On Nov 20, 2015
chukwudi44:

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/over-6000-illegal-borders-used-in-arms-smuggling-dg-natforce/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Garba Shehu To Release Tape Of Isa Funtua’s Visit To Sowore / Niger Coup Plotters Warn Tinubu & ECOWAS Leaders Against Sending Army To Niger / Crisis Between Fashola & Tinubu Deepens As Both Loyalists Declare War - TRIBUNE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.