Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,826 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:32 PM

Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom (2319 Views)

A 7ft Great Dane Who Weighs The Same As A Baby Elephant / Baby Elephant To The Rescue Of Her 'drowning' Human Friend / Dog Kicked By Driver Brings Pack Of Friends To Trash His Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by ILoveToFuCcK: 8:01pm On Nov 20, 2015
This Baby elephant cried for five hours after mother tried to stamp him to death shortly after birth
If animals can show compassion
How much more humans??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tng2NcDjYxc

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by NOBODYY: 8:21pm On Nov 20, 2015
Lalasticlala come see emotions smiley smiley
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by walearoy(m): 8:39pm On Nov 20, 2015
Emotional animal.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2017
Maybe a male elephant that got her pregnat tru rape. Thats y shes treating the baby in such manner.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 08, 2017
charliboy654:
Maybe a male elephant that got her pregnat tru rape. Thats y shes treating the baby in such manner.
you had to dig up a post from 2015 to type this nonsense. Why?

3 Likes

Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 08, 2017
beardlessdude:
you had to dig up a post from 2015 to type this nonsense. Why?
first of all i was joking secondly how he take concern u?
Did i mention ur name?
U had to reply to a comment that was made in a 2015 post. Why?
how did u see my comment sef, hope u ain stalking me.
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by cybriz82(m): 2:58pm On Apr 09, 2017
charliboy654:
first of all i was joking secondly how he take concern u? Did i mention ur name? U had to reply to a comment that was made in a 2015 post. Why? how did u see my comment sef, hope u ain stalking me.

better cover ur asshole with glue...dude is gunning for ur ass...
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by welzyj2(m): 3:12pm On Apr 09, 2017
embarassed
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by younghartz(m): 3:31pm On Apr 09, 2017
Lmao..... She must have BN raped grin

she doesn't like his father,so she's pouring out her anger on da baby cry
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by Nobody: 7:01pm On Apr 09, 2017
cybriz82:

lol, i cover my ass wit the blood
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by Nobody: 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2017
cybriz82:

who's this bastard. Are you okay
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by cybriz82(m): 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2017
beardlessdude:
who's this bastard. Are you okay

hahahaha e pain am....aburo bobrisky..hope u never tear all those fowl yansh...
Re: Baby Elephant Cries For 5 Hours Stomped And Kicked By Mom by Abiagirl777(f): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2017
mama is having post partum depression.

(1) (Reply)

Solid 11 Weeks Old Male Caucasian Shepherd Pup For Sale In Abuja. / Attn: Purebred Brindled Male Boerboel Puppy For Sale! / Which Breed Is This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.