Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt (2068 Views)

Please Who Else Received This Mail From Work Force Group. / About 30 Vacancies Opened At Work Force Group For 2017 / Work Force Calls! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by bxcode(m): 8:33pm On Nov 20, 2015
This is just to help some people that may find it difficult to locate workforce in Rumuogba Estate PH. The major landmark is the road facing the car wash along the estate road, once you get there, it will be easier. Workforce building is just a 15 minuites walk from Okporo road and 10mins walk from PH/Aba expressway.
I hope it helps.

1 Like

Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by bxcode(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2015
Success everyone. Good morning
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by metrosexual: 7:00am On Nov 21, 2015
bxcode Thanks for the information.

Please I need further clarifications, I would be coming in from Uyo through Aba/PH Expressway, and I think the final bus top is Waterlines Junction, is that Genesis Junction before or after Waterlines Junction?

I need to know so I know where to alight. And lastly, you know where AKTC motor park is along Aba Road right? Its before Waterlines Junction, please can you relate AKTC's location and Genesis Junction for me?

Thanks in advance!
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by cmonek(m): 7:14am On Nov 21, 2015
Alight at AKTC busstop at oil mill, take a taxi and stop at cocaine village busstop or Genesis busstop almost very to bridge busstop along aba road, then cross over and enter the road leading to Genesis, Rumuogba.. I hope this helps.. Success to you all..

1 Like

Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by Dabosslady(f): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Please which is the best route to get to Rumuogba from Choba?
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by spankyflex(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2015
metrosexual:

Please I need further clarifications, I would be coming in from Uyo through Aba/PH Expressway, and I think the final bus top is Waterlines Junction, is that Genesis Junction before or after Waterlines Junction?

I need to know so I know where to alight. And lastly, you know where AKTC motor park is along Aba Road right? Its before Waterlines Junction, please can you relate AKTC's location and Genesis Junction for me?

Thanks in advance!
hey bro am going from uyo too,hook me up 08134835588
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by spankyflex(m): 9:12am On Nov 21, 2015
bxcode:
Success everyone. Good morning
what should we expect,secondly am awaiting my degree result should I still come for the interview?
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by dxcode(m): 9:56am On Nov 21, 2015
metrosexual:

Thanks in advance!
Sorry for the late reply bro, the antispambot banned me. I had to revive my old monicker....are you now in PH?
Since you are coming from Uyo, just stop at genesis junction, just after 2nd artillery, then cross over to rumuogba estate road and trace it with the map.
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by dxcode(m): 9:59am On Nov 21, 2015
spankyflex:
what should we expect,secondly am awaiting my degree result should I still come for the interview?
Expect 30 questions in 30 minutes.
As for your degree, they actually asked us to write at the back of our answer sheet the course we read and the grade we came out with, so i cant really say for your own situation. If i were you i will still go though, if not for anything to have a first hand feeling of the whole thing.
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by spankyflex(m): 10:31am On Nov 21, 2015
dxcode:

Expect 30 questions in 30 minutes.
As for your degree, they actually asked us to write at the back of our answer sheet the course we read and the grade we came out with, so i cant really say for your own situation. If i were you i will still go though, if not for anything to have a first hand feeling of the whole thing.
is it dragnet kinda question? secondly can it be reschedule?
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by dxcode(m): 10:36am On Nov 21, 2015
spankyflex:
is it dragnet kinda question? secondly can it be reschedule?
Its more of SHL really, but a little knowledge of dragnet will go a long way in helping you. No, it cant be rescheduled, called them on the same issue and they told me that i cant reschedule.
Re: Work Force Location Map Port Harcourt by spankyflex(m): 6:54pm On Nov 22, 2015
metrosexual:

Thanks in advance!
pls can u drop the exact address here I lost the phone the message was sent to this morning. thanks

(1) (Reply)

Interview Invite From Livestock Feed Mill PLC. Can This Be Real? / Vacancy / House Of ZETA Is HIRING

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.