Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:33 AM

Which Theme/underlying Message Would You Love Fiction Books To Explore Deeper? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Which Theme/underlying Message Would You Love Fiction Books To Explore Deeper? (529 Views)

Underlying Love (A Romance Novelette By Kayode Odusanya) / The 13 Best Horror Books To Relax Your Mind / MARVEL CHRONICLES (science Fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Theme/underlying Message Would You Love Fiction Books To Explore Deeper? by usermane(m): 6:19am On Nov 21, 2015
I am writing my novel where i explore the consequeces of human corruption(greed for wealth or power) and the cost borne by those who confront or seek to purge out this corruption.

I will like to know other themes or lesson about life that readers of fiction want writers to explore deeper. Your responses will be appreciated and will inspire me in my subsequent novels.

(1) (Reply)

This Is Life / Poem: I Have A Friend / Knock! Knock! (find Out What's Behind The Door).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.