Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,892 members, 7,802,874 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum (2849 Views)

These Political Events Indicates That No One Knows Tomorrow / Polls; Which Of These Political Lies Carry Weight Pass? / ‘Nigerians Want Electricity, Yet They Destroy Power Infrastructure’ – Fashola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Seun hope you’re good. I’m writing this open letter to you – copying all well-meaning Nairalanders; as an ardent follower of this forum and a concerned Nigerian youth that has both the interest of this forum and the entire nation at heart.

For a while now I’ve – and I suppose other Nairalanders, have noticed the ugly and most unfortunate trend on this forum, especially on the Political section. The way and manner at which several malicious, inciting, hate, sectarian and politically motivated posts/topics have been flooding the entire section have become increasingly worrisome and mind boggling.

Nairaland (Politics section) is usually one of the first website I visit almost every day for the latest news, and it had already become a norm over the years. But for months now, especially these last two Quarters, we’ve noticed that over 90% of the posts/topics/news so far posted have either been fake, malicious, inciting, ethnic, politically motivated, sectarian, etc.

One easily find posts/topics attacking/insulting our President and Leaders, fueling/promoting secession (Biafra/IPOB) and sectarianism, highlighting boko-haram terrorists and suicide attacks, rubbishing every good news that comes out of the National interest, be it security, economy, fight against corruption, governments activities/policies, etc.

All this is totally out of place and must be permanently checked and nipped in the bud. You and your team need to put a reign on this ugly and unfortunate trend by permanently cutting these individuals – political predators and hawks putting up these malicious posts.

Over this period of observation my instincts suddenly alerted me to the bitter fact that the individuals putting up these posts/topics using multiple aliases, might just be those against the progress of this great country; those hell-bent on seeing Nigeria fail; those who wouldn’t see anything good in Nigeria and her Leadership; those paid by certain individuals/groups/interest to carry out these devilish works; those pursuing selfish political interests, etc.

WE SHOULD REALISE THAT THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO US ALL, AND HER GREATNESS IN OUR HANDS AS WE YOUTHS ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW. THEREFORE WE MUST NOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE USED BY CERTAIN SELFISH INTERESTS BENT ON DESTROYING THIS GREAT NATION.

Seun and my fellow well-meaning Nairalanders please let us stand up and fight against this ugly trend by eliminating these ‘evil doers’ to save this dear forum, our youths and our great Nation.

May God Bless Us All.

16 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 8:38am On Nov 21, 2015
All well-meaning Nairalanders your comments & inputs are highly welcome. wink
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by benedictnsi(m): 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
[size=14pt] See the kinda suggestion you d give Seun..... Though you may not like it, but do you know how much Seun d make from that political rancour or turmoil from the political section As we d click d quarrel, Oga Seun money d pile up...... So no ever think say Seun go grant this request [/size]

12 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by jaymejate: 8:41am On Nov 21, 2015
And those yeye topics go land for Front Page. Our mods needs deliverance really.

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 8:46am On Nov 21, 2015
Its very right on time to speak against sectionalism/extremism in this forum,for some of us rely majorly on this forum for nija infor

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by SosaMontana(m): 8:47am On Nov 21, 2015
Cut it off and watch traffic reduce drastically

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 8:49am On Nov 21, 2015
grin grin grin grin

So it is now bad to insult the president and highlight boko haram attacks!! Abegi tell me something.Karma is truly a bitch

12 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Aufbauh(m): 8:51am On Nov 21, 2015
@Op you're spot on. It's really disheartening and frustrating to see the politics section flooded daily with sectional, cheap unverifiable news, threads which is capable of inciting hates,suspicion, bitterness and other ill vices that can spread beyond nairaland forum.
I don't know the roles of the MOD, but they should be the major culprits of this ugly development. Sometimes I'd think they are sympathizers and promoters of this mess.
The height of this mess is to see important news meant to educate and inform been relegated to the section instead front page whereas those fake and naughty news celebrated on front page. They may have reason of generating traffic in mind but most times when you sacrifice credibility for traffic in your venture then it becomes counterproductive.
They should also review the easy access of placing topics by any dick and harry on the platform.
Seun & Co should be aware that not all nairalanders are kids and jobless time jesters. Personally i enjoy the forum because it afford me the opportunity to air my views before others and to read other views as relates to the news in view.
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Hiploko(m): 8:53am On Nov 21, 2015
Very well said. How I wish you said this like 4-5 years ago. Platforms like this,the nation newspaper,Sahara reporters etc were used to bring GEJ down. Northerners and south westerners used those tools against GEJ. It will be unfair and unjust if the others don't use them against GMB too. The seed sown by them has started germinating. I fear this is just the beginning..

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2015
You sound oratorically patriotic, but I won't take you as a patriot unless you can provide me with a link to a similar thread you had created when the people up North in collusion with their western counterparts exploited mainstream and social media including Nairaland to mindlessly perforate the personality, policies and progress of the former President Jonathan while in office.

Are you just waking up? The complaint from your write-up spans less than two quarters, that is, since the inception of the Buhari era. Thus I am tempted to lock a partisan cum tribal chain on your neck. However I will resist the strong temptation. Are you now realising that sectarianism, ethnicity and intertribal hate are all deepening alarmingly?

In as much as I do not celebrate nor relish tribal bouts as some do, deceitful chameleon patriotism is a worse irritation.

Finally, sectarianism is not a Nairaland creation neither is Nairaland responsible for fuelling it. The tribal hate here on Nairaland is a microcosm of what happens across Nigeria. First, go tell your political elites to pull off their sectarian garments before coming back here to drag Seun along. Let him be!

8 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:01am On Nov 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
See the kinda suggestion you d give Seun..... Though you may not like it, but do you know how much Seun d make from that political rancour or turmoil from the political section As we d click d quarrel, Oga Seun money d pile up...... So no ever think say Seun go grant this request
So you put that at the detriment of good news reporting and peaceful existence of the nation at large. I beg to differ bro.

nseke:
Its very right on time to speak against sectionalism/extremism in this forum,for some of us rely majorly on this forum for nija infor
Nice one bro. we need to speak up.
jaymejate:
And those yeye topics go land for Front Page. Our mods needs deliverance really.
I tell you oo.. it amazes me!
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by RagaMufeen(m): 9:02am On Nov 21, 2015
APC started rubishin of president. people just have to endue our own till election.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 21, 2015
Hiploko:
Very well said. How I wish you said this like 4-5 years ago. Platforms like this,the nation newspaper,Sahara reporters etc were used to bring GEJ down. Northerners and south westerners used those tools against GEJ. It will be unfair and unjust if the others don't use them against GMB too. The seed sown by them has started germinating. I fear this is just the beginning..
Bro honestly this is not so much about our leaders, both past and present.. its about Us as Nigeria youths and how we've been used as political tools in the hands of selfish individuals. I believe you got the message.
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by kodded(m): 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
buhari is a dulllard undecided

go call police

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
RagaMufeen:
karma is a bitch, APC started the rubbishing of a sitting president. You people just have to endure our own till next election.
chukwudi44:
grin grin grin grin
So it is now bad to insult the president and highlight boko haram attacks!! Abegi tell me something.Karma is truly a bitch

Listen folks, i don't belong or support any political party be it APC or PDP.. Am just a concerned Naija youth as millions of others out there that wants the best for our dear country ok.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 21, 2015
benedictnsi:
See the kinda suggestion you d give Seun..... Though you may not like it, but do you know how much Seun d make from that political rancour or turmoil from the political section As we d click d quarrel, Oga Seun money d pile up...... So no ever think say Seun go grant this request
cheesy your signature tho
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by CyberWolf: 9:08am On Nov 21, 2015
pineed:
All well-meaning Nairalanders your comments & inputs are highly welcome. wink
The OP is a bastard ediot angry ...Where were you before election? Talk about crass hypocrisy You've gotten what you wanted through malicious blackmail and outright antagonism of the past administration and here you are rambling like a mad dog angry ...See don't even provoke us this morning angry . This is democracy and our freedom of speech can't be jeopardized in anyway. If you don't like the news you get on politics section, do us a favor and go and die!! sad

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by mazeltov(m): 9:10am On Nov 21, 2015
Hiploko:
you mean the death advert pdp used against Buhari on newspaper or the way Pdp monopolised NTA and AIT stations to stage and incite hateful comments against Buhari?

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by benedictnsi(m): 9:11am On Nov 21, 2015
BlaqCoffee109:
cheesy your signature tho

Lol.... Wetin do am Na lie i talk grin
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:17am On Nov 21, 2015
Hiploko:

Day Dreamer! 95% of the voters, don't tweet, read nor visit Nairaland, Don't facebook, or do any kind of online ramblings ( I mean the abokis in sokoto, The Yoruba man in Saki, and the Igbo man in Main market). The :people that will determine the fate of Buhari are all in his support...So tell me how a few frustrated IPOB frauds can pull the Strings... As I am typing this APC is taking another State away from the PDP.. cheesy grin

Ndi Ara!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Kundagarten: 9:21am On Nov 21, 2015
[s]
NgeneUkwenu:

Day Dreamer! 95% of the voters, don't tweet, read nor visit Nairaland, Don't facebook, or do any kind of online ramblings ( I mean the abokis in sokoto, The Yoruba man in Saki, and the Igbo man in Main market). The :people that will determine the fate of Buhari are all in his support...So tell me how a few frustrated IPOB frauds can pull the Strings... As I am typing this APC is taking another State away from the PDP.. cheesy grin

Ndi Ara!
[/s]

Transgender pretending to be a woman.

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
Nigeria is a failed and dying state.

Anybody foolish enough thinking that a forum which majority of Nigerians are not aware of is the catalyst to nigeria's impending balkanization is living in denial.

Nigerians are not divided here on NL only.

So any one with sense will go the way of GEJ and stand aside.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:26am On Nov 21, 2015
pineed:

Listen folks, i don't belong or support any political party be it APC or PDP.. Am just a concerned Naija youth as millions of others out there that wants the best for our dear country ok.

You should have created this sort of thread during GEJ's regime abi you were not alive during then?

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Hiploko(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Ndi Ara!
eiyaaa.. I wish u had sense. Who are those feeling the brunt of the fuel scarcity? Does twitter use fuel? grin

3 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 21, 2015
@Seun,

As expected i knew i was going to be insulted by these 'Predators' for speaking the truth. Please use your kind judgment & do the needful. Save us all. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by respect80(m): 9:30am On Nov 21, 2015
Mtcheeeeew
Next please...
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Hiploko(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2015
pineed:
@Seun,

As expected i knew i was going to be insulted by these 'Predators' for speaking the truth. Please use your kind judgment & do the needful. Save us all. Thanks
no vex.. It is not intentional... Na d pain of fuel queue and bomb blasts here and there the make our blood dey hot.. No vex u hear
Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Lucasbalo(m): 9:33am On Nov 21, 2015
pineed:
Seun hope you’re good. I’m writing this open letter to you – copying all well-meaning Nairalanders; as an ardent follower of this forum and a concerned Nigerian youth that has both the interest of this forum and the entire nation at heart.

For a while now I’ve – and I suppose other Nairalanders, have noticed the ugly and most unfortunate trend on this forum, especially on the Political section. The way and manner at which several malicious, inciting, hate, sectarian and politically motivated posts/topics have been flooding the entire section have become increasingly worrisome and mind boggling.

Nairaland (Politics section) is usually one of the first website I visit almost every day for the latest news, and it had already become a norm over the years. But for months now, especially these last two Quarters, we’ve noticed that over 90% of the posts/topics/news so far posted have either been fake, malicious, inciting, ethnic, politically motivated, sectarian, etc.

One easily find posts/topics attacking/insulting our President and Leaders, fueling/promoting secession (Biafra/IPOB) and sectarianism, highlighting boko-haram terrorists and suicide attacks, rubbishing every good news that comes out of the National interest, be it security, economy, fight against corruption, governments activities/policies, etc.

All this is totally out of place and must be permanently checked and nipped in the bud. You and your team need to put a reign on this ugly and unfortunate trend by permanently cutting these individuals – political predators and hawks putting up these malicious posts.

Over this period of observation my instincts suddenly alerted me to the bitter fact that the individuals putting up these posts/topics using multiple aliases, might just be those against the progress of this great country; those hell-bent on seeing Nigeria fail; those who wouldn’t see anything good in Nigeria and her Leadership; those paid by certain individuals/groups/interest to carry out these devilish works; those pursuing selfish political interests, etc.

WE SHOULD REALISE THAT THIS COUNTRY BELONGS TO US ALL, AND HER GREATNESS IN OUR HANDS AS WE YOUTHS ARE THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW. THEREFORE WE MUST NOT ALLOW OURSELVES TO BE USED BY CERTAIN SELFISH INTERESTS BENT ON DESTROYING THIS GREAT NATION.

Seun and my fellow well-meaning Nairalanders please let us stand up and fight against this ugly trend by eliminating these ‘evil doers’ to save this dear forum, our youths and our great Nation.

May God Bless Us All.
You are damn right. Nothing pisses me off more than the tribal bashings on Nairaland. This are the same people living in the same country and they have so much hatred for each other. How do they expect the country to grow with that kind of venom. Diversity is Positivity.

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by respect80(m): 9:34am On Nov 21, 2015
Politicos:
You sound oratorically patriotic, but I won't take you as a patriot unless you can provide me with a link to a similar thread you had created when the people up North in collusion with their western counterparts exploited mainstream and social media including Nairaland to mindlessly perforate the personality, policies and progress of the former President Jonathan while in office.

Are you just waking up? The complaint from your write-up spans less than two quarters, that is, since the inception of the Buhari era. Thus I am tempted to lock a partisan cum tribal chain on your neck. However I will resist the strong temptation. Are you now realising that sectarianism, ethnicity and intertribal hate are all deepening alarmingly?

In as much as I do not celebrate nor relish tribal bouts as some do, deceitful chameleon patriotism is a worse irritation.

Finally, sectarianism is not a Nairaland creation neither is Nairaland responsible for fuelling it. The tribal hate here on Nairaland is a microcosm of what happens across Nigeria. First, go tell your political elites to pull off their sectarian garments before coming back here to drag Seun along. Let him be!

What more shall I say when you said it all already...

1 Like

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by Nobody: 9:34am On Nov 21, 2015
CyberWolf:
The OP is a bastard ediot angry ...Where were you before election? Talk about crass hypocrisy You've gotten what you wanted through malicious blackmail and outright antagonism of the past administration and here you are rambling like a mad dog angry ...See don't even provoke us this morning angry . This is democracy and our freedom of speech can't be jeopardized in anyway. If you don't like the news you get on politics section, do us a favor and go and die!! sad
You are a foool... This is just what the op is saying. Biafra bastard

4 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by nwanwaoge(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2015
Politicos:

....on point bro.....well spot on.....don't hesitate to lock partisan around his neck pls....just do.

2 Likes

Re: Seun, Pls Cut Off These ‘political Predators’ Before They Destroy This Forum by EternalTruths: 9:37am On Nov 21, 2015
Do unto APC(Buhari) what was done to PDP(Jonathan)

#BringBackOurDeadSoldiers grin
grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Subsidy Scam: Uche Ogah Refunds N1.2b, Likely To Be Arrested This Week / Mammoth Crowd In APC Rally Today In Port Harcourt / 2015 APC Primary Election Tussle: Gov.tambuwal Losses At Supreme Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.