Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,363 members, 7,780,996 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:11 AM

Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity (747 Views)

Photos: Federal Polytechnic Ado-ekiti Student Beaten And Striped Naked After She / Teenage Girl Striped Naked, Only African Mum Genuinely Concerned About The Girl / Annie Teriba, Nigerian Lesbian In Oxford University Resigns After Rape Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity by Margauxluv(f): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2015
The Oxford University women’s rugby team, have stripped off for the Beat Calendar in 13 different rugby-related poses. The se xy shots, which show female members of the squad training & exercising in the nu de, while wearing just their rugby socks and boots, will help to raise money for Beat, a charity supporting anyone affected by eating disorders or difficulties with food, weight, and shape

The calendar will be sold for £10 to students of the university and £12 to members of the public.

‘The shoot did take some time: we wanted the photographs to be technically accurate from a rugby point of view, in addition to underpinning the important messages we want to spread on behalf of OURFC Woman and Beat.’

lipsrsealed

Re: Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity by benedictnsi(m): 10:28am On Nov 21, 2015
Nonsensical iraanu

1 Like

Re: Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity by Brazilegwu: 10:35am On Nov 21, 2015
on my way to d venue, dis match go sweet to watch, way my Vaseline
Re: Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity by Margauxluv(f): 10:38am On Nov 21, 2015
Brazilegwu:
on my way to d venue, dis match go sweet to watch, way my Vaseline

grin

1 Like

Re: Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2015
shocked shocked shocked Abeg make I park my keke and call Midehi2,Aminat408,Osedvgirl make una come go watch this match o cos e be like say the match go sweet wella!!
Re: Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2015
Seriously, as this is interesting to watch but it's stupid because how is stripping unclad helping charity? Seriously? What does female body part want to do with charity? Those who are in issues with body shape... what does BOOBS as a$$ have to offer?

And story seems fake.. these are just nude models posing for a magazine not university students. see how perfectly timed the shots are in which we cannot see nipples or clits

Nonsense.

Silly world

1 Like

Re: Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2015
sameer1212:
shocked shocked shocked Abeg make I park my keke and call Midehi2,Aminat408,Osedvgirl make una come go watch this match o cos e be like say the match go sweet wella!!
coming with my romantic hands cool
Re: Oxford University Femalr Rugby Players Striped Down For Charity by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2015
cheesy what a body!

(1) (Reply)

Boxing Day: What Are You Boxing For Your Partner/friends Today? / Please Advise Me, I’m Worried That I’ll Be Unfaithful Again. / 7 Most Common Reason Why Ladies Cheat. No 4 And 7 Are The Most Painful

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.