Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,075 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:28 AM

This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) (23208 Views)

The State Of Hostels In Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Eboski(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
Pls stop spraying lies that place is not a govt owns school but a daycare be run by an private individual...
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by cole265(m): 4:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
nicedas:
If wada fit win today election mk I mad.

OK boy, na kolo u dey so!
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by anonimi: 4:44pm On Nov 21, 2015
Ambode and the LGA Chairman have both ABANDONED their responsibility to these citizens despite collecting TAXES and federal allocation on their behalf embarassed

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2108383_ambode_jpegf3d9e2187120804fb9995e3c58753962
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by M4gunners: 4:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
For me na government school. My reason if government can give certificate to the owner after seeing the school environment, automatically it's government fault.
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by AmeLonRo(m): 4:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Its a private school. Its a an opportunity for some people to go to school and for some to make money. Guys, wake up and see opportunity in Nigeria! The unemployed can use ventures like this to make it in life. before you say A to Z it will become a big school with the students telling the success story and the owners smiling to the bank. You cant try this in advanced countries. Thats why if you want to be really wealthy stay in developing environments because the laws are relaxed for your sake. It costs less than 100,000 NGN to put up small businesses in developing countries. The population is an advantage. Do you know how much you will need to put upa p[rivate school in advanced countries? Wakee guys... Lets make Naija great. I am passionate about my country! grin
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by dollarathe(m): 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
Help4rmme2u:
This is the state of a school somewhere in Ijegun, Ikotun, Lagos.

Posted By: Sylvester Da Chemist [Ngreports.com]

Lalasticlala let people see this ooo,,, its so bad ,, in the center of excellence
must you post online !!!! just displaying ur thinking up n down. not ur fault sha
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by anonimi: 4:50pm On Nov 21, 2015
AmeLonRo:
Its a private school. Its a an opportunity for some people to go to school and for some to make money. Guys, wake up and see opportunity in Nigeria! The unemployed can use ventures like this to make it in life. before you say A to Z it will become a big school with the students telling the success story and the owners smiling to the bank. You cant try this in advanced countries. Thats why if you want to be really wealthy stay in developing environments because the laws are relaxed for your sake. It costs less than 100,000 NGN to put up small businesses in developing countries. The population is an advantage. Do you know how much you will need to put upa p[rivate school in advanced countries? Wakee guys... Lets make Naija great. I am passionate about my country! grin

Is the government not supposed to MONITOR these private schools and ensure they adhere to set STANDARDS
Abi na wet in you dey yarn sef wey dey sweet you for body so?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2967477_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by jonex30(m): 4:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
The person that post this is very stupid and useless so u want government to be responsible for taken care of private school. Omo ale jatijati.
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by pus22: 4:58pm On Nov 21, 2015
sad
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by femzy(m): 5:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by OtreasureD(f): 5:03pm On Nov 21, 2015
It looks like a Muslim private school or if you like, say ilekewu.
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by anonimi: 5:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
Decapo:
na private school now abi u want tell me say you no no

OTONDO

Make una come see otondo wey dey call another person otondo grin grin

Are private schools not meant to be SUPERVISED by Ministry of Education officials who will FINE proprietors who do not meet set STANDARD

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164168_img2442716439770_jpeg_jpeg49f4a056f74762c61c152da509187c60
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by calaway: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
Decapo:

OTONDO

na islamic private school
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
is that a private school?
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Decapo: 5:17pm On Nov 21, 2015
anonimi:

Are private schools not meant to be SUPERVISED by Ministry of Education officials who will FINE proprietors who do not meet set STANDARD

Na u be real OTONDO don't u knw d op z trying to discredit Ambode and Apc??

Number 1 Otondo

1 Share

Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Decapo: 5:18pm On Nov 21, 2015
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2164168_img2442716439770_jpeg_jpeg49f4a056f74762c61c152da509187c60
calaway:

na islamic private school
anonimi:

Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by anonimi: 5:20pm On Nov 21, 2015
Decapo:

Na u be real OTONDO don't u knw d op z trying to discredit Ambode and Apc??

Number 1 Otondo

Is Ambode not supposed to ensure ALL schools in Lagos state meet a MINIMUM standard of decency and facilities for educating OUR children
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by engrjacuzzi: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
I know the school.....very appalling to the eyes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Decapo: 5:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
anonimi:

Is Ambode not supposed to ensure ALL schools in Lagos state meet a MINIMUM standard of decency and facilities for educating OUR children

E be like say na flat head u be sef make I kip quiet
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by anonimi: 5:26pm On Nov 21, 2015
Decapo:
E be like say na flat head u be sef make I kip quiet

Are you confirming that you are a certified otondo as you not fit answer my questions
Aigbofa lan woke, if a kan o si ni para - Na person wey nor sabi answer na I'm dey chop bic biro and look ceiling like MUMU!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2142301_110063925224669212248992314142844844617683n_jpeg_jpegec3968f14ef463ba83e8b8cc82de2177
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Nov 21, 2015
satowind:
Tinubu is a scam but apc is a bigger scam

Guy I use God beg you, no dey post this pic again... You be dog?
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by JustCurious: 5:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
This is a low-cost private creche/Nursery school.

Truly, its benefits to disadvanged children in underserved areas outweighs its supposed poor structure etc. These are schools, championing a great cause. Providing education to poor children especially in areas where there are no affordable/government-owned schools. Thumbs up to the Initiator, more grace, more blessings, greater expansion tongue
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by akigbemaru: 5:49pm On Nov 21, 2015
This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures))
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by anonimi: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
JustCurious:
This is a low-cost private creche/Nursery school.

Truly, its benefits to disadvanged children in underserved areas outweighs its supposed poor structure etc. These are schools, championing a great cause. Providing education to poor children especially in areas where there are no affordable/government-owned schools. Thumbs up to the Initiator, more grace, more blessings, greater expansion tongue

Oga, please can you let us know why we should GLOSS over government not providing schools for ALL our children despite increasing annual budget over 10 times from under N45 billion in 2000 to almost N500 billion in 2014
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 6:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
Decapo:

OTONDO
but approval comes from the government
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Nicepoker(m): 6:01pm On Nov 21, 2015
Its an illegal private school
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Etizz: 6:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
In Nigeria

Gosh...........

It's awful....................
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Orikinla(m): 6:34pm On Nov 21, 2015
Muslims day care center an nursery school for future Boko Haram terrorists.
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by axiliborha(f): 6:39pm On Nov 21, 2015
When I first saw it I thought it was a cage for keeping dogs due to how you took the first picture
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by khadupsie(f): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
Jeleosimi Schl...
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
satowind:
Tinubu is a scam but apc is a bigger scam
See the kind people on NL oooo. Na only God know watin dey dis one mind after looking mirror.
Why u put ur picture? To show stupiidity or ugliness? Which one?

Meanwhile that school is a small private school. Go back to ur Biafra and comment about schools there.
U r talking about Tinubu instead of talking about criminals like Cuba family, orji, ekweremadu and others.
Them swear for una? Talking about people's malaria when u have Ebola ravaging ur home. Ebola and malaria which is more dangerous?
Re: This Is The State Of A School In Ikotun, Lagos (pictures) by satowind(m): 7:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
PDPwayoo:

See the kind people on NL oooo. Na only God know watin dey dis one mind after looking mirror.
Why u put ur picture? To show stupiidity or ugliness? Which one?

Meanwhile that school is a small private school. Go back to ur Biafra and comment about schools there.
U r talking about Tinubu instead of talking about criminals like Cuba family, orji, ekweremadu and others.
Them swear for una? Talking about people's malaria when u have Ebola ravaging ur home. Ebola and malaria which is more dangerous?
tinubu has shackled u and keep. Since when did u become tinubu or apc? No tym to exchange word wit a kid. Sorry bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UI Ranked Among Top 500 Varsities Globally, Named West Africa’s Best. / Oluwatoyin Ogundipe Back As UNILAG VC / Professor Ijeoma Uchegbu Elected Cambridge University College's 7th President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.