Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,139 members, 7,807,455 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. (35351 Views)

My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / I Broke Up With Her Because She Cheated, Now I Want Her Back. / This Nigerian Man Forgave & Took Girlfriend Back After She Cheated &got Pregnant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by kendoh2: 1:46pm On Nov 21, 2015
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it. Her days in school, I realized her interest in talking to me kept dropping, inasmuch as I assisted her financialy, I really didn't care about the attitude until I travel to her school and invited her to the hotel I lodged, surprisingly she refuse to see me. I came back.
Funny enough I have not had sex with her because I believed in our future.
Recently she just came back from school and we went outing and I asked her if she had a guy in school, she admitted, yes. My entire system changed. I asked for sex she still refused me, then it became clearer to me that I mean nothing to her. I transport her to Lagos from school and even trying to buy her phone but my mind is made up on her.
Is there any remedy you guys can put up for me on her?

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by MrsChima(f): 1:47pm On Nov 21, 2015
I am glad she was honest.

112 Likes 5 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by magabounce(m): 1:48pm On Nov 21, 2015
Very honest indeed

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 21, 2015
kendoh2:
I have been dating this girl for the past 4years, she later gained admission in to the University. I kept faith with her because I felt she is worth it.

Terrible Mistake... You shda known it was over.
UniverCITY is the freest city on earth!

83 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by alterswerve(m): 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2015
No remedy bro.

Its hard, but leave her and look forward.. To what you want to achieve in life and ask yourself if a girl or lady like this will be of good use to you if you both eventually get together.

Its obvious she doesn't value you. Would you remain with someone like that?

See this as a blessing, that you know how she feels about you and you can drop her for whoever she likes and move forward in your endeavours .

Don't ask your next girlfriend for sex... It doesn't show that you have values.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by obiorathesubtle: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2015
[size=14pt]OUCH![/size]

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by IamLucy(f): 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
move on bruhh. university changes most of us girls

58 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
In as much as I am a lady. I have never adviced a guy to data an undergraduate. A fresher is worst. 300L n final year might be honest. Undergraduate babes eeeh. Fear dem oh. Wot goes on in their heads eeh nor be here at all. Keep wondering how I take graduate self.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by VaselineSquad: 2:08pm On Nov 21, 2015
MrsChima:
I am glad she was honest.

i don wana no

if u playin me kept in on d low

cus ma hat cant take it n emore

an if u kreepin pleas don lerit show

oh baby I don wanna no embarassed

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by 4stylz: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:
In as much as I am a lady. I have never adviced a guy to data an undergraduate. A fresher is worst. 300L n final year might be honest. Undergraduate babes eeeh. Fear dem oh. Wot goes on in their heads eeh nor be here at all. Keep wondering how I take graduate self.

Lol true

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Michellla(f): 2:13pm On Nov 21, 2015
No worries. Just go out there, be
awesome, show her what she threw away.

Think of the other 3,500,000,000 women
waiting out there

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by MrsChima(f): 2:14pm On Nov 21, 2015
VaselineSquad:

i don wana no

if u playin me kept in on d low

cus ma hat cant take it n emore

an if u kreepin pleas don lerit show

oh baby I don wanna no embarassed

I would want to know so I can have an option to stay or leave.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
She cheated....Move on!undecided

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by anonym0us: 2:16pm On Nov 21, 2015
Mugu

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Richnero(m): 2:21pm On Nov 21, 2015
....OP free that babe and move on with ur life cus ladies are like mtn "everywhere u go"

8 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by CaroLyner(f): 2:22pm On Nov 21, 2015
at least she was kind enough to say it to your face.
sorry.
its time to move on.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by naijaboiy: 2:25pm On Nov 21, 2015
so we still have guys who sponsor girls through their education in this 21st century angry

When will you dumb heads learn

You guys still think the story is like before abi? Emeka a successful Igbo trader who is an illiterate will meet and fall in love with Ada and then he'll sponsor her through the university so that she will marry him after graduating and then they'll live happily ever after.

Guys please learn....don't sponsor any strange girl through university. Some of you don't even remember your family members at home yet you spend on a girl that doesn't give a fück about you. undecided

Op sorry just forget about her and move on.

118 Likes 6 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Fourwinds: 2:27pm On Nov 21, 2015
IamLucy:
move on bro
thank God u confess what ladies are capable of doing
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Fourwinds: 2:29pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:
thank u for giving us a good picture of what they are

7 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Fourwinds: 2:33pm On Nov 21, 2015
CaroLyner:
at least she was kind enough to say it to your face.
sorry.
its time to move on.
she is a wicked soul....she will reap it in d near future

2 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Richardonald(m): 2:35pm On Nov 21, 2015
Some guys are just senseless,she say it and u are here planning to buy her phone..she made it clear to you that holes ain't loyal

12 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by IamLucy(f): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fourwinds:
thank God u confess what ladies are capable of doing
the op is blinded by love.

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by femimailbox(m): 2:36pm On Nov 21, 2015
@op I know this will bring you down emotionally because you trusted her but she blew it off. My advice is move on, let your goals encourage you to move ahead and try to forget about her (not easy though )

I can assure you that you will find a better lady that you will not regret marrying in the nearest future.

4 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 21, 2015
Fourwinds:
thank u for giving us a good picture of what they are

Lols. Mind u Dere r a few dat r gud oooooh
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by sevantex(m): 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
That was ur cue to move on bro. Am sure u'll find sumone who wants u genuinely.
Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 21, 2015
irks me when guys play the foool like this.
this girl made it obvious to you she dont give a damnn about you.
she cheated.
said it to your face.
and you're out here planning on how to buy her a phone?
love is indeed blind.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Fourwinds: 2:41pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anyss:

Lols. Mind u Dere r a few dat r gud oooooh
no i don't need... Imagine d OP paying her school feels and one dude who has sweet mouth with not much to give banging her pvssy both day and night at school ....devil has big work to do......nonsense

10 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by firstking01(m): 2:45pm On Nov 21, 2015
Anoda dude with misplaced priority...op, wen once d gal ur dating enters skul, just zero ur mind.

3 Likes

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by collinsflex(m): 2:51pm On Nov 21, 2015
Bro it a very painful act, we know but u gotta move on n forget her

Lemme gv u a secret about gals, wen u distant your self from gals d tends to move closer to you..

If you still love her just forgive and move on but you have to do the following so that she will be the one begging for you attention

Draw totally away from her
Cut the financial support bro, u aint married yet
When she calls don't pick immediately unless it the third time
When you missed her calls don't call her immediately leave it for days
When she message you on social media don't reply till the next day
When u re on fone always make it fun, discuss important tins and kip d call short
And last associate your self with other hot chicks, take cool selfies and leave them on your fone

If this don't work on her den bro u too cool n nice for any babe to toy with...move ahead

#knowyourworth

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 21, 2015
One question I should ask op which isn't clear from the post : Do you understand what an open relationship is? If yes, I believe you should have clearly spelt out to your girl the kinda relationship you wanted to have with her. The world is moving very fast broh, dating is now a vague word. That you're dating a girl doesn't mean she isn't free to roam. We're in a time where words like open relationship, guilt free pass, friendzone, regular bf, going-out casual dates etc suddenly sound appealing to girls. So if you don't clearly define your relationship with her, she would help herself out with any of the bolded definitions and you shouldn't blame her for that cos we've already agreed that they ain't loyal.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by Nobody: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2015
Michellla:
No worries. Just go out there, be
awesome, show her what she threw away.

Think of the other 3,500,000,000 women
waiting out there
Exactly, that's what I usually tell guys in such situ. Biko life is too short.

1 Like

Re: She Cheated On Me And Even Told Me To My Face. by drnairalov: 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2015
yo bro back u need to know 70% of girls re really influenced easily, some girls stay to the nature of whom they are b4 they enter university but most get easily distracted wanting to feel among.. so forget that goody goody girl u knew 4 yrs back.

she is now in uni.. she gets attention from guys, her friends are always gisting bout one fine guy blah blah blah! along the line she might give in to the demands of a 21st century gurl..

sorry ehn... u can buy the phone for me on a side note. sad best of luck in ur next!!

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

She Came With 3 Friends To Meet Me At The Eatery - Diary Of A Jobless Nigerian / 5 Ways To Show Your Man Your Love / Best way To Handle A Heartbreak.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.