Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,405 members, 7,808,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:02 PM

Today's Vacancy - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Today's Vacancy (7029 Views)

Today's Vacancy In Huge Conglomerates... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Today's Vacancy by mimi83: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2006
hi guys,
click on this link http://mactayconsulting.com/lds/talenthuthome.htm
saw it in the papers today n thot it mite be helpful. for more info, visit their site www.mactayconsulting.com
cheers!
Re: Today's Vacancy by 1forall: 1:32pm On Oct 17, 2006
Thanks mimi
Re: Today's Vacancy by temitopep: 2:46pm On Oct 17, 2006
[color=#000099][/color] smiley smiley oga you are okey oooooooooo

I must tell you that you people are doing a very good and interesting work. Just keep it up, your reward is at hand.

Thanks
Re: Today's Vacancy by kayceek1(m): 2:51pm On Oct 17, 2006
Thanks mimi,God go help us sha.
Re: Today's Vacancy by deguy1(f): 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2006
tanks a #
Re: Today's Vacancy by pymexys(f): 7:09pm On Oct 17, 2006
tanx mimi83.
has d "submit your cv" link opened for anyone?i kept tryin but it didnt open.
Re: Today's Vacancy by odada(m): 11:46pm On Oct 17, 2006
Thankx alot mimi for the info u really rock gal! but the link hasnt really opened for me or has it for anyone?, cheers mate grin
Re: Today's Vacancy by stevcherie(m): 1:13pm On Oct 18, 2006
[color=#000099][/color]Thanks mimi for the info but the submit your resume link din't open.How did you submit yours?
Re: Today's Vacancy by stillkay(m): 4:07pm On Oct 18, 2006
Maybe they are still developing their site.Its never opening !!!!
Re: Today's Vacancy by elaiye(m): 5:16pm On Oct 18, 2006
I've been having problems too. I think there must b something wrong with the links in the site.
Re: Today's Vacancy by mimi83: 7:52pm On Oct 18, 2006
hey guys,
i was able to submit mine online.
i guess it's under construction or sumthing? but don't give up. kip on trying o!
have a lovely evening.cheers!
hope u guys applied for Eni Resources? www.eni-irl.com
Re: Today's Vacancy by jess(f): 8:06pm On Oct 18, 2006
hi guys,
            sorry about the problems you are having logging on to the site. Mimi must be the only one that was able to do hers using that address. Anyway, you can all try logging on to www.mactayconsulting.com/csv and fill and submit the application form that pops up. I saw it the advert on ThisDay newspaper. i have already filled and submitted mine so you can do yours too. Goodluck and i hope it works for you too.
Re: Today's Vacancy by kuntakinte(m): 3:43pm On Oct 19, 2006
Hey thanks a lot Jess,
I want to ask if any one knows anything about this mactay consulting people? Lately I hear all sort of stories about these 'consulting firms'. Don't want to take anything away from mimi's post, but i was just wondering, could this be for real? Anyway, i've applied.
Re: Today's Vacancy by pymexys(f): 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2006
tanx jess,u're a darling.
Re: Today's Vacancy by tollu: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2006
U can post ur cv's by clickn d browse icon beside it, then u check d relevant drive as in hard disk or usb or what have you.
Re: Today's Vacancy by fubi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 21, 2006
hi guyz,thankz a million for the info . wink
Re: Today's Vacancy by odada(m): 8:05am On Oct 23, 2006
Wuz finally able to apply,thankx alot for the info y'all r great in this forum,cheers mate cool
Re: Today's Vacancy by gamegirl(m): 4:33pm On Aug 01, 2007
D information in Guardian newspaper said u should text ur personal details to 35811 and i sent but a delivery report came that d shortcode does not exist. pls does anybody in d house have more info abt it? pls help, email virgo365@yahoo.com
Re: Today's Vacancy by tobyto(m): 6:06pm On Aug 01, 2007
Nairalanders,
All u need to do is to send a text to 35811 on all network using this format:
mactay*full name(surname 1st)*sex*age*university*grade*year of graduation*email*state of residence.Each text cost #100.Then they will send to u a confirmation text to ur phone.Enjoy!
Re: Today's Vacancy by uoe80(f): 9:12pm On Aug 01, 2007
tobyto dear,
i applied on friday by text but i didnt get a confirmatory text and my phone got stolen on sat but iv gotten my line back,do u think i have to reapply.thanks
Re: Today's Vacancy by Oluchia(f): 7:25am On Aug 02, 2007
@Kuntakinte
Mactay consulting is for real. I Don't know other companies that they recruit for but I know for sure that they recruit for MTN.
Re: Today's Vacancy by jango(m): 10:15am On Aug 02, 2007
kudos to youall
Re: Today's Vacancy by Lexyl(m): 10:31am On Aug 02, 2007
Hi guys,
Nestle invited me for a Sales rep test. Please can any one give info on what to expect from the test. I mean the test format.
The test comes up on monday 6th at Nestle HQ. lagos. Any body with info should please advise.
thanks
Lexyl
Re: Today's Vacancy by madcobra(m): 10:38am On Aug 02, 2007
Lexy

The text is all about to text your skills
Re: Today's Vacancy by Lexyl(m): 10:44am On Aug 02, 2007
Do you mean skills on sales because, i was told is going to be a written. Is it Gmat test or professional test on the Job itself.
Thanks
lexyl
Re: Today's Vacancy by sagacious(f): 2:04pm On Aug 02, 2007
Thanks for the good job . One love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Today's Vacancy by kenechu: 3:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
Hi Mimi, tyhanx for your efforts. But mactayconsulting's site did not open here either. Pls keep us posted or will you appreciate helping to send my CV? If yes, pls send me a mail : kenekgs@yahoo.com. thanx
Re: Today's Vacancy by tobyto(m): 4:11pm On Aug 02, 2007
@uoe80,
sorry 4 d delay.u don't need to reapply except there was no deduction 4rm ur acct. balance.This is to avoid invalid application.Altanatively u can apply thru. their website.Cheers!
Re: Today's Vacancy by Dmajesty(m): 1:02pm On Jan 26, 2008
What do you when you discover faults on your phone? Do you just discard them and buy another one immediately or give it out to friends and relations? If yes, you can do something to restore your phone on your own.

If you also want to be a dealer on phones and its accessories, importation and distribution of phones (GSM) from China and other places, check the selected google links at the base of each page of the site.

Just take a look at http://phoneservice.webs.io
Re: Today's Vacancy by mulakad: 7:04pm On Mar 11, 2008
thanks men

(1) (Reply)

Total Or Mobil; Which Should I Go For? / U-connect Calling For Interview / ASCON Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.